Why don't people get the message that they need to get out of the way when I'm driving six inches from their bumper...

Why don't people get the message that they need to get out of the way when I'm driving six inches from their bumper with my full brights on in my BMW?

sage for being a cuck

>cuck
>own a 4.2 V8 producing 420bhp
busriders out in full force, be careful boys

This is just me but I'll drive slower if someone is riding my ass. I hope you miss the birth of your son, I hope you don't get to say one last goodbye to your dying mother, I hope you can't get into the concert you bought front-row tickets for, or you miss whatever the else you're in such a hurry about.

isn't it a 4.0 liter

the audis have a 4.2 liter

the shoulder is open faggot, just pass

saged again for being a double cuck

>Doesnt know the S65 is 4.0L
Hi bus rider ;)

when i'm driving along at a subconscious pace and there is someone tailgating me, i'll take off and see how fast they really want to go

i'm comfortable doing 100mph on the highway, are you?

As long as you arent in the left lane carry on gramps, or i hope you enjoy your ticket for impeding traffic and failure to keep right

I think I know my own car better than a couple of shitposting bus riders on a indonesian paper folding site.

Post your cars bros.

Including OP, stock photo of an M3 doesn't cut it.

Sorry bud, i own an M. You dont. Thanks for playing.

>slower than a civic around the track

>people are actually bumping this shit-thread

stop cucking yourselves pls

>Thanks for playing.
topkek

Probably a fucking riced out convertible E36 M3 with a gayboy exhaust and blacked out kidneys lmao

BMW's are the best cars on the road, if you're driving a Japanigger shitbox you need to move over if you see an ultimate driving machine in your rear view mirror.

B8 blah blah.

How is a porcupine different than a BMW driver?
With the porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.

Yeah exactly, BMW sits on its throne at the top. Japanese shit brands make up the bottom 5, no surprise.

BMW's are the best cars on the road in every category.

0/10

lol, this

Kek

This.

do exactly 99.9mph. The moral crisis of the Q5/X5/Range rover who is going to be down to single digit MPG just to get past you is fucking hilarious

>implying anyone driving an expensive SUV like that cares about fuel cost or the environment

Sorry m8 but my Range Rover with 510 hp will annihilate your shitbox. I'm already getting around 12 miles per gallon so I might as well thrash it.

>saw a BMW driver not 20 minutes ago
>actually knew how to drive except for passing me on the right to turn left like a fuckinh idiot when I was taking that same left turn
I had hope, Veeky Forums

>failure to keep right

But user, the law is to keep left?

This is pretty stupid list comparing ecobox brands like Toyota against a company who's revenue consists 25% from selling the 7 Series and another 25% from servicing the 7 Series.

I'm surprised about VW though, considering the wierd servicing rituals around the Phaeton, but then again they sold like 100 of them, so it doesn't make much difference if you average it.