Why are 90s Japanese sports cars so fucking... ERMPH!!!

Why are 90s Japanese sports cars so fucking... ERMPH!!!

I can't describe my feeling towards seeing a clean Skyline GT-R/RX-7/Supra; it's not sexual, but I think I would get weak knees if I ever see one.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheatsheet.com/automobiles/10-tips-on-buying-a-used-acura-nsx-since-you-cant-afford-the-new-one.html/?a=viewall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even a R33?

They're still nice, but not as nice as an R32 or R34.

how stupid am i for wanting to put an rb26dett into an r34 gtt

I know exactly what you mean.

Weaboo

Go jerk off to some anime you degenerate chink-lover.

very stupid because 3.4 liter stroked rb30 block/rb25 head builds exist

I saw a beautiful Supra Turbo today on the way home. The paint was in immaculate condition and, aside from some nice wheels, it looked completely stock. I couldn't believe how good it looked. It sucks that Toyota doesn't make real performance cars anymore (yes, I'm ignoring the underpowered FRS).

The 90s were to Japanese automotive what the 60s were to American automotive.

pretty much this, 95% of this board consists of teenage animufags who don't realize there is a lot of stuff happening outside of their beloved weeb country

>this assmad japanese cars are the best

kek

lol that car looks so bland and uninspiring its frankly pitiful someone considers THIS beautiful

What cars do you consider beautiful, user?

we both know that whatever I'm going to post you are going to try and ridicule it, so what is the point weeb?

No, I'm genuinely curious. Do you like 50s American cars, do you like 70s Italian cars, do you like 80s German cars? What kind of cars do you like?

>d-don't you dare say ugly thinks about the cars I like
>I am severly autistic and I will actually take offense if you do, so I don't post it

kek, a literal autist

this is Veeky Forums, your favorite car is shit

>this dmg ctrl
stay mad weeb

Here's a car I like. It's the Honda NSX-R. I like how all the features on the exterior of the car are arranged in soft squares and the taillights rise up and continue along the spoiler.

>ur mad I am an autist that takes the opiniĆ³n of a Veeky Forums web serious

top fucking kek

I know ur fav car is a corvette, I can sense it, corvette cuckolds are so easy to spot

let me tell you something kid, the corvette is shit, it has always been shit, and it will always be shit

>cuckvette
lel get out you cretinous weeb xD

actually confirmed for cuckvette fanboy

top kek, stay butthurt

The car has excellent visibility with the cabin being inspired by the cockpit of an F16 fighter jet. It's also a very small car. When you see one in person you might be surprised by how compact it is!

top logic weeb

top butthurt cuck

enjoying those plastic rear bumpers?

>2016
>his fav sports car has leafspings

top kek

So what kind of cars do you like?

any that gives you a sense that it has been made by people that care about how the car feels, drives and looks, which disqualifies like 99% of japanese cars

nice 'tism

you seem rather upset, have you been molested by a corvette guy that you seem so obsessed by it ?

>dmg cntrl

hey man, don't blame me on that shit-tier build quality, I was not in charge of it

>corvette fangirl gets called out for being a fag

nice

>gets so uncomfortable with the fact someone made him realize his gookbox is shit
>don't know what the other guy drives so he can't retaliate in a spastic fit
>decide to affiliate the culprit with some crappy plastic amerifatmobile for dmg ctrl purposes

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO cuckvette is just as shit as your weebmobiles

Au contraire, the Honda NSX was designed with exactly those things in mind. It's lightweight, naturally-aspirated, and had a number of F1 drivers on board for its development. The chief engineer responsible for the creation of the McLaren F1, Gordon Murray owned an NSX and took a great deal of inspiration from it in making the car.

tl;dr

the corvette a shit

GM has never won LeMans unlike Mazda

stay triggere't

btw the corvette is slower than the GTR lol

>spastic weeb fit

>spastic cuckvette fit

nice porsche 928 interior rip off

and why exactly are you insisting on me being a cuckvette driver? (besides being triggered weeb obviously)

with the added bonus of not catching fire and always be in running order

it's okay dude, you don't have to fall into an autismal rage just because someone might call your favorite car a shit

I mean the corvette is shit, but that doesn't mean you have to stop liking it

and since when was 928 considered a broken smoldered shitbox

since forever?

its even worse than a 924 in terms of reliability

truly corvette is shit, just like your beloved gookboxes

>being this buttmad that you insist on labeling people as members of other cancerous fanboy group cause they tell you your weebmobile is shit cause you cant bear the truth

priceless

>Im going to pretend I am not a corvette fangirl just to save face

alright then buddy, whatever let's you deal with the fact ur 'tism got triggered

lol stop making fake maymays to make your gookbox look better

>this assmad the 928 is a turd

top fucking kek

how fucking delusional do you have to be to belive FR porsches made in the 80's are reliable?

even an rx7 is more reliable top kek

you are so pathetic you deserve a extra rare smug frog, you can keep it

it could be worse, I could be an autist afraid of some web calling my favorite car a shit across the internet

i.e. you

don't forget ur ritalin

it's perfectly normal for a car over 30 years old which was technically advanced to have couple of gremlins after such a long time, its you who make it sound like its deteriorating piece of shit ( casue you are a triggered weeb)

>n-no!!! t-this GERMan s-shitbox from 30 years ago is r-reliable!!!

>s-stop saying it isnt!!

top fucking kek, maximum aspergers

>ywn own a stock LHD 6 speed Supra turbo
>ywn own a stock R34 GT-R

Nah, fuck that shit, I will, but god damn the price I'd have to pay, fuck.

>with the added bonus of not catching fire and always be in running order

cheatsheet.com/automobiles/10-tips-on-buying-a-used-acura-nsx-since-you-cant-afford-the-new-one.html/?a=viewall

kek

>lists "regular maintenance" as number 2

lel what kind of fucking retarded site is this

the corvette cuck is really grasping at straws, I don't blame him tho, I would be mad aswell if my fav car were inferior to a 20 year old web box lol

The car's are a tad over hyped, they're nice but people make them out to be godly. A turbo'd e36 would give those cars a run for their money. Straight six iron cast, well balanced chassis, plenty of aftermarket support, pretty much the German equivalent but more affordable, parts are cheap as well because of how long the production time was.

it's you has been throwing accusations of being a cuckvetteboy immanottubuttuhurrtu-san

I would deny being a butthurt cuckvette fanboy too, I mean liking any car not made in japan is pretty pathetic to begin with, but liking GM garbage??

damn, thats a whole new level of cuckoldry

So the RX7, Honda NSX, any Type R Honda, Toyota Celica, AE86, Supra, etc are just awful and boring to drive?

>he only buys jap cars
>calls other cucks

I dont like it also. What car I can buy today that will look good in the next 20 years?

>willingly buying overpriced europoor shit or americuck cant turn barges

holy fucking kek, people actually do this?

they are ugly enough to make you not want to approach them and even when you manage to get inside one, the melted plastic for interior will make sure you leave the accursed place at once

> melted plastic

you are thinking of amercan cars

An 8th generation civic that isn't stanced. After 6+ years it still looks like it could be a brand new car, I'm sure it'll stand the test of time.

>shittalking about overpriced
>muh gookbox is speshul, it doesn't loose value

we live in times where a fully loaded BWM or Merc costs less than a weeb miata,

american interior is shit also, but it doesn't change the fact the japs are no better

Unless you go racekar and strip it out, the engine isn't bad, it's the electrics.

>fully loaded
just like your wife after her night out with Tyrone right? kek

a fwd shitbox with a merc badge is just that, a fwd shitbox with a merc badge

japanese interiores are better than american ones, what are you talking about?

>ERMPH
Too bad OP. Only eurocars can do mean looking cars nowdays.

it's same shit man

>a literal fwd cuckbox

lel

This is is my mates...
Enjoy.

nah, you are butthurt/delusional/both

>you can buy a 2.3L supercharged SLK for a price of a gutless 1.6 miata
BTFO
T
F
O

Only these guys can do it

and spend 3x the amount of money fixing it kek

Still rather take that Miata fo sho

Call me a hairdresser and ask me for a haircut, i'll take those corners like 50 cent takes you to the candy shop.

Look at the pic and then look at OP's GTR

So you mean 80s Toyotas.

Gotcha.

>slower than a GTR
Clearly they cant

>Implying you know shit
there is so many mercs, the engine is very popular and bulletproof, and merc is still making replacement parts for all the cars they ever made, and the market for used parts is so big you can easily maintain a merc

looks like shit, and I wouldn't like to drive a car with fucked up handling characteristics

>maintaining a supercharged merc slk is as cheap as a miata

alr ight buddy

>speed is everything
kill yourself

>there is so many mercs
okay
>the engine is very popular and bulletproof
acceptable
>and merc is still making replacement parts for all the cars they ever made
doubt it
>and the market for used parts is so big
nope
>you can easily maintain a merc
nope

>looks like shit

I guess that's subjecti-

>fucked up handling characteristics

Nigger what. Have you driven one? Sure it's twitchy but that allows it to handle like nothing else and it's easily controllable as long as you're not a 16 year old child who has one for a first car.

parts for weeb cars are sparse in europe so the difference is minute

damn the cuckvette fanboy got triggered again

>yurop is cucked

more news at 11

You weebs are so stuck in believing gooks make the best cars it's hilarious
We all know you bought them cause they were cheap, and there is nothing wrong with that, but just stop praising them as if they were a real competition to actually nice cars

literal assmad kek

enjoy your unrelible and overpriced yurocuckbox

try harder m8

i would buy i am already at the top

only missing a couple rx7 and my god-tier weeb garage will be complete

>being islamic

American sports cars are either built cheap or can't turn and European sports cars are too expensive.

Where do you go?

OP here

As much as I love these JDM sports cars, I share a similar feeling with certain American and European cars.

The old Dodge Challenger, Chevrolet Corvette, Dodge Viper, the GT40 and new Ford GT, Ferrari 458/488, Ferrari Testarossa, Lamborghini Countach and Miura are all beautiful cars, but you have to stand there in awe to see that one country was able to have most, if not all, of its car manufacturers make amazing machines in one decade, in your lifetime.

90's SEA cars were and still are top shelf vehicles
>computer controls being introduced but hadn't reached the stage of infotainment screens and other garbage

Quit sperging out, you fucking embarrassment

his face when the cuckvette gets btfo by the R35

I would be indifferent; both are great cars.