Have you ordered your German godmachine yet?

Have you ordered your German godmachine yet?

>nuBMW

The M2 is their least disappointing car yet, but it's still nowhere as good as their cars prior to 2006.

>unironically driving a Big Man Willy

>coupe

Cuck shed on wheels

i will never understand this meme.

his wife needed four doors for her two black kids to enter the car easier

Waiting a few years for the initial depreciation to hit and scoop them up in the used market.

Can't afford more, but I recently got my 1993 520i e34 with the M50 engine.
It's a godly car.

E46 > M2

lel enjoy your 50k miles car for a few grand less

I plan to get my '95 E36 318i to old timer status and there's nothing that can stop me.

You're retarded right?

Cutie. Sunroof? Million button trip computer? Had 4 E34's and 2 E32 7 series. Currently a happy owner of a 750 E32.

kek...shows how much you know about the used market.

>m2
>depreciation

lmao. That plan totally worked for the 1M coupe, right?

>manual sunroof.
Why does everyone care so much about the sunroof? Everytime I post my car someone asks about the sunnroof
anyways
>boring basic computer with time and temperature

also
>a happy owner of a 750 E32.
pretty nice mate!

Reminder: Buying an M4 instead of an M2 means you're a cuck.

1M is a special case in that only ~740 actually made it to the US market.

>bigger heavier car get same track performance as lighter cheaper car
>cuck

I'm not even a BWMfag but got daum you're retarded

I have a 94 540i and a recently obtained 95 525i.

540 has a 6 speed swap and the 525 has no 2nd gear, but i paid 400 for it and it only needed an iac hose for it to run like a champ

Why does BMW suck so much ass now and what exactly caused them to fall off the wagon

You conveniently forgot to mention:
>M4 has way more power than the M2.

streets of willow is a windy course, it favors lighter cars.

Not necessarily. The XKR-S GT is about 500lbs heavier than the M2, but it's faster around Willow Springs as tested by Motor Trend.

Would prefer a clean E36 328i coupè, a widebody kit and the remaining cash to dump into turboing it and doing it up.

Like a Euro version of the Silvia I'll sink every paycheque into it, give it the ability to outperform modern sports cars twice it's value, but somehow it'll still feel incomplete.

>implying I want a car that ugly

>somehow it'll still feel incomplete.
That seems like a self esteem issue, more than a car problem

they want the crossover audience but unlike Porsche it wasn't for selling super-cars at loss and their engineers fled to GM.

Fall off what wagon? It's still the top selling luxury brand, has been for the last ~10yrs

It's an inexplicable thing that happens with S-chassis cars over here. There's huge aftermarket and it's a perfect base to build on. They end up dumping a fortune into it, it runs fantastic but somehow it still doesn't feel like enough to them.

Someday I will doom myself to similar. I go to my fate without regrets.

lovin dat paint
but
>painted moldings
why?

No, its a civic with a BMW badge and a v6.

>BMW
>v6

>cuck

M4 customers bought a BMW while the M2 owners are the ones that get to have all the fun. That's what you call a cuck.

>german
>godmachine
Pick only one.