I have to drive a 2000 Ford f150. Do you feel sorry for me?

I have to drive a 2000 Ford f150. Do you feel sorry for me?

Nah those are aight

no.

If it runs fine, it's a decent truck.

nah im jelly. those are comfy af

Why would we?

I have to drive a 2000 explorer.
Cumfy as fuck 2bh fàm

Just don't lift it and use your turn signals and everything will be fine.

i drive an 02 explorer. i dont hate it, i like the body style of yours better though

Yes, its a truck.

>unhappy with decent F150

You really need learn to appreciate what you have instead of acting so spoiled, OP.

>no rust
>no dents
I should envy you for having such a clean 16-year-old F-150.

Nope, those are solid rigs. My father just sold his 1998 that he bought brand new. 250k miles on it.

The only issue it ever had was a siezed A/C compressor, and even that didnt give out until 219k miles.

My truck.

Nice, what year?

I drive a 1998 XLT AWD 5.0 and they are pretty good.

Compared to my 2001 ranger the explorer hands down is better.

That being said, you created an abomination with that color mismatch. Now you look like every other tweaker that drives a trashy one.

There is a very fine line between a respectable explorer and a shitty meth head one.

1996 4x4 with the 4.0L i6, 5 speed. It's a rust bucket but I've been learning a lot about fixing cars.

Pls don't bully, i bet that color code is hard as fuck to find.

No rust and no dents is common even on 30 year old cars

>He didnt get an oxford white explorer.

Little brother!

Its also a 2000, forgot to mention

M8 Forest green Master Race

Early 2000s Fords have such iconic styling. They really should have stuck with it instead of buying into the "make everything look like a Camaro-Corolla" meme.

Agreed friendo

97 Taurus, I feel nothing for you.

Got that engine though.

True, but not so common on old pickup trucks.. At least not the ones I see cruising around here anyway. Occasionally I would see beater pickups that are over 14 years old which were probably used for actual work rather than being the typical grocery getter you would see today. That or either just wasn't taken great care of over the years. But there are times where I would see a truck in decent shape just not commonly.

I drive an azera
I fucking miss my crown vic