/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Toad Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-road-to-boruto-expansion-arrives-in-europe-on-february-3/.106361
youtube.com/watch?v=4J6y8_1w4ns
youtube.com/watch?v=MEGRwiQ9j08
youtube.com/watch?v=eGcKgQBBRxo
youtube.com/watch?v=SQHumezGBDU
youtube.com/watch?v=HzG3PKw1rx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mev-wFnH0s0
youtube.com/watch?v=27Od3XIp1gM
twitter.com/SuddenRecall/status/693895389200695296
youtube.com/watch?v=0SFIvYjM7F0
store.steampowered.com/sale/narutofranchise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should really include the new Bort stuff in the OP, will do it for the next thread.

Post it now

I suppose:

Coming soon: Road to Boruto
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-road-to-boruto-expansion-arrives-in-europe-on-february-3/.106361

Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=4J6y8_1w4ns

Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=MEGRwiQ9j08
youtube.com/watch?v=eGcKgQBBRxo

Other various info:
youtube.com/watch?v=SQHumezGBDU
youtube.com/watch?v=HzG3PKw1rx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mev-wFnH0s0

Imagine /ksg/ stopped today, how long would we take to catch up to the amount of threads they have.

A sword swung at extremely high speed often acts like it's just a bar of metal, complete with shattering itself.

Someone claimed they got to somewhere well over a thousand, someone fucked up the counting and they just started it over, to now be somewhere near three thousand the last I heard.

By the time we'd get that far, we'd have to change the game of the general to the new Boruto-centric series.

not sure if the update is gonna be worth it

I honestly don't care very much for the Boruto era stuff, so it all depends on the side content for me.

There's certainly room for adding actually fun stuff.
Costumes, playable Moon Man and stages from The Last (because I want a moon stage, damn it), playable Himawari and Mirai and a proper, updated Hokage Kakashi.
And how hard can it be to give the old cast adult skins? Throw in some neat new UJs (there better be a new Uzumaki family one, and I'd love a Yamanaka, Naara and Akimichi family ones too), a good exploration mode and you have my buy.

But if it's just a shoddy adaptation of the movie like I fear it is, with little actually new content, yeah I'm definitely not gonna get it at full price.

>page 9

Why uchiha got their godtier powerlevels and hyuga didnt? They just seem so weak. Even Lee looks stronger than any hyuga boy.
Why
inb4 hyuga tits size is their godtier power

VERY anrgy Madara

Their eyes looked less edgy/cool from a 13 year old's perspective, and Kishi is all about dem eyes.

It's also more grounded and neat, which is definitely not the tone of Part 2. It doesn't actively grant you innate abilities, but simply allows you to see stuff, allowing YOU to make use of that.

It's one of the best abilities in the manga, honestly, but it just didn't go with the "let's cut a mountain's top off" type of retardation the series devolved into.

>hyuga tits size is their godtier power

Don't tell that to Hanabi or she'll get suicidal thoughts.

she's only young yet, she'll grow into them
>like my wife's sister, for years upto 14-15 had small, tiny less-than-A cups, then she hit 16 and BOOM! straight to C cups. She still keeps wearing tight, cleavage-showing tops too. Winner.

puberty is a hel of a drug

The salt is real

How are they still mad about this shit

I'm not a Sakurafag but I really don't like Hinata either. Nardo should've ended up with Sasuko because Sasuke should've been a girl.

It's still amazing how mad an innocent, shy and gentle animu girl can get some people.
On another note I need sleep.

>hanabi will never cuck you with her own sister

>watching latest Danganronpa 3 episode
fuck that was brutal
the closes thing I've ever felt this way for any naruto chara was probably for Jiraiya's death and Konan's death

isn't dragonpanda edgy?

Yo TL user, could you translate this?

not for me

personally I can't hate fictional characters

here is a cleaner version
youtube.com/watch?v=27Od3XIp1gM
1:27

so Mitsuki becomes playable I guess
hope for inoshikachou trio to become playable

Himawari never

I can very much get mad at an author for bad writing, use of characters, refusal or inability to to fix bad ones. I also get annoyed when it comes to Uchiha wank or Sakura, chiefly because one is world-marring and reeks of favouritism and the other is just a plain old waste of panels (this manga would have ended 50-100 chapters earlier if Sakura was downgraded to secondary cast, while getting the exact same amount of plot and characterisation done).

Occasionally you get a character like Jar-Jar Binks whom everyone hates, with all the stars of shit storytelling aligning just perfectly, where the only possible relief from the hatred garnered is a gratuitously animated, drawn out, gory death scene.

But the thing is, Hinata really doesn't do all that much, none of it is really offensive. I don't really see her 'glorified' any more than, say, Ino or Tenten are.

The very worst thing about her people get upset about is her getting together with Nardo, and that wasn't telegraphed, it was delivered on a parchment with a carrier pigeon.

It would be silly to try and deny she wasn't a valid, even if for some not the preferred romantic interest, who while I get being salty about not having your way, to keep it up this long is amazing.
It's gotta strike to something deeper to be that emotional, something that has fuck all to do with Naruto, and I for once find that pretty interesting.

Whether I get this shit early on basically depends on whether there's a playable Himawari. I love me some comical characters (which is why we should still have the Academy Konohamaru corps, somehow a single playble character like in one of the Nardo games), and with her LOCK ON mode she already has a good Awakening/UJ.

Failing that, my only hope for fun joke character is Chouchou.

Also this shit better have the new era Karin, unlikely as it might be.

on the other hand, they need to hire a new VA for Chouchou, so I guess chouchou is out

bump

Didn't she have a talking role in the Hokage Inauguration thing or the Boruto film?
Some user a while ago claimed she already had a VA.

Or are you just referring to CC2 being stingy as fuck?

oh, she had lines there
my bad

>shit

So if i got the season pass do i get road to boruto? also why is this general still alive?

>So if i got the season pass do i get road to boruto?
We are not sure yet, but chances are the answer is a no.

>why is this general still alive?
We ask that question quite a lot around here.

Typically the answer is autistic arguments, laughing at the Boruto manga being terrible, the anime is drawing to its end with possibly some good stuff coming up, there were rumours about 'fixing' NUNS4 that ended up with the Burrito stuff, we have a pretty damn interesting R20 campaign going on, a local drawfag and a writefag who might come through with some fapfics.
Also, did I mention the autistic arguments yet? They tend to concern the girls, typically.

Plus, if there's mechanical improvements to the core game when the Boruto DlC comes out, with spectator mode and what have you, we might actually start organising small tournaments for the general to embarrass one another.

First for adult ino

I don't think her vagina can fit all those Sasuke's at once.

>balance Sasuke
they never let that down

Lucky none of them would be willing to give it to her. If she manages not to smash whatever container she'll store the full turkey basters she'll guilt out of them, however, she can still have fun with that.

You never know. She might surprise you.

moar?

Not him, but while I mainly post Hinata and Ino, we could do some more 10/10 stuff.

my tenten collection is small
I'm a Hinatafag
have some cute Konan instead

TLAnon or somebody else translate what this says.

Is there such a thing as too much Ten Ten?

no

thats rare 1010
thanks

>you will never be the creamy fillin of an incetuous lesbian couple

I agree

Happy Birthday KIIIISAMAAAA

what?

Why didn't Kakashi pop off Sauce's head with Kamui, instead of going for melee?
Why did Kakashi not pop off anyone's head with Kamui at all?

That is great

>Shikadai
I want to see temari's face

NANI!?!?

huh, nice find

>Que Assistant-kun design face.

bump

so who do you think will get added
from most to least likely
>Shikadai
>Mitsuki
>Shikadai's team
>Metal Lee
>Himawari

Momoshiki
Mitsuki
Shikadai
Kinshiki

>Mitsuki
98% confirmed since he made it into cover art
>Shikadai
was in the trailer though not confirmed 100%
>Shikadai's team
if shikadai gets confirmed his team will also do
>Metal Lee
I say its 50/50 since he will literal copy of PTS Rock Lee and he doesn't have relevant characters in his team
>Himawari
I fucking wish
>Konoha 11
They probably get adult form as costume but CC2 might do some buffing/nerfing to their moveset
>Caliph Abu Toneri al-Mooni aka Moon Kebab
Dunno.
But who knows, CC2 might pitied the Arab twitcher who thought doing all 50 ninja task would unlock the Toneri somebody please post it so they might gonna make him playable

twitter.com/SuddenRecall/status/693895389200695296
youtube.com/watch?v=0SFIvYjM7F0

never 4get

>Shikadai's team
>Not even naming Chouchou and Inojin.
>But mention nobodies like Himawari and Metal Lee.

iirc his save is also corrupted
poor guy

>Limited edition package bonus:
>Reversible Jacket

Wow you guys are still around? Surprised.

Anyways, just thought i should mention Naruto games are on sale on steam at the moment.

store.steampowered.com/sale/narutofranchise/

>These two seem like they wouldn't get along if they'd met for the first time in the chuunin exams when they were kids
>Rin/Konan: Quit it, you two!
>sfx: gururu... (seething)
>However, they seem like they'd get along soon one way or another.

Thanks TL user
Seems they gonna give away the Mitsuki's jacket since Arrow points him
fuck if it looks cool i might preorder that shit from the japan
welp, looks like time to read the buyfag copypasta

Thanks senpai

You doing alright these days?

>storm bundle is less than 15 dollars in my country
ayyy

>However, they seem like they'd get along soon one way or another.
Yeah, through Yahiko's corpse lol.

By jacket I think they mean the game's dust jacket.

Pretty well, just busy. New day job. Still translating as hard as I can though.

i wonder when will they gonna show the new gameplay vid of Mitsuki and the other kids...

Good catch

yes

november I guess

Cute. CUTE!

>page 9

>Naruto's in close proximity

>Hina is away on a long mission
>Nart is lonley and backed up
>didn't get a chance to "say goodbye" to his wife
>Sarada comes by
>Her cheeks are flushed red
>Her eyes nervous and darting around
>She seems.......distracted by someone
>Nart picks up on this
>Uzumaki hormones take over rational thinking
>He's going in
>Sarada doesn't resist
>Let the games begin

>Sarada is alive
>Hinata is away on a long mission, despite retiring before Bort was born
>Naruto cheats on his wife with a fucking twelve year old girl
>despite finding the idea of any infidelity repugnant
Make up better shit, m8.

If you want to interpret her desperate call out for a father figure as a sexual thing, which it really shouldn't be, have her fug Bortuo when they are of age and have her call Naruto's name out as she comes.
Far more entertaining, and a hell of a fuel to Bort's fire of butthurt.

Same reason why Sasuke could never kill anyone with Amaterasu

Once Kakashi finally became able to use Kamui without having to charge it for 10 minutes, every villain conveniently was immune to it.

What would have happened if he pulled it off against zombie Madara, though? Hidan 2.0?

Nothing, it'd just regenerate.