Today we discuss why the 4th gen Camaro/TA is the most based car ever

Today we discuss why the 4th gen Camaro/TA is the most based car ever.

>LS1
>Large aftermarket
>Handles well
>325 HP under $6000
>Looks great
>LS1 responds well to mods and even boost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtUJgoDL6pU
carcomplaints.com/worst_vehicles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no Ecoboost

lol

based if youre a blind redneck with no skill so you have to resort to going in a straight line

youre right, another plus to add

lmao

Ford blows dick. I just bought a 2015 Ford Fusion and the transmission is already slipping. Smh

youtube.com/watch?v=DtUJgoDL6pU

>doesn't even tell what year it is

ford has never built a good transmission m8.

GM doesn't exactly make quality transmissions either. The Pontiac Grand Prix's are proof of that. What's your point?

>I got a 2002 Ford Explorer

>handles well

This is a lie

I know you weren't born yet when the gen 4 was in production, but it was miles ahead of Ford at the time.

It's shit, now. Inferior to Ecoboost.

Not to many GMs on there m8.

>ignoring the fact that the gran prix had a terrible tranny
My mom's transmission blew at 110k miles.

You can just continue to ignore the fact that GM makes shit transmissions too.

I think that body style is why they stop making them for lil bit. They are fucking ugly 2nd gen are even better.

my point is that Ford has consistently, for its entire history, have R&D-ed bad transmissions. All car companies design shit from time to time, but ford cant seem to comprehend transmissions at all.

This user here, my Ford Fusion has 25,xxx miles and it's almost blown.

My SRT4 blew 3 engines and a transmission on the factory warranty. What's your point?

Third gen muscle cars all look like shit. That's why they are turd gen.

>We will never get a new retro camaro design based on the early 2nd gen.

feels bad man.

you are dumb

Any proof?
And GM made a few good transmissions. Yay!

stay mad ford-fag.
Click every ford on that list and tell me if you see a pattern you butthurt faggot.

Can't really prove it to you, but if you don't believe me I won't care

>hurr durr according to this website
lol
>no evidence
k

t.turddriver

if your retarded posting is any indication, your mother is probably an idiot and didn't take care of it.

>own a v6 monte carlo, 136k miles, only thing i've ever had to replace was a water pump, do regular oil/fluid changes/tune ups myself
>female coworker also has a monte carlo, same year same engine same trans
>hers has

>Handles well

You'd be floored if you drove a car that actually does handle well.

>woman driver

There's your problem. Women don't take care of their cars.

Even the 3.8 Camaro/Firebird shit all over Ford's 3.8 and GM's was an engine they threw in those old Grandpa cars

No, she serviced it when needed. The engine went well over 250k miles but she needed to replace the transmission twice. Stay mad.
My dad was the one doing maintenence to the vehicle during the vehicles entire lifetime. Nice damage control.

You do Realise that site tracks complaints by consumers and complaints filed to the NHTSA, right?

It just eats you alive doesnt it m8.

>more damage control

Your dad obviously doesn't know how to adequately maintain cars, does he? Idiot.

>gm fangirls getting btfo in their own thread
>n-no! it's not true!

>a transmission exploding is the owners fault
GM fangirls literally cannot deal with being told their company is utter dogshit.

I wanted to get a 4th gen Camaro, but an LS1 car that's clean is too pricey. I rather get a GTO for the money.

You know if you faggots stop replying to this nigger you'll be better off

If you don't know how to service your car, shit will break down you fucking idiot. If you use the same oil in your transmission for 200k miles, it's going to fucking blow up and that's the owner's fault. Does retardation run in your family?

Oh, btw --

>moar damage control

Sounds like your dad was a dumbass too, your parents shouldn't have bred.

i dont drive one but I would like a 3rd gen camaro, they are certainly better than 4th gens

>ignore the truth
>it hurts too much
lmao, gm is dogshit
>changed fluids every 3500-5000 miles
>blows up at 110k
>hurr durr you didn't take car of it
lmao, nice damage control
>literally deny the truth

8th gen a best

Transmission makes a loud droning sound.
>that v6 exhaust is wierd.

changing fluids regularly won't make up for a shitty driver.

>handles well
>LS for under 6k

>changing transmission fluid every 3500-5000

Yep, your dad is a fucking retard. Did it ever occur to you that your idiot dad fucked up her transmission by opening it up so much?

I was referring to the oil, retard. Nice damage control.

Oil every 3500 to 5000 , not tranny fluid.

>fluid(s)
>referring to one fluid

Say damage control all you want, your family is full of idiots lmao

see

> changed fluids
> fluids
> s

> I MEANT ONE FLUID DAMN Y U SO RETARDED DAMAGE KRONTROL

Nice damage control for you.

>ITT
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>IMPLYING
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>IMPLYING
>I TROLL DEM
>DEY THEINK IM GETTING TROLED
>KEK XDXDXDXDXD

>this illiterate

>blows up at 110k
>hurr durr you didn't take car of it

>I was referring to the oil, retard. Nice damage control.

How does changing your engine oil have any significance to a transmission blowing up? Your cracks are showing

If you're the same poster as the one who thinks a plural is singular, you may actually be illiterate.

>this BTFO you begin to scrutinize grammar on an automotive board.

Hold this L

move those goalposts some more dumbass, nobody was discussing the engine.

L for lime?

The transmission was well maintained and still exploded, stay mad.
>still illiterate
Yes, we're discussing a GM transmission. Which is shit.

>ITT: nigger gets triggered and leaves the thread and tries to faggot bomb Veeky Forums again

ITT: GM fangirls on suicide watch after being told their precious company is shit

> I can't tell plurals, singulars and words apart.
> The rest of the world is illiterate

>discussing a transmission
So why did you mention oil changes? Dumbass.

>gets btfo regarding his family's inability to maintain a trans
>moves to talking about the engine oil changes
>We were talking about the trans the whole time, you're just mad everyone

go post some gtr vs z06 bullshit to make yourself feel better, you're not fooling anybody in this thread you dumb motherfucker

>projecting this hard
>can't read
Learn plurals.
>change fluids at appropriate times
>still grenades
>hurr durr it's ur fault!
>excessive ad hominems
LMAO!

Eeyah, Powerglides and Turbo-Hydramatics are the bomb! Simple, strong, easy to maintain. Just as good if not better than a C4 or C10.

>b-but gm makes good transmissions u guise

If you're discussing a transmission why the fuck are you talking about engine oil changes? Do you even know how cars work? Just leave the thread you've been BTFO.

Also,
>can't tell the difference between singular and plural
>"illiterate!1!!1! xDDDDD"

>doesn't know how plurals work

> I don't know that plural means 'more than one'
> The world is projecting their misunderstandings on me

> Can't use plurals
> Tells others to learn how to use plurals

The Jewish conspiracy is why you aren't a winner, right?

>YFW you're trying to tell anons your Dad's inability to maintain a transmission is the fault of the company but you're in tears at the fact you got called out and shamed for being illiterate

>Camaro
>The "Redneck Corvette"
>Based

Sure, it still doesn't disprove my point. The Pontiac Grand Prix had a terrible transmission and apparently gm's marketing team can't handle that. The engine was great but the transmission was dogshit.
My dad maintained it well, stay mad.

>change fluids at appropriate times
see not that i believe you for a fraction of a second, but supposing that the maintenance for the whole drivetrain was done on schedule a shitty driver who does stuff like jackrabbit cold starts and floors it from a standstill every day of the car's life will make all that maintenance moot.

But you'll just ignore that and call me mad or btfo or a gm fanboy because you're too stupid to form any coherent argument.

>blows up at 110k

>I was referring to the oil, retard.

Oh the irony of the latter statement, if only you were literate and understood irony. Are you this assmad that you got BTFO'd that you're literally reduced to shitposting? You literally have no grasp of the English language and your dad is a fucking cuck lmao

He's just shitposting at this point. He's been BTFO and called out at every point he's made.

>>Looks great

>engine goes 300k without a sweat
>transmission grenades at 110k and once more after we replaced it
>hurr durr ur a liar!!
>don't use muh trigger words
GM has made plenty of shit transmissions, keep up the damage control.
>implying i was referring to all the fluids in the vehicle
>more assmad

>The Pontiac Grand Prix had a terrible transmission
I can confirm this. I had an early 90s Grand Prix. Original tranny died, replacement also died, second replacement was on its way out before I sold it.

Man I don't know what a Grand Prix is, or what transmission was in it. But I do like the old Glides and TH GM transmissions.

You said 250k earlier now you're saying 300k, you can't even keep your numbers straight let alone which part of the drivetrain you're even talking about you impossibly stupid person.

>changed fluids every 3500-5000

Notice the plural connotation

>I was referring to the oil, retard.

Note, the statement reflects singularity.

He doubled back and referred to engine oil which has no significance to his mom's transmission blowing up.

>confirmed retard

>inb4 "damage control, stay mad or projecting"

You forgot 'ass-blasted.'

That might still make an appearance yet.

Exactly, my mom went 292 thousand miles in it before she sold it without a single problem. GM has made excellent engines but have had their fair share of shit transmissions. These retards literally cannot deal with that.
I said over 250k, moron. Learn to read.
I wasn't referring to all the fluids at the same time.

>no! Don't use my trigger words!
Stay mad.

>so poor you have to keep a grand prix until 300k
Poor
Old
Nigger
Thinks
It's
A
Cadillac

>back peddling this hard

>250k and 300k are the same thing

How many times did you have to repeat intro to basic math in school?

Hello, fourchan. I am the father of .

My son has brought it to my attention you guys are speaking on my mechanical ineptitude.
Yes, my wife owned a Pontiac Grand Prix and I worked on it every once in a while. It had about 100,xxx miles on it. I jacked the car up while my wife was getting fucked by the black neighbor and inspected the transmission because my wife complained about the transmission. When I hammered the transmission open, the weirdest thing happened. The thing burst and fluid started pouring everywhere. I don't know how this fluid got in there, there was no leaks from what I can see, but I let it drain out and taped it up. I think I saved us a couple thousand by leaking that fluid out. It then blew up a few miles later and I've come to the conclusion GM makes a terrible transmission and this is their fault.

I just came into the thread dumbass nigger. I don't have to even read everything to know you said something retarded then go full autistic mode posting assmad and reaction images. Doesn't change the fact that your trashy family is literally poor as fuck and had to keep a car until 300k.

> Trigger words

Nigger you don't know how to use words, let alone trigger words.

When you change fluids, you change more than one fluid. That's what the S at the end of fluid means.

Stay in school kids.

"Haha! If I attach reaction images of people laughing, they won't realize my fat, greasy face has gone red in pure rage xD"

>"over 250k"
>round off instead of saying 292k miles
I'm sorry your education was shit.
>i just got here! I swear!
Wasn't referring to all fluids at once. Stay mad.
>fat
More ad hominems, I see.

Not mad, just amused that people (I think you're a person? Possibly a chatbot, then this shit might make sense) can be this silly.

Today's laugh brought to you by the letter S, and faggots that can't use it.

If you didn't mean to refer to more than one fluid, why use the word 'fluids?'

Lmao if there's 4 anons pointing out flaws in your statements, you might just be a fucking retard.

>doesn't know the difference between two numbers
>"n-no it was your education that was shit, not mine!"