Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/icRtaLvv
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.
Previous Archived Threads:

Upcoming:
September 21st: PLATINUM MASTER 02 Bokutachi no Resistance
September 21st: Million Live Backstage volume 2
September 24th: Million Live Anthology volume 3
September 26th: Phat Azusa Miura scale
September 26th: Minami Nitta: LOVE LAIKA Ver.
October 5th: SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY DISC 03
October 10th: Hibiki Ganaha's Birthday
October 12th: THE@TER ACTIVITIES 02
October 26th: SideM ST@RTING LINE-13-15 [Mofumofuen, F-LAGS, Legenders]
October 26th: Million Live 3rd LIVE BD @Nagoya
October 27th: The iDOLM@STER Mana manga volume 6
October ???: Phat Rin scale
October ???: Crystal Night Party Uzuki scale

Latest news posts: +

Other urls found in this thread:

shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4166.zip
shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4167.zip
shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4168.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=9zoDjxjg6-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah buoy.

ANYA IS 100% WAIFU MATERIAL

Most of my favorites are unvoiced and my life is endless suffering.

Question: is the CG anime actually considered better than 2011 here now by a majority?

If so that really blows my mind. I mean even the staff interview consisted mainly of them lamenting how much they fucked up with CG.

Cool teenage Momoka thread

No.

I love me some nazi boats.

Nobody fucking liked the CG anime except for a few contrarians.

And Yumi is 200% waifu material.

Season 2 Uzuki singing her song was the only good part of the anime.

Speaking of does anyone have that Mario Uzuki picture?

I like the CG anime because it showed the world the terrible person Mio is.

The only things CG did better than 2011 was the resolution to the red drama and Producer

I didn't really like either of them.
I liked the Puchimasu anime. I especially loved S2, with how they switched to conventional animation at times. Hopefully S3 can be entirely conventional animation.

BELIEVE IN CHIE

>Hopefully S3
just let it go already.

They're both mediocre, but I'll take the Ranko, Asterisk and Uzuki awakening episodes over anything from the 765 anime.

These are your bunnygirls for tonight.

>majority

/@/ will bitch about anything. So you can't really tell what /@/ wants.

Personally, I really liked it and would take it over 2011 any day.

>how much they fucked up with CG.

That's typical Japanese humility. The only real stuff they say they "fucked up" on was the scheduling. But they were quite proud of the things they did say they did well on.

Fuck off.

What a good friend Rika is. Getting her friend a bf that easily.

I liked it more, there were shitty episodes but second cour had the Mika/Miria episode and the Natsuki one which were good. Also Uzuki arc was much better than Haruka's.

CG is a more tightly written and consistent package than 2011 so I'd take CG over 2011 any day.

Asterisk, really? That's basically the Hibiki episode of CG.

Looking fine young gals.

Only with better characters.

CG never hit a low on the level of the Hibiki and Wonderpets Thanksgiving Special episode.

Although if you mean that in the sense of being an irrelevant and totally non-noteworthy episode, then for CG, that award goes to the Candy Island + AnKira episode in the second cour.

Serika is a cute daughter.

Rin is my wife.

>I mean even the staff interview consisted mainly of them lamenting how much they fucked up with CG.

I'm not sure we were reading the same interviews.

Fact: Nina is just l@li Kirari.

Fanart doesn't count.

Both are bad. But CG had better arcs and conflict than the 2011 anime. Haruka's problem isn't as relatable than Uzuki and the resolution isn't as satisfying. I also like Mishiro and TakeP's conversation in the end, and the overall theme about individuality since everyone is a walking stereotype.

Also the shitty movie exists.

I can't wait to see Shiki in the (inevitable) Cinderella Girls movie.

Yeah it does.

>tfw didn't get a job for a whole year
>Uzuki SS Event never came out
>Wanted to rank 1 for it
>Have to get a job soon and won't be able to rank 1 anymore
Thanks scamco for giving Mio a event but not the other two NGs.

Then the MLP crossover art is true as well?

There's a 99.9% possibility of Dookie getting an event withing the next 2

Song will be Yes! Party time!, that's NG + Nana + Miria and all fo them but Dookie/Rin have event cards already

Watch them make Miria get the tiering spot. Plus I thought that song will only be for VR?

Thanks for the delivery.

I'll tell them to head down the hallway where Mika is waiting for them with two dildos.

JUST ADD THE FUCKING DORM ALREADY

Nothing points to that and Scamco won't miss the opportunity to shill their game

Bamco wouldnt go and put both Dooky and Rin on the same event. Unless they went out of their minds and made them both tiering rewards for some reason.

Well I guess if they can somehow add it before the end of the next week I'll be able to Tier if they actually make Uzuki the event girl.

I agree it'll either be Uzuki or Rin for tier and Nana or Miria as points reward.

>Nana

Eww, no thanks

Miria doesn't have one. On top of that, they could just give a second card, like in the case of Arisu and Nino.

Don't assume popularity means ranking card guaranteed either.

Does Dooky and Rin have a joint set where they 'hold hands'?

Fucking hell user, do you want deresute to be pulled out of the store for mature content?

lmao

What exactly are you asking?

Doesn't work for deresute's card format

I actually wouldn't mind it if Uzuki wasn't the featured card in the inevitable Deresute event for the 2016 Election CD.

I'd much prefer it if it was Nono, Yoshino or Miyu. It would give them much more needed spotlight and attention. It's not like the election place decides on whether they're the featured cards or not anyway. I mean just look at the Tsubomi event. The featured cards were Shiki and Yumi and they were 5th and 4th respectively.

The Dooky event can wait. My stockpile of gajillion StaDri ain't going anywhere.

I'm personally hoping for a PCS Starlight Master or a Hanikami Days event for a Dooky Event SR to be featured.

I bet Nono gets her SSR during the event.

When will I be able to feed my tiaras and dresses to my favorite idol and make her the strongest?

Unless Chihiro spills StaDri on her laptop and fucks everything up, it should be in 15 hours 40 minutes.

I'm more interested in when the goddamn CD is actually going to come out. It's been months since the election results came out, and there's not even a release date.

Should note that that pattern broke during the last token event. None of the event unit members for Near To You got an SSR during it.

Was Platinum Stars a flop?

Was /@/'s No Man's Sky

/@/ promised me that I can reenact BRE@K and act as Rockfucker in Platinum Stars.

/@/ lied to me.

>My stockpile of gajillion StaDri ain't going anywhere.
>He think that a gajillion StaDri will be enough to save him from being a casualty in the Dookpocalypse.

You're gonna need at least a jillion for that son.

He'll have more than enough by the time she actually gets a ranking card.

Fuck the cards, when is Nono and more importantly Shin getting voiced in SS?

You bet it is.

>dookyfags wanting more focus for their idol

Sanae's dojo event when?

Latest ML cards update:

Vocal: 4 new
shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4166.zip

Dance: 2 (+3) new
shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4167.zip

Visual: 6 new
shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4168.zip

Also includes frameless Makoto and framed Minako from a previous update.

Deal with it.

Their base cards aren't even voiced in CG. SS will most probably be even later than that. Pretty late with all this, for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zoDjxjg6-c

TA 2 Diamond Do-, err Days preview. Doesn't really seem to fit a genre that usually ends with corpses, but TA 1 ended nicely enough...

14 / 15 years old

Tamaki is my daughter-wife

Tamaki is a cutie

and a minx

Today I will remind them

The CG anime needed more fun episodes like Azusa's episode, the athletic episode and Namassuka episode.

It focused too much on the drama and most of it just felt like a chore to get through.

At least the art was pretty in certain moments.

Low your twintails!

5 minutes for the last Chihiro

KANAKO'S FAT-ASS TATS

the only thing i care about CG is producer dad

And then NG after that.

They will definitely bring the song and costume to SS sooner or later, making CGVR even more pointless.

Isn't it the best selling iM@s game? Scamco is probably still laughing at their fans.

>usually ends with corpses
I doubt any of the idols will die, so that won't be a problem.

They will definitely add it, but would they add it before CGVR is out, I wonder. If even the brand new song made for it is released in a free game beforehand, that's going to be all kinds of hilarious.
On the other hand, that's the only remaining five person song to use for a token event.

>Isn't it the best selling iM@s game?
I thought that was OFA?

Sweaty idols next event.

Man I want cinfes Dooky but knowing my luck I'll probably pull another Mio

gonna quit if I dont get Uzuki

Oh my.

Insert sexual joke here.

This picture is wrong right?
>9/17 to 9/30

I wouldn't mind a Mio.
But I'd have to actually roll during CinFes for that.

>Wanting stupid airhead instead of perfect Rin

I already rolled last cinfes trying to get Dooky and got a Mio. I just don't want to roll again this upcoming one and get another Mio. Knowing my luck I probably would. SS really needs to bring a system where you can trade SSRs for other SSRs. Like a trade shop or something in game.

What's wrong with that?

In case people are misunderstanding, included, this is just the next login bonus period. Not CinFes.