ITT: work vehicles with more luxury than American "luxury" cars

ITT: work vehicles with more luxury than American "luxury" cars

ITT: Butt hurt yuropoors...

Sexy

>muh butthurt
>muh yuros
>implying a fucking Peterbilt isn't more luxurious than the cheap garbage manufacturers try to pass as luxury nowadays

Of course a loaded out work vehicle is going to have more bells and whistles than a base model luxury car.

it's not about the bells and whistles, it's about being just as cheap on the finish
Have you seen the plastics they use on teslas?

How can cars even compete?

I want to live in one of these

pleb

>Intertrashional
>ever

What did he mean by this?

They're cheap unreliable garbage as far as I know.

Ask the Truckerfag thread about them.

How can they be so unreliable with a cummins under the hood? I know it's no CAT but it can't be that bad.

Navigator, set a course for comfy.

>Clutch on other side of steering column from brake and throttle.

That is fucking stupid. How are you meant to heel toe?

it's a Scandinavian truck, you use Scandinavian heel and toe

My fathers 2015 Mercedes Actross has much more power and much more luxuries than my BMW "luxury sedan", so what

Oh wow, a truck that you have to live in and drive in everyday has more luxurious options than a car that I only use to go to stores, shop, and to a real job?

Please, tell me more!

>luxury
>manual climate control

God damn I wish I was an American trucker. Is there a more comfy job? Only downside is I can't tend to my alcoholism as much as I would like. Upside is I can fuck more hookers.

That looks about as luxurious as my buick. Except I don't have a GPS because its a 2007, and I do have dual zone automatic climate control.

What's the box on the side by the radio? The off white one that is hanging?

isnt that a coffee machine?

inb4 you're replaced with autonomous driver

Damn, that looks nice

That's what it looks like, but that seems like an absolute disaster to have in a truck.

>doesn't even have opticruise or the V8 style interior/custom interior
>luxury

i dunno, i've wanted a coffee machine in my car

won't happen
see trains/aircraft

You heel-toe the brake and accelerator with right foot. Clutch with left.

What was the problem again?

Fine if you are an owner-operator. Get assigned a truck out of a fleet that was just driven by a greasy, sweaty fat slob smoker who uses the dashboard as a garbage can and it's not so nice.

is that a coffee machine sticking out of the dash

I think so.

the truck in the pic, lone star, is their top of the line. this one seems to have every possible option installed on it. if it has a cummins its not half bad but its a maxxforce engine , youd rather be in a freightliner. international is marginally better than freight but generally harder to work on. their engines are the stuff of nightmares. i do roadside assistance for trucks and when i see maxxforce with engine trouble i call the towtruck right away

it only looks comfy. most of them dont drive top notch trucks, or even a newish truck. the vast majority of trucks on the roads are decrepit shitpiles with the insides smelling like bed sores and stale semen..

samefag here
speaking of lonestars i just did a service call on one. driver is the owner and bought it new, says its very good and hes got the cummins in it