Are there any head units that have CD, Aux, and USB and don't look like ricer trash for wannabe edgey teenagers

Are there any head units that have CD, Aux, and USB and don't look like ricer trash for wannabe edgey teenagers.

The more it looks like pic related, the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

jaycar.com.au/in-dash-mp3-player-with-radio/p/QM3781
clubroadster.net/vb_forum/17-audio-electronics/206481-bluetooth-without-radio-easy.html
ebay.com/itm/1998-2007-Ford-Ranger-AM-FM-4-Speaker-Radio-w-Aux-Input-for-use-w-iPod-Android-/400934928186?hash=item5d59957f3a
ebay.com/itm/like/131876858412?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

want the honest answer, or the truth?

Both if your willing.

>this thread again
Either buy an HU and change the LEDs or spend actual money and get something that isn't mass-produced garbage.

i just want aux
and to look something like pic related

Tablet (or big phone) + amp

No CD, but you know, fuck CD, just use a usb stick.

Wut kar

Ford E150

You have my attention. The pic is too blurry to make out the name on the unit.

jaycar.com.au/in-dash-mp3-player-with-radio/p/QM3781

Although google the model number as I think it's sold in different countries under different makers. Also it's out of stock here. I think I paid AU$80 for mine a couple of years ago, don't know why it's shot up to $130.

If you can't find that one anywhere, China makes some good looking ones you can get on ebay for about $20-30, just search along the lines of "head unit mp3" that sort of thing, I've bought a couple, but the problem is you literally cannot store radio stations. The ones I got only offer an auto tune function, which picks up static and the whole thing fills up in like 2MHz.

clubroadster.net/vb_forum/17-audio-electronics/206481-bluetooth-without-radio-easy.html

How much are these and whats the sound quality like? I'm interested

You can find them for around $15, sound quality is suprisingly good.

not him but they literally dont exist unless you want to pay ALOT of money for audiophile grade wank or want to put up with alpine level niggerness

that said some single din units can be quite normal and you can dim and turn the lights off or change color make it less shit

this clarion thing.

forgot the name

bmw fags love it

This is probably the most affordable non-rice 2DIN you'll get. It's a quality unit and has a pleasingly minimal look.

You sadly can't change the background from the blue though.

most of them look great if you set the color to whatever color your cars interior lighting is

>non-rice
>minimal
>a fucking huge touchscreen
not too bright aren't you

Faceplate in pic says FZ102E

Too much and sound quality is garbage.

Guys, does no one know this?

Companies on eBay mod popular stock radios and add an AUX in port. Soon as you plug something in it switch to that device. Super simple and maintains stock looks. Best of all it retains all stock radio feature such as bass/treble control and sounds great.

ebay.com/itm/1998-2007-Ford-Ranger-AM-FM-4-Speaker-Radio-w-Aux-Input-for-use-w-iPod-Android-/400934928186?hash=item5d59957f3a

They have this for pretty much every Ford stock radio ever made and other makes as well.

Literally everyone prayers have been answered. And I can say from experience they work fucking great.

Since when has there been racing inspired cosmetic enhancement head units and why are they touchscreens, faggot?

You people are fucking retarded.

Your options:

1. 2DIN full LCD touch screen unit - cheapest as cheap as $60

2. digital cd changer - $60-100 depending if you want bluetooth or not

He could also get this: Wont have USB but you can get 6 CD changer/ CD/tape/AUX in ones.

Eww fuck no. I'd rather just get an aftermarket at that price or wire in something from parrot or DIY. Only autists care about how their head unit looks over compromised sound integrity and/or input of choise.

Touchscreens bring a lot of functionality, especially with things like in-built GPS and reverse cameras.

Stop being a bitter fuckwit, this is pretty much what 2DIN is, and should be used for these days.

Dude this entire thread is about retaining stock look. Even OP's post SPECIFICALLY said I want pic related....

Modded stock radios are by far the best thing one can buy if you want stock look and extra connectivity.

People that buy trashy aftermarket radios should rope themselves. They look like fucking cheap trash.

Leave it in and mount up one of these

If you want to maintain the stock look of your interior, but want a nice sound system you can easily bypass the radio with a line driver such as the JL Audio CL-RLC. All you need is a good set of speakers, a 4 channel amp, a sub (optional) and the line driver. This will allow you to wire the amp directly into your speakers bypassing the radio. You can then choose your input method, either an 3.5 aux in, or digital in from your phone/mp3 player. The line driver comes with its own volume knob that you can place anywhere, or modify it to work off your existing radio volume knob. Its very easy to supply power to your radio so the controls still light up. The only downside is that you will loose FM/AM function.

ebay.com/itm/like/131876858412?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

fuck off you idiotic millennials

If your radio is old enough to have a casette player, quality loss from signal translation is the least of your issues. It's certainly better than casettes.

Of course you don't actually have an argument because the unit literally is a simple, feautre-rich head unit, that majority of motorists like to have in their cars these days, young, old and everything in-between.

I bet you get triggered by power windows and power steering too. You're the one that sounds like a millennial who bought into the 'glory days' meme.

>FM/AM

>he listens to Macklemore

Just ordered an AUX input for my truck like $20 off ebay.
Pretty much all aftermarket headunits look like absolute shit and are a waste of money.

>touchscreens are ricer
Well then fuck off if you're going to be impossible to please

You look like fucking cheap trash :D

Fuck are you people smoking? aftermarket touchscreen addition is 100% ricer
If I look at buying a car and the head unit has a screen now I just close the ad

Well ofcourse you close the ad, because 90% of the time the owner didn't know how the fuck to wire it, so unless there's a receipt for a professional shop install, never buy. Otherwise, why not? You get an obviously upgraded audio interface and don't have to install one yourself.

because that stuff is ugly and looks like trash while barely offering any positives? thats why I buy old cars, to get away from the garbage in newer ones

Wow, you must be insanely retarded. Do you also have a Nokia 3310 as your phone and still have CRT's because muh olden days?

I know people like you, you're all white trash.

What? Why are you assuming all this? I just don't like the head units. I have no idea why this makes you so upset.

autism

I actually have a 32" CRT next to a 42" OLED

CRT has better colour resolution when running old tech, like VHS and Sega Megadrives. It's not obsolete, just old. It's only gone because LCD/Plasma gives good enough colour fidelity while being MUCH lighter and not as full of phosphorus and mercury

Because you sound exactly like the kind of a person that shuns modern shit because you're either too stupid or... well too stupid to have any use for the modern shit. Yeah, get a toyota from 1987 with the original radio and speakers, I bet that'll be a pleasant listening-experience.

I just feel a person like you has no personality and spends their days sitting on a lounge-chair and watching reruns of Happy Days because the modern world offers you nothing but confusion.

But that's just my opinion.

Projecting...

>costs more than your shitbox

I know, what kind of a normal person shuns modern stuff to that extent? An autist, that's what.

hide and do you know what guys. dont reply.

Projecting what?

>not caring about the clean lines of your dashboard getting raped by a tokyo drift chink rice fag gay pride led monstronsity headunit
>m-muh barely noticeable audio fidelity i-improvements...

get off Veeky Forums you /mu/-tier pleb

>$1500
How? Why?

i have this, pretty cheap and the lighting is rgb so you can set it to your car color, or match your dash illumination color at night.
fits well in the center of my black console

considering upgrading my current ugly ayy lmao headunit to this, a Kenwood KDC-BT265U

w2c

>OEM head unit
>clean
In what cars? Most of the time an upgrade's an upgrade, your bad if you can't install or afford to install a nice discreed one.

Then there' the faggots who only buy old cars because "fucking gay ass technology is for whitey" so they likely hate music anyway. I switched to aftermarket because I upgraded the speakers, wiring and put in two amps and a subwoofer and let me tell you, best upgrade ever and even looks better than the stock piece of shit.

Agreed, really simple to install and the car looks stock with nice tunes, couldn't be more happy