ITT cars that trigger eurocucks. Pic related

>ITT cars that trigger eurocucks. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

autoscout24.com/classified-detail/detail-page/9dd48027-b795-44d8-8a7d-5bb7f5ad064a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not triggered at all

t. eurocuck

If you want to trigger an euro, you'd netter post ordinary cars with needlessly much mpg or coal rollers. Even i can give a small node to purposes built cars from any continent, being both euro and a bmw fanboy. Audis trigger me more than the first few cars posted here

this.

pic related is what triggers me. 3.2l V6 that makes less HP than my VAG with a mini 1.4 n/a-engine. American """engineering"""

>Being able to own a V8
>Insurance is cheap

lol yurop

Literally anything with an engine like this.

Most middle class yuros can buy a V8 (the Mustang is almost the same price as the US) but it's all the running costs that would fuck us. And yes I'm kinda jelly, for us even a V6 car is a rare beast.

can confirm, have lots of yurocuck friends who get triggered any time you mention any LS motor, always say it's “lazy”

Why would that trigger us? We eurocucks love crappy V6s.

VaginaWagon

>for us even a V6 car is a rare beast.
Nigger what? Theyre in literally every cuckmobile the OEM can manage to fit them in.

autoscout24.com/classified-detail/detail-page/9dd48027-b795-44d8-8a7d-5bb7f5ad064a

Not triggered at all, we have something called import, like you... Oh wait no that's true you can't import what you want.

Yes, no go out and buy it without getting raped by insurance and running costs.

Oh wait, fun is taxed to hell and back.

Except if you live in a big city if you tell me that you see more than 2-3 cars a day with more than 4 cylinders I'll call you a liar.

>crappy
The wound is still open, I see.

>big name "muh racing heritage" brands all got BTFO by a fucking V6 Ford

Muh HP/L meme

You can import whatever you want if you comply with regulations.

>Can't import anything newer than 25 years old
>"Whatever you want"

Nigga is right

"Look! A 3.0 Supercharged V6"
"Wow! Such a beast!"

>Eurocuck doesn't know how American import laws work

Typical europoor education at its finest here

you're fucking stupid

>If you want to trigger an euro, you'd better post coal rollers

Can you say köööööööl?

t. europoor

you can import anything you want you retard. literally saw a jdm rhd type r at willow springs like a year ago.

I love Vipers and I'm European. Hell I used to play with Viper models as a kid, imo one of the best American cars if not the best.

Euro here Ls engines are grate

In fact, LS's are crate engines.