Thinking about getting a Mazda Mazda3 hatch. Does anyone have any experience with the newer model...

Thinking about getting a Mazda Mazda3 hatch. Does anyone have any experience with the newer model? Anything I should worry about?

Nothing. Just fucking buy it you retard. Why would you need validation from anonymous fucktards here?
Just fuck off and get it

It looks like a fat shoe.

this

also mazda's are pretty based nothing really wrong with them from what ive seen or heard even their worst cars (far behind them btw like we're talking 80s shitboxes) are ok

Basically they are japans vanilla car maker.

Its a good car, dont worry.

I have the sedan. The new hatch looks too cylindrical

All hatches look cylindrical

sorry I meant spherical

>japans vanilla car maker.

That's Toyota.

Why? If you want an econobox, get a civic for 3k. If you want a nice car get used luxury car.

I don't want either of those. Besides I don't want leather seats. Its hot as shit in miami.

then get a used car with cooled seats. Lincoln mkz, infiniti m, is250 or 350, kia soul with the right package, volvo s80, etc...

I'm aware that there are other cars our there. I want the Mazda. I made the thread about the Mazda not other cars.

They are fine cars. Well built but not the best designed IMO, I had to take the bumper off my 2006 model to replace the headlights and I couldn't replace my stereo unit. I would hope they did better on the newer ones.

Otherwise the are comfortable, roomy, and fun to drive despite not being fast. Go test drive one and decide for yourself without the internet's help.

Have one 2016 2.0 itouring. Not super fast but a rev happy engine and the TCS is not as big of a nanny as some of the others I test drove. Go for it

I like mine. The manual is good if you're into that kind of thing and the interior feels very well designed. Not fast in a straight line.

>Anything I should worry about?
It's a Mazda. Unreliable and prone to breakage because it's japanese. Get a Focus instead.

Is literally any of this not bait?

Literally every japanese auto maker is decently reliable.

>Fiat
>273 problems per 100 vehicles

Sweet jesus.

>Go to buy car
>Separate down payment for initial fixes before you buy the car

>buy mazdaspeed3
>fun
>power
>looks
>Mazda

it looks like shit
avarage joe's shitty shitbox