Who's the best car reviewer and why is it Chris Harris?

Who's the best car reviewer and why is it Chris Harris?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_L1tHavnd9w
youtu.be/4ZN1aP1o_m8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 butt hurt Miata fags and murilards

Better than any yank I've ever seen.

I like his videos but the audio in them pisses me off. The talking is always so quiet in comparison to everything else.

he's no clarkson but I can't fault a man for trying

See nothing but an overpaid twink

This nigger's reviews are very biased to the point that he even contraddicts himself sometimes...but it's ok, he's a youtube celebrity.

I quite like Coulthard when he reviewed some old F1 cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=_L1tHavnd9w

He's a good reviewer but his voice pisses me off and he sounds like a pretentious cunt. It's not even the accent either. Looks like a faggot too.

Therefore, into the garbage.

Best car reviewer is Autistic Kyle. Just goes over the basics, tells you like it is as if reading a fucking book and soothes your soul and mind with that autism.

Hes ok I guess. Better than gingerpedo, but not good enough to start a thread about.
-Matt Farah

>hates miatas
>praises FWD

This guy is a MORON

all these FWD hate fags

youtu.be/4ZN1aP1o_m8

kys

I prefer Farah over him, he's better than most but there is something irritating about him.

>and why is it

This should be an auto-ban.

Once Farah learns to drift he's deprecated.

*autobahn

best in the business. Clarkson or others are entertainer, not reviewer.

Fuck are you seeing Clarkson as a benchmark for reviewing cars? All he has done is having a reasonable amount of knowledge on cars, makes jokes, make it entertaining, etc. He never was a car enthusiast apart from being a big joker. Chris Harris is the one who tops out anyone on this world.

>she will never sit on your face
:'(

You won't even be able to sniff the seat she sat in man.

>butthurt murilards
He liked both the mustang and the camaro