Fuck American drivers

Just got word, my beloved VW is for all intents and purposes dead, repair will cost $3000+ on a car I spent barely 5k for. Previous owner was a fucking dipshit, put the wrong kind of coolant and I was a dumbass and didn't think to check, now my water pump is dead, my head has partially seized, and the timing belt which I replaced less than 20k miles ago is already FUBAR.

There should be a special license to own German cars that disallows people from going to fucking Jiffy Lube.

k

should have bought a corolla

>he didn't get Ecoboost

It's your fault for not checking the car.

Shut the fuck up

t. asshurt yurocuck pretending he's American

It's a VW. Even the qualified technicians have no clue how to work on them. They fall apart very quickly, so that was your own dumbass fault for buying one.

actually, got a rental, it's an ecoboost f150 like a proper TRUK DRAHVIN REDNERK

You are the retard that drove it while it was overheating. Learn how to fix your own car and quit bitching.

>german

If you bought it in bugerland it's more than likely built in Mexico or Brazil.

>buy an 2002 audi with 150k miles
>first month driving it, suddenly see the red light for oil pressure beeping
>stop car, check oil, its full
>must be a sensor
>keep driving it like that with the beeping going on and off
>take it to a mechanic
>says the oil pressure is low and the whole engine is fucked up from running it with low oil pressure
>dead audi less than a month after i bought it

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

VIN badge says “Wolfsburg” so unless they started building one in Mexico, nah

always assume the sensors are right. it's all your faaaauuullt

>he didn't read about the car he bought
>he has not heard about problems with old oil plugging shit in Audis
>his first task after buying a car was not to change the oils and filters as well as doing a full inspection
your own fault, faggot.

Too bad you're stuck there. Canada doesn't want you, and the mexicans would laugh at you.
Keep out of the Commonwealth, yankee.

>head
>seized
Nigga wat? How is this related to coolant?

why do you assume this? audi has them set at like 4 psi or something low as fuck

>buys a 15 year old car with 150 k
>but it's a audi!

>intents and purposes

ohhhhh all my life i thought it was "all intensive purposes"

On On the bright side you won't own a VW much longer

>buying used bottom barrel trash

haha

hahahaha

>he bought a car that can be ruined by running the wrong coolant

Haha brb putting a mixture of dexcool, peak, and melted slurpees in my buick 3800

>for all intents and purposes
Don't you mean all intensive purposes? It is a VW after all

When did you buy it?

Murrika, where stupidity is accommodated.

No, we just make things with versatility in mind.

Wolfsburg, Mexico dumbass.

How do American drivers relate to this?

Also,
>buying anything German and expecting affordable repairs

>fucking Murricans
>Amerikins r so stupid
>yfw

Just like a fucking banana on /b

Honestly I'm getting a little tired of how "cool" it is among Americans to be self hating little shits

Hahahahahahaha. Yes, German cars are so cheap to repair here in America.

>bought a car
>didn't check out the systems beforehand
Sounds like the dumbass here is you.

Is this in Chihuahua?

this

>AMERICA IS SO SHIT LOOK AT x COUNTRY THEY DO IT SO MUCH BETTER
Then fucking move there and stop blabbering in my ear about it

Well that's rather unfortunate, but it's the gamble of buying used after all. You save an insane amount of money and only a fool would expect trouble free motoring. I spent over 3k in the last year on a car that cost me 2k, but even that grand total of 5k is ten times less than what it cost new. And now it runs like a fucking dream with all the maintenance taken care of.

Deal with it. Just fix the stupid car and think of all the cash you've saved altogether, even with the repair thrown in. If you're delusional enough to believe a 5k banger will run like it's just left the showroom, you damn deserve everything you get.

Thank you for supporting my point with your sarcasm

I don't get it at all, I assume they are always stricken with white guilt and also have a tumblr. They also have likely never been outside the US and base their views of other countries entirely on the shit they see on Facebook.

No it's clearly the fault of American drivers

I'm not saying a don't like America I'm saying I don't like German cars.

can we be friends. i hate the german ethos? no thats not it, more like paradigm.