dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763
youtube.com/watch?v=z8pyEwLORG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EG is a NA team

strawpoll.me/11231798

EG: EU OR NA?

>tfw you intentionally feed to punish the tryhard sweaty shitters
Feels good

When all is said and done, I think he can be it.

I mean he has such high potential, now that he's getting older he might mature a bit

One day EU vs. NA faggotry will be uncool.

It should be now, it's literally twitch chat tier, same as facebook frog

>tfw old EG used to play games together
Watching PPD, Zai, RTZ and Fear play Gauntlet was fucking amazing

strawpoll.me/11231416/r

we have already voted it on it reddit friend

>t. BUTTBLASTED euKEK

Why's the TI6 Music pack so good gulag ? That fucking countdown track

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/d/dd/TI6_musicpack_countdown.mp3

What the fuck is facebook frog? Gtfo normie faggot

I haven't reminded you losers in a while so take notice that this game is still a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out breaks more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now?

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your existence, seriously.

>EG is NA team
>we
>voted

Yeah salty NAforums inbred kids maybe?

>Team saying "You guys never would have won if Slardar wasn't such a faggot since minute 1" in all chat
>Enemy jajas them

>EG.RTZ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Make a lot of money
>Throw it all away because you're a 24 year old that has to be serious now!
>Get a shit job at Twitch
>At
>Fucking
>Twitch
>As a Business Manager?

Yeah, I managed a team in DotA 2 and drafted well. This means I am perfect as a business manager. Nothing to do with nepotism!

1st for the Greatest

youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U

>he wasn't in /d2g/ during the EG reveal

way to out yourself even more friendo

Also,

Reminder that I play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I have above 70% win rate with all of them

Reminder that my now 51 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

Reminder that that EQUALS TO A 35 WINS TO 0 ZERO LOSS RATIO

Reminder that you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I am despite going full try-hard while I literally play casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand behind my back, literally: dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

Reminder that once the New Journey Update and a new balance patch come out Abaddon will be top pick again

Reminder that I am the true chosen by the mist

Peter is doing the right thing

Soe once said on her stream that Maelk has mad money now all from behind the scenes esports shit

youtube.com/watch?v=z8pyEwLORG0
I can't put my finger on what exactly it is, but he's just such a good, perfect boy. The very best. If anything, it is he I'd like to put my finger in.

wonder what the godfather of na dota thinks of his new team

PPD CAN NOW BE AN ANALYST

Not anymore since he got removed from his League team :^)

What's he gonna do now, be a tier 9999 caster?
or "personality"

>tfw no longer have a team to support
worst shuffle ever

you look cute

neogaf spy here

Liquid.Bulba has all but confirmed at this point

He wouldn't have burned that bridge if he didn't have plenty of other things in reserve

>not supporting the BOYS

are u the DUMBEST person alive my boy?

>Support leaves you to quite literally killsteal from offlane weaver
>Against Pit Lord
>As Gyro
>Spends the next 20 minutes bitching in a heavy Russian accent why I don't have any farm compared to their 20-3-12 Luna

I don't understand, why did they all just rundown a lane to teamfight before the 10 minute mark?

Have I not kept up with the meta?

Oh yeah and here you go mongoloids, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

I do not like arteezy

holy shit, valve BTFO! that's it, I am now a #RiotShield

thats why he cried on twitter?

>I do not like arteezy

What kind of decease is that?

The greatest cuck lamo

.we will never know how trash PPD may have been if he joined another team

yeah, other captains have found success on MULTIPLE teams, ppd needed fear he knew it. As soon as fear retires he gets the fuck out of there

>esports aren't on
>thread is immediately dead again
Just how I like it.

And since I heard you shitters complain about Jakiro the other day, better also take a lesson from my advice if you want to play a really kickass CORE Jakiro:

CORE Jakiro is that you're basically going to push so HARD that the enemies shit will end up going up their own asses.

So take in mind that once the T1 towers are down it's time to 5 MAN DOTA the rest of the entire fucking game.

Go Safelane.

You start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes, a mana pot and you can even buy a ward.

Build a basi ring ASAP and get the fuckin' magic wand.

Rush some motherfuckin' mana boots and start to push down the safelane T1. DON'T STOP THE PUSH.

Get the fuckin' tower and rotate top. PUSH AGAIN and get that fucking tower. You should be able to purchase a Point Booster now.

Go fuckin' MID next with everyone and PUSH and fuckin' tower down as well. That will give you enough money for the Vitality Booster.

Dissemble your Mana boots and build that Core Booster now.
Farm for a bit now your Phase boots by using the Macropyre to kill the creep waves and keep them pushed.

Once you're like with 1k gold into your Mystic staff, get your fucking team together and PUSH AS 5 ONE LANE.

It doesn't matter which lane, just fucking PUSH and get a T2.

As soon as this is done, rotate immediately to the next T2. Getting these two T2's added with some fights along the way should get you your Octarine Core.

Once you have it, go Roshan with your team, secure that fuckin' Aegis and get the last T2. That should be a FREE Barracks as well.

Start building your motherfuckin' aghanism if you think the game will go longer or just rush a Aether Lens if you think it will finish fast.

After you get any of those done, the game should be over shortly.
If by some chance it isn't due to split-push shenanigans or whatever the FUK, just go Shiva's and KILL THE FUCKING GAME.

1st point into Dual Breath, max Liquid Fire, max Ice Path, finish Dual Breath on last. Always max the Ult.

this place, like most of Veeky Forums these days, is where redditors come to post the things they know would get downvoted on reddit

it will never, ever get better. it can't be helped.

oh another ebin allstar team that got the SUPERSTAR PLAYERS LMAO

think I've seen this episode before

>full carry abaddon
I'd argue that being well rounded is going to make better use of your skills than any specialized builds. You should expect to lead fights for your carries, not to be one.

>PPD going into Twitch
>PPD on panels and casting games
Holy fuck PLEASE

No shit.

I am cute.

Yeah, dudester.

Smart choice.

the only question is will Peter still appear with the rest of the team or will he become fatborgmatt and work behind the scene fulltime?

>le ebin autism-sports shitters

yeah, when are valve going to release the new journey update so the gameshitter superior race returns?

This user gets it

>amerimutts think they're allowed to post in this thread

Why did he get removed? How did he burn this bridge?

Fear was on as coach, it wouldn't have been different from TI4

>EG.RTZ
Why do they keep doing this? Why?

October 30th is gonna be the new journey update along with some halloween shit.

And if it doesn't happen then, prep yourself for getting in in december.

Are you some kind of a new retard on /d2g/

The Boys are probably the worst meme bunch ever to grace Dota. The shuffle produced a team to root against, yeah.

It's like expecting some random cuckold with a wrench near his profile name from twitch chat to appear on panels.

What did he mean by this?

Yeah kill urself, you fucking 2k MMR shitlord.

just root for liquid lmao
pls no lulba tough

>the only "American" left on EG is a shitskin
really makes you think

What desk is fear going to get for coaching?

>PPD v PPY arc is now over
what will the new arc be all about? China winning 2 TI's in a row?

I go to d2g for the anime. There's always plenty to go around.

Dumb anime posters
lmao rtz is yet back again in EG

Liquid is just tedious team.

>2 best mid laners

why is charlie actually such a fucking mongoloid retard, jesus Christ why does this guy even get invited to 'analyse' games he's actual fucking trash and has the iq of a fucking house fly holy shit hope he dies in a car cash

>already shilling for muh allstar team

EG is NOTHING without Peter

>new

You're the one who's new here, you fucking mongoloid. LOL

You just literally owned yourself with that post.

But thanks for all the (You)'s though.

Now kill yourself out of MY general threads.

well thats just a shitty opinion but you're entitled to it

it means there are actually 6 players on the team

Charlie?

So if Liquid gets Miracle, aren't they still down a player cause Jerax left? Who's gonna be it?

are you 12

is euphonium even good? i'm into girls x girls but i dont see the appeal of an music intrument heavy anime

No he isn't, this is objectively a terrible decision from Peter.

Like holy shit even LoL players are more business minded than this, pretty much every first generation professional players went on to do their own teams and turned them into multimillion dollar businesses and franchises.

You guys wanna know what happened? It's not rocket science. I don't really know, but if we analyse the situation realistically:

>ppd is overrated as fuck
>universe left for secret
>zai left for secret
>rtz left for secret
>3 of the 5 current EG players left for secret
>sumail doesnt care
>they kick peter, get cr1t
>ppd has a big name, is a level-headed guy who has gone to school
>eg/twitch offers him a job to keep the name PPD with them
>have him do an eSports behind-the-scenes "job"
>literally have him do ANYTHING that ANYONE who's not a retard can be trained to do in an hour or two
>keep the PPD name
>make mad money off of PPD fangays
>PPD will probably do whatever job they give him well any way, because eSports "jobs" are piss easy. just look at the journalism for an example

this is the #1 redditor item
prove me wrong

using m*ng*l*id as an insult is NOT FUNNY. it's no different from the n-word and it has to stop

>Matumbaman, Miracle

Say my name

>800.000 players ingame
>10 minute queue
doturds?

>censoring a word
are you 12?

So he left EG where he was making 40k to 2 millions a tournament to make 40k a year?

Delusional manlet faggot

He's a really special case aside from the fact that he's only started doing actual "personality" shit like a couple of months ago

>is euphonium even good

Nope. It's shit.

Like every other Kyoanus show, only worth it for the girls.

That is, if you can manage to go through the borefest that is each episode.

Hey fuck you, troglord.

I was the one that brought words like mongoloid, troglodyte, etc. back into the meme spotlight.

Off urself.

You aren't wrong but neither am I. Abaddon being a jack of all trades is what makes him unique.

Dota isn't like League though, you don't fight to get into LCS and then sell your spot for ez cash. Owning a Dota team would be a disaster. Players in Dota own more power than probably any other game

Numbers are rigged

Valve killed the game

Its hilarious because TSM single handily bigger than Liquid, Fnatic, Evil Geniuses and Secret put together; solomid.net gets 25+ million uniques a month.

our guy sam "bulba" sosale

SAY IT WITH ME
LIQUID.BULBA

>bulba

dlf

What I'm saying is he didn't leave, he got kicked. But to save face and because they wanted to keep his name, they lied to the public and made up bullshit. And from your reading comprehension, I can tell you're a fucking mouth-breathing retard. And so are most other people. So their ruse worked perfectly. Fuck yourself, retard. Disgusting.

I wish Abaddon had better cosmetic sets.

>retard teammate randoms spectre
>follows default build to the letter
>builds treads over phase

every tiem

calm down PPD

What i don't get is why you didn't find another team

Did they promise you a cut of the earnings?

phase is like straight up better than treads in like any situation, there's only a few times id ever get treads

DotA isn't like League because It's literally impossible for anybody to enter the professional team.

They own more power because DotA teams are literally ran like sole traders, no lawyers or contracts involved.

Redpill me on that newfriend who started to post on /d2g/ when I was away.