/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Iowaga edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Patch 5.11(LIVE):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0511/

>British cruisers announcement (SOON™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/rule-britannia/

>Imperial Japanese Navy destroyer tech tree rework (WEEBS™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/new-jpn-dd/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg:
warships.today
na.wows-numbers.com/

>Useful Information:
pastebin.com/nuWhcW1K (embed) (embed) (embed) (poi) (embed) (botes) (; _ ;)

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Ubermensch Clan:
NA: [HURTU]: na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000010943/

>Untermensch Clans:
NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/50001123

Discord invite
discord.gg/cAacg

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wows.ga/?p=802&lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for no damage penetrations meme

Discord channel confirmed bunch of shy cuties

Heh

I hate this ship so fucking much I never should have listened to you meme loving fucks when I bought it.

wtf pls dont gloat

what, the Kutuzov?
is good boot tovarish))

>already tempted to buy an Atagoy on NA because I'm probably just going to head straight for the Zao
this was a terrible decision

Is the blwskavich better than the kiev?

It's made of kielbasa and pierogi

>Not going for the QTest instead.

smhtbqh

Not sure if better, but Błyskakurwica is more versatile than Kiev.

High tier IJN BB when?

Yes. While it's slightly less effective as a gunbote, It's camo and torps are significantly better, so it has a much stronger multirole capability than the Kiev. The fact that it outspots Mahan alone made it the best option in last ranked season.

Premium* I went to add

>tempted to buy an Atagoy on NA

What can I say man, I enjoy my Zao more than my Hotel these days.
And I'm hot garbage at BBs anyway but for whatever reason I have an easier time winning in CAs so if I want to inflate my stats I gotta do it

kys u neonazi shitter

you APed a emplacement like a AA or a turret.

why? its healpot makes it one of the better CA in game

the turret placement and the torpedo makes it superior to mogamin as well

no

It's already my 2nd most played ship on my SEA account, I REALLY shouldn't be getting another one on another server

oh.

if you dont want to sealclub with a cheap low tier sheep, you could get kutuzov. the playstyle is similar to flint

why move off server? why hold 2 accounts? have you considered selling the account to buy the ship on your new server?

I already have all the ships I want on my original account unlocked (plus most of the premium ships in the game), I'm not really moving full time or anything and I'll still play on SEA but seeing as there's not much more for me to do when it comes to progression at the moment I figured I might as well try a new account on NA because it's where a lot of the thread's players are, and I actually get better ping there too for some ungodly reason.

Just unlocked my Cleveland, what should I take for my last two upgrades?

Anything I should now about her before going into my first battle?She's my first T6

Damage control because there's nothing better to take.

Steering Gears for faster turns, evasion gets more important as BB's get more accurate.

>stock range

you're gonna get deleted a lot. Take some time at the beginning of the match and evaluate threats. Are there a lot of BBs? Better hang back for a SHORT TIME so you don't get focused. Never show broadside unless you're 100% certain you can get away with it. Pay attention to friendly CVs and their divebombers. If they force damage control on a BB you should be focusing them and trying to get some fires to stick. Conversely if you managed to force a BB to use damage control, let the CV know. If they're smart they'll take advantage of it. (Not a lot of CVs are this smart)

Perks in this order:

BoS, EM, Vigi, DE

godspeed user

Did you free XP the end of the grind? Don't do that. Save your free XP for upgrading stock ships.

Damage control because the other two are useless on anything bigger than a DD

Rudder shift, because you need every single bit of manuverability you can get.

IJN trash aside, is it a better idea to unlock the Mutsuki now, or wait until the changes if I want to continue down the torp DD line?

Jeez I forgot how much I like these German CLs, despite the shit MM and the ability of a BB to citadel you through any direction.

shit thread, i want real botes user back

Wait until WG says how they intend to compensate current IJN DD owners.

WG's good about announcing such ahead of time then?

Enjoy the Minekaze while it lasts. Research the Mutsuki, but don't buy it.

Usually the users will badger them enougn until they tell us. So yes albeit, unwillingly.

>Kaga the BBC queen
>Wrong OP info
>Discord link

And Anumati claims he's not on the spectrum.

they'll usually say before the patch comes out
maybe not long before but they usually do say
it's why I'm holding off on getting the Fubuki/Kagero

>Montana's bomb deck increase from 29mm to 38mm, so that it can effectively defend against HE from artillery of 220mm and the beneath.Substantially increase chances of Ricochet of 460mm AP in close and medium range.

noice, even more reasons to not play yamato

I really wish they would add armor quality so we could laugh at muricuck class b garbage. muh we can't use class A because we can't make it *pft*

wows.ga/?p=802&lang=en
>Changes to AP shells. All tiers except tier 5 (Emerald) will have the HE withdrawn. AP's standard damage will be cut in half while the AP's ricochet angle increases from 45 degrees to 60 degrees and the shell must ricochet at 75 degrees. the minimum penetration required for fuse activation decreased from 25mm to 12mm.
>ap only
>worthless speed boost
>worthless repair party after t8
AHAHAHAH its fucking garbage holy shit

How about the speculations of that bow armor nerf across all high tiers BBs?

It still just seems like a sick joke. Are they trying to punish people for whining about RN for so long?
>DDs are getting their armor nerfed to compensate for Akizuki's shitty HE
Why not just improve her HE? Now secondaries are going to be an even bigger threat that before.

combine shitters with speed boost on weakest armored ships in the game with no HE. WOW I can only imagine the global winrates. do you think we can pull 40% off /wowsg/

>healing 40% of your hp at t8 is "garbage"

>t. babbie shitter who doesn't know how cruisers work
LOL

>active for 5s
>not including dreadnought flag

muh dickkkkkkkkkk

>Prinz Eugen's new Camouflage is available, price changes, 2000 Gold→3000 gold. Effect: +50% Commander experience, +50% experience, +10% coin income with typically concealment improvement and decreasing enemy accuracy

Oy gevalt!Think of the easy silver you could farm goyim.

How's this for my first game with the Cleveland

>burn a Dunk for a while
>Myoko gives me her broadside Schors gives me her broadside NO gives me her broadside

>AP 40k dmg

my nigga. Keep it up senpai, you're already doing better than 50% of the shitters who play memeland

Destroyer stern.

>Montana's bomb deck increase from 29mm to 38mm, so that it can effectively defend against HE from artillery of 220mm and the beneath.Substantially increase chances of Ricochet of 460mm AP in close and medium range.

About damn time.

Also WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT WEBSITE TRYING TO INSERT LINKS WHENEVER YOU TRY AND COPY STUFF FROM IT

Words cannot describe how fucking mad I am at this game right now.

All I want to do is log on and play, been a few months, no big deal right? No fuck that. The down syndrome piece of garbage that wrote wargamings site decided you cant use an @ symbol in your password, which my passwords all contain, so I had to come up with something else, which I now cant remember because it isnt a usual password. No problem Ill just reset it, well no, they also dont tell you you cant use the @ symbol when youre trying to make a password, you just get to figure it out. Because of that I closed both password reset emails and now I cant use the same one. And just to boot they made it so you can only receive 2 reset emails a day.

Two. Fucking. Tries.

Who in the everloving nigger dick gobbling fuck game up with that idea? Who the fuck cares how many I want?

Fucking trash company, trash game, literally cannot wish enough that the CEO and web writer for this game hang themselves.

hah retard

Fucking try to explain to me how literally anyone could even begin to understand the terms and conditions of making or changing a password in this game, on thew first try.

Fucking try it you goddamn 3rd grade piece of trisomy 21 trash.

Chill senpai I know this kind of preoblem is aggravating but thats what happens with everything WG touches.

>Also WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT WEBSITE TRYING TO INSERT LINKS WHENEVER YOU TRY AND COPY STUFF FROM IT

Some misguided attempt to get more traffic to their site. I can only imagine what kind of horrible normy scum wouldn't notice or wouldn't care about it and would leave it as is.

Im beyond aggravated, I really am.

Its not so much the fact that they wont let you and dont tell you you cant use an @ sign. More along the lines of why the FUCK do they only allow you to send 2 emails a day? That has got to be the worst excuse for a security feature Ive ever seen in my life.

Those fucking retards over at Wargaming think just because I request a second email someone hacked my email? Absolute fucking idiots.

All hype for a decent RN line just died.

>@ symbol in your password, which my passwords all contain
LOL good job fag im hacking ur computer as we speek XD

Shouldnt you still be in school little one?

>flooding
>BB
wat?

pussy

Ramming probably

>WoWSG said German BBs would be shit
>They're great

>Now WoWSG is forecasting doom and gloom over RN cruisers well before anyone's had a real chance to even try them out
>They'll probably be great because AP spam from light cruisers is great

Come to find out the same password the website was telling me was wrong actually works in the game.

Beautifully designed piece of work here, really.

huh almost like there are a lot of very loud shitters on this general hmmmmmm

>A New Mexico class ship with 5"/38 on Mk 30 mounts

>Meanwhile NM in game is forced to have small dicked 5"/25 Rock Throwers

wtf is with this game and freezing up my whole system this patch.

fuck you mate if it it had this sexy layout it would look good and they'd DEFINITELY have to give the secondaries good stats. American ships will never be good ok. got it?

I thought Hotel had her AA refit in 44. I didn't realise it was actually so late in her life.

Suddenly, detonations!

>We are still bitter over the Cold War

Got it tovarisch)))))))))))

>Abrach
>Hotel_a_QT

?????????????????

Did people actually think Abrach was the hotelposter?

Whats the mod called that makes my game anime?

It will be fixed

It's looking to be a line full of Atlantas, but with fewer guns, no AA, no radar, weaker armor, and bigger citadels. Oh, and no fucking HE. Have fun DD hunting. They might be workable, who knows, but the average player is going to be completely useless in them as is. And for the record, most of the doomsaying with German BBs came from hands on reports from people who had no clue what they were doing. Even then, people didn't assume the whole line would be shit.

Are there any particular German BBs on the path to Bismarck that are so dogshit I should skip with Free XP as soon as possible?

I bought a >Prinz to skip my way towards the free 80k, and have been saving it for such a case. Currently grinding the 20k exp I need to unlock Konig from my Kaiser.

I'm pretty sure neither Abrach, Hotel_a_QTEST nor Hotel_a_QT are the true Hotelposter.

Her identity remains a mistery.

None of them are considered Kawachi-levelled garbage, no.

>Oh, and no fucking HE
lel, they'll have HE you fucking spergs. It might be piss weak and only useful for DDs or something, but they'll have it just like Ducky is going to have AP for guns that never had an AP shell.

AP will need fucking amazing pen to be able to do anything that is if you do nopt get deleted 1st becuase if they buff armor it means less overpens.

No HE except T5.

it's rapespammer

>All tiers except tier 5 (Emerald) will have the HE withdrawn. AP's standard damage will be cut in half while the AP's ricochet angle increases from 45 degrees to 60 degrees and the shell must ricochet at 75 degrees. the minimum penetration required for fuse activation decreased from 25mm to 12mm.

From the looks of it, AP will be effective against destroyers, since it will not overpenetrate.

Depending on their concealment, brit CL's may end up being the ultimate DD hunters, which is something the game really needs. What we really didn't need was another firehose lazily hiding inside smokeclouds.

They are not gonna get any HE shells, see
>>Changes to AP shells. All tiers except tier 5 (Emerald) will have the HE withdrawn. AP's standard damage will be cut in half while the AP's ricochet angle increases from 45 degrees to 60 degrees and the shell must ricochet at 75 degrees. the minimum penetration required for fuse activation decreased from 25mm to 12mm.

Not really.
t. rapespammer

???

That's nice, shame that the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore

Not to mention that all the Bloc countries shared in that "victory" as well, but Rissia is a selfish bitch

Faked

*Russia

???