xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
9/5 - 9/18: Rurouni Kenshin Collab Arrives
9/12 - 9/18: Tree Challenge Arrives!
9/12 - 9/25: Black Contract Dragon Arrives!

Previous Thread:

1st for furries

Meimei is very large

Disgusting furry scum

>old and busted twice

Nth for Myr is better than Radra,Green is the best,Redlets on suicide watch,etc...

>tfw can't beat Arena 1 still
I want Krishna, he looks a lot more fun than Lucifer.

Reminder that all heart cross discussion is banned this thread.

Do not post Myr/Ronove/etc.

xth for WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE AME BUFFS

Every lead is more fun than Lucifer.

Every thread until Typhon Ana.

8 combo is not farfetched, what are you on about? There's already an A.kushi solo mzeus clear where she cleared it with little problems.

What's your box? I've beaten arena 1 with some weird leads at this point where I think everyone that is complaining about not being able to beat it has either not attempted it (very much at least) or are simply not investing in their team with skillups/+eggs.

Yes you'll probably want a high tier lead for speed/consistency but a lot of shit can beat it at this point, especially with the advent of latents being easy to get & enhances being inheritable.

a1 is nothing to sneeze at.

Sure pretty much went from only a couple of teams to anything that isn't old and busted could clear, but its not something anyone expects rank 200 and under to clear.

how long till godfest

is vishnu a capable leader now?

Doing it for the Meme

Good luck fag

A reminder that Myr should never have existed.

While no skyfall is a debuff, it's much closer to a trade off. It lets you use skyfall buffs better and control your damage better at the expense of losing extra combos from combining multiple steps of cascade. It also eliminates the possibility of dumb luck saving you so you have to have skills to deal with those.

Those evos actually handle it very well. They all have increased bulk.

Kush on the other hand got fucked with a rake. Super shitty scaling, 1TE, no base bulk and her active is arguably worse.

>shitty scaling
>easy as fuck 81x
>active lets you spike it to 121/169x
>can still prong with her on 49/81x
>literally can scale her damage to the number she wants because of no skyfall
What? She's easily the best among the JP2 awokens. That's without mentioning her stats are high as complete fuck for a pantheon roll at 960 and her subpool has TEs out the ass.
>b-but her subpool are all better leads
then play them you fuck, stop bitching about 6* GFE being better than a pantheon roll.

>A.Kushi is now better than Bestcat
It's not fair bros

Why did gungho make the antiskyfall badge so hard to get? I mean, it has its uses and all, but why didn't they make the 30 crown quest something actually impressive?

>3 0
>0
>C R O W N S

Not better than Izanagi, ignoring him though sure. She's the top of that shit heap.

>8 combo for 81x so easy and amazing omg
Living in the past Grandpa. You might as well be hyped for Ace and Oku at the same time. They are worse but still in the same realm and utilize prongs better if that's your game for some reason.
Great for your kink at best, decent otherwise.

Also your great wood TE subs are: Ace, Acala, Vishnu, Ronove, Kaede, Perseus, Silvie, Ragdra, GKali, and Wee Jas. 4 are better leaders.

how does this quest thing work

nvm figured it out

Maybe they'll start giving out crowns through other means. JP players can only potentially get their 11th crown today and their first crown was given out 9 months ago.

It would make more sense if the achievements went 1/4/7/10/13 crowns, but alas.

Annoying as hell. I like it better but I'm not a fan of Kushi so far and likely won't roll any of the other guys in the ganeshafest.

What's the purpose of Ace as a sub?

I'll PM you the fix

They don't utilize prongs better because they're more orb hungry, Kushinada only needs 1 green combo and doesn't rely on actives out the ass to deal daamge; and skyfall can still be a detriment to them.

Your last point literally makes you sound like an assmad shitter that can only play "the best" leads. Fact of the matter is there are videos pouring out of A.kushi beating hard content, so go ahead and keep with your Kaede or Ronove, she's still good.

God killer and def breaker for predras or some shit. He's OK as a sub but definitely not staple on any teams.

Kushi's active does fill the hp gap a bit and fits her style of "your success is all you". I just wish she wasn't released with this +1 combo active garbage.

What time are Kinnikuman rewards given out today?

How do I git gud at making crosses?

Wow beating hard content is such a high bar. It's not like I don't do it with leaders who have real weaknesses Awoken U&Y or Saito when I want to play for shits.
That doesn't make them good.

>beating hard content with leaders doesn't make them good
You're trying too hard. Also you just argued about Kushinada having weakness and now she doesn't? Just shut the fuck up and deal with your shame.

Guess i'm running Kushi and Krishna now

What the fuck is that monstrosity?

2 more hours.

Those two have real flaws beyond being osobos. Kush is an effort/reward problem. It's nice to know you can't tell the difference though.

You brought up the subs thing. I never really thought about it until I went to pick through the subs with 2 TE or more because I was curious which I was forgetting about.

A.Hathor

That new friend finder when entering dungeons QoL update is really really nice for when trying out leads you don't have friends of. It almost always gives me 2/3 of whatever lead I choose as long as it isn't literally something no one would ever use.

That's all the 2 TE wood subs with decent actives. Ace has 2 OE, 2 TE, multihit+50%Def break and GK so he's not half bad though.

That's her niche and there's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't make me any less mad that they fucked all of JP2 hard. I'll keep some hope for some more trickle buffs.

NA player here, I thought you could make cascades though? If you make some match like below would you get 1 or 2 combo?

XYYX
ZZZY

Z clears then Y's fall and clear or do the Y's remain in a row of 3 until your next turn?

you can make cascades

cascades work with kushi because all the orbs used are already on the board
skyfalls don't work

You can make cascades, but the skyfalls don't happen until after. The side benefit of doing multiple levels of cascades is that when one level clears all the orbs slide down and you get another chance for skyfalls to match.
Doing this excessively adds more than an extra combo a round average statistically, but it's prohibitively hard for most people to do more than 2 levels while keeping the combos up.
So for most it's a very minute downside in exchange for the control.

If you couldn't make cascades at all she would be straight up dumpster.

Rare Radar Dragon sighting in NA pad

Thank you all for the anawers.

>feel like buying a pack for tomorrow's godfest just for Ganesha
Why did they have to make him ALB 2.0

Not looking forward to this on NA. I have 5 Sarasvati, 3 Durga and nothing else from indian 2.

>Why did they have to make him ALB 2.0
?

His popularity in co-op skyrocketed to ALB tier, making pubs a pain in the ass for certain dungeons now if he can farm it.

Do you want Ganesha that badly? I've never used mine.

What is he being used for besides Monday dungeon and Experience of a Lifetime?

He's going to be the go-to coop lead now for STTD, monday dungeon, probably any of the weekly dungeons, or any dungeon that can be buttoned or swiped that doesn't give near no exp (SKC gives like 1k exp so he probably won't be used there).

>* It will be possible to sell cards right after clearing a dungeon. This function will not be available in difficulties with S-ranks.
>* Players can now sell up to 30 cards at once.
MUUUUUUUUH FKNG DICKKKKKKKKKKK

The only people that give a shit about Ganesha are the ones who want to power rank. Nobody bothers with him otherwise.

Actually he saves you stones for stamina for certain dungeons, even if you're not farming them.

He is already confirmed to be able to swipe through mechdragon rush which is almost always in coins, say you're farming something else and want the easy rank up to continue farming it, would you just stone or use ganesha to get there in less than half the stamina normally needed?

Unless you're over rank 800 he is extremely useful for such situations.

You could run STTD with him then finish out with like 50 stamina but 100k from rank, no longer a problem since mechdragon would give you like 130k exp for 25 stamina.

>You could run STTD with him then finish out with like 50 stamina but 100k from rank, no longer a problem since mechdragon would give you like 130k exp for 25 stamina.
god fucking damn that sounds inconvenient
just stone it and run devil rush if you want ranks

It's just a difference of saving stones. He'll be a worlds difference for non IAP players and whales will want him too for his monday farming.

It helps his swipe team is purely non IAP too and if you played ALB one that you probably already have max skilled.

Meimei is very hage

He's a huge benefit for anyone who is still interested enough in the game and cheap enough that they actively manage stamina.
If you stone like no tomorrow or frequently leave it full it's not going to benefit you much.

you're late

>Dios Ganesha team
I don't see that very often tbqh.

The most used Ganesha teams are the MZeus/Ganesha one for Devil Rush with all the Supermans or the double Ganesha button teams for Legendary Earth.

was that before his uuvo? All the videos I'm seeing of him now use Folklore or Nazcha to switch him out since his buff stays when switched now.

who is ALB

Have you ever joined a random co-op pub and gotten kicked because you didn't have that one green lead they were using? That's him.

Awoken Liu Bei

Devil Rush uses Wangren, Legendary Earth doesn't switch out. Monday uses double Folklore.

does padguide list the same order of dungeons as in the game

trying to figure out jp stuff

>he wants to play on JP
>he doesn't know kana

Back to N/A with you, cuck.

You can just change the language to Japanese in Padguide's settings to find out.

making an alt faf non iap account when green gala hits. might try to see if i can last without upgrading my box before the free 80 space updoot.

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

I'm ready for that Tsubaki buff, YamaP!

>not 4 dantalions
>not even 4 scarlets
lmao N/A

Chinagirl buffs when?

They just had one.

You're retarded, aren't you?

>not selling every tsubaki you come in contact with
He might be retarded, but at least he's not a vegetable.

>bomb skydrops in pad
I wonder if this is from data mining like the absorb shields were way back when or just someone trolling.

GOD
FEST
WHEN

>selling the cutest and purest of the dragonbounds
heh

dumb redlet poster

>callers
fuck me

is anyone really so retarded as to sell something old and busted skewing their box regardless of cute just on principle that its shit atm.

kaede comes to mind.

Give me more.

>it's red
Good MP.

Are you going to roll in the upcoming godfest?
Who are you hoping to get?
I'm personally hoping for the spooky guitar skeleton but knowing my luck I won't get shit

NA event.

>openly saying what you want for gungho to hear
It's like you don't even want any gods

wow its nothing.

most interdasting thing all month was snowglobe campaign.

3/5 on shit you don't need.
2/10 on what you were farming for.
JUST

But how do they know I really want him? What if I was just saying that so I made sure I couldn't roll a dupe?