I am surprised I have not asked this here before. What is the car you enjoyed the most driving

I am surprised I have not asked this here before. What is the car you enjoyed the most driving.

This could be anything. Be honest. If you like G-vans, your moms Pinto, or an Impreza. What car did you enjoy driving the most?

I had the pleasure of driving a BB512 yesterday. The driver had a medical issue and my partner and I (EMS) stopped at roadside to help. He didn't want it on a tow truck or flat bed. I could get fired for this, but I followed my buddy in the ambulance to the hospital. He begged us not to have a flat bed pick it up. Thankfully my partner can't drive stick, so I was all over it. That 12 in the back fuckin pushes you hard. Amazing. I want to buy one now. Just need to win the lottery first.

If it's FWD you're disqualified

you are disqualified for not answering.

'98 Firebird I was looking at earlier this week. I wanted to love it but there was just so much wrong.
>relatively high miles
>tranny wearing out
>interior beat to shit
>ac didn't work

Did catch a ride in a '06 GTO. I really want one now.

TVR Cerbera or Opel Manta,

I have granddad's truck out in the garage. It's a 78 Chevy square body, single cab long bed, two wheel drive. He was retired before I as born and I basically grew up riding around in it with him. There was a camper shell on the back, so it was a mobile play house too.

Market wise, there's absolutely nothing special about it and it isn't valuable. But, it's always nice to fire it up and drive around, hoping that the store has bottles of lead substitute and trying not to think about how old the brake lines are.

My baby.

Top to bottom = best to worst.

E36 '97 102hp
Audi A3 8L '96 125hp
Audi 80 B3 '91 90hp
Twingo I '93 55hp
Megane I '02 90hp
Explorer II '96 160hp
Audi A4 B5 '96 101hp

The Explorer probably could have been higher but the column shifter was pretty fucking annoying.

The sad life of a European

I still have more experience than most people my age which makes it even sadder. I've also driven a Peugeot 407 1.6 HDi which was absolute shit, a Forester which I only drove for like 5 minutes and Dacia Logan MCV which no one gives a fuck about. A wagon with a Twingo engine. Amazing.

1. 1992 Metro convertible
2. 2000 Toyota Camry
3. 2015 Ford Ranger

brother, own that. Own It! never sell, that thing is family. do. not. sell! sentimenatl value with automobiles is second to none.

the manta looks sick when its set up for rally driving. the lights on the front bumper look badass. I find the back end kicks out around corners. its a light car. great though. drove 4 hours in northern Ontario in the rain with one

Fuck that's depressing

t. burgerclap with 300hp daily driver

E34 530i. It was slow, but the 3.0 V8 pulls smoother than any other engine I've driven and sounds better too. It had a 5 speed stick and a working sunroof. Also, the PO had put Radial T/As and some fat five spoke wheels on the bitch. It was like driving a 90s German muscle car, and I loved it.

>spoiler alert: I own it

1. 96 Metro
2. 00 Focus
3. GM Terrain
4. Mitsu Montero Sport

Metro is a zippy little fucker. Easy as piss to wrench on and cheap. Not much hp but that means I can thrash it while still staying somewhat street legal. Closest thing to a twingo the States will ever get. First car, so maybe it's just rosy tinted nostalgia glasses, but I miss it.

Focus is fun, like the metro but slightly larger, lots more hp. Have to be a bit more careful with this one, as the throttle likes to run away from me. Probably just bad habits from driving the metro for so long.

The GM Terrain is my parents' car, put probably 2-3k miles on it, mainly long distance road trips and hauling things between houses. Extremely disconnected from the road, short shifting trans that'll probably give out before 70k miles, and all around all the driving enjoyment of a sandpaper-coated dragon dildo.

Montero Sport
Where do I begin with this bad boy... Problems, problems, problems. Everything kept breaking. Transmission liked to sputter, it was an auto so it's kind of understandable but extremely annoying to drive. Shit for MPG, ride profile way too high to be anything besides an offroader, still not very good in the snow, and then the engine decided to go out on me after less than two years of ownership. Put me off from buying another Mitsu ever again.

my moms 2006 turbo outback.
I haven't driven a lot of cars.
it is very nice and fun to drive.
it is automatic, and I might buy it from her. how much do you guys think it is worth? has like 150k miles, already has had turbo and headers replaced

MY HANDS ARE ALL MESSED UP SO YOU BETTER DRIVE, BROTHER

had a chuckle, I did.

The fucking catering company cargo van i drove probably illegally around 17 to 19. Laden wasn't an amazing experience but empty that thing was genuinely fun as shit. Came within inches of putting it and myself through a tree leaving the dock and when the driver side mirror snapped off we slapped it back on with duct tape and took that fucker to a venison farm. Could've done without the rotted old wedding food smell though.

Didn't drive it, but still enjoyed the ride.
Holy fuck that acceleration. Really fun car. Pretty fucking small tho.

I had a chance to drive quite a few nice cars. A perk of being in an automobile club, being polite, and not being afraid of asking if you could test the car.
Some of the nicer ones, in no particular order:
Audi RS4 2000
BMW E46 M3
Mercedes SL320
Opel Speedster
Honda Prelude genV
Honda S2000 AP1
Subaru impreza WRX STI second gen
Mazda MX5 NA
Mazda RX-7 FC

Obviously not a single one is mine though i wish.
If i had to pick the car i had most fun in, i'd pick an mx5 with s2000 being on a second place. Before you get butthurt know it wasn't stock. Had proper tuning and turbo. Owner said it put around 200hp. It destroyed corners better than stock s2000.

careful with that buy. great cars if you know how to fix them yourself. how is she on maintenance? they are not a tell tale sign of issues, but they can be. I like them because you can sleep in the back. great car for going /out/

alcohol and drugs were involved I assume. sounds like it was a good time

>Obviously not a single one is mine

There are lots of liars on the internet but I don't think you are a liar. M3s are great