Trying to get some of these for my car. Anyone one here have them? Are they worth it...

Trying to get some of these for my car. Anyone one here have them? Are they worth it? It rains a lot here in Florida so they'll be useful in that part

Only thing is these are $200+, does any Veeky Forums user have an off brand version of lined floor mats?

Other urls found in this thread:

samsclub.com/sams/automotive-floor-mats-4-pc-set/prod4170012.ip
samsclub.com/sams/cargo-mat-floor-armor/prod9690143.ip
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15431986/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i used to work at a mercedes dealership so i always took the rubber floor mats from lease returns and put them in my car. i have mercedes-benz floor mats in my honda lol

just look on amazon or check out walmart. fuck weather tech. over priced floor mats.

Fuck yes, found this brand called Husky Liners selling one that fits my car for $125. I'm pretty much retarded for not checking there first

You're lucky as hell to get those free mats

My parents bought new vehicles this year and they each copped a set.

Pretty damn good, it is worth it if you have a nice car, they blend in to the vehicle.

I have them and they are great, will buy again

sweet, I got some just now

Summer is the best time to get them, let them sit out in the sun and get nice and warm, put them in the car and leave it out in the sun, you'll get a better fit

Sam's Club sells both floor mats and trunk mats. They have deep treads to trap the water. And they are $19.97 at my local Sam's.

I like the weathertech mats because they are made for each vehicle, and go up around the edges of the footwells.

they are also made in america and are a pretty great company paying nice wages and have owners that arent huge cock suckers

i have a few friends and acquaintances that work or worked there and they have no bad things to say

>fuck weather tech. over priced floor mats.

They're over-priced because they are an elitist brand. It's like those handbags that cost $5000 each (qv husky) or handbags that cost $8000 each (qv weathertech). A lot of people just get handbags that cost $100 each (qv premium floor mats at sam's club) or handbags at $20 each (qv walmart floor mats).

At some point, the over-priced nature is more for elite status and elitist cachet than it is for quality and performance.

or it is because of

I bought some for my dad's MKS.
They were pricey, but they also work quite well for trapping snow and mud and the like. Dont know if I'd bother getting them if rain is the only issue, there's probably a cheaper solution.

>they also work quite well for trapping snow and mud
Most of the nice premium type lower cost floor mats trap and hold a lot of material as well. They also have higher edges to hold the material inside the mat and not let it slosh out when the snow melts along with the mud.

samsclub.com/sams/automotive-floor-mats-4-pc-set/prod4170012.ip

samsclub.com/sams/cargo-mat-floor-armor/prod9690143.ip

Although it has half-inch height, it also looks compatible for heeled shoes too even though they have higher tread height than weathertech. High height keeps shoes from re-touching the grime that sank down to the bottom.

just get normal ribbed floor mats and spray them with a can of neverwet or some other hydrophobic spray.

I love rubber mats, just rinse them off and leave them for the sun to dry

My first place would be to search through a junkyard if there's one close to you. If you're not picky about if the mats being made to fit your car (like ) this is probably the cheapest way to do it. Depending on what car you have, the custom fit WeatherTech mats might not exist for your car — I just checked to see what the cost would be and they only have the generic fitting ones for $50. And if you want perfect fitting ones but WT doesn't have them, either check with another company or see how expensive it is for OEM ones

I detailed cars for 2 years. I saw many many cars of various lifespans and the mats within.

Yes the weathertech mats are worth it. The fit is perfect, the lip is nice and high, and they last. So many of those other rubber mats (including Mercedes, and BMW) degrade and fall apart within a few years. The weathertec ones hold up.

If you don't want crumbling black rubber, yeah I say go weathertech.

Weather Tech isn't the only company that makes mats that specifically fit to the edges of your floor liners in your vehicle.

I will say this, coming from a guy with a large gravel and mostly dirt driveway that floods all the time, DO NOT GET ONE SIZE FITS ALL. It is worth the initial investment to make cleaning your vehicle cheaper and easier in the future.

So yeah,you are looking for floor liners, not floor mats.

>Trying to get some of these for my car. Anyone one here have them? Are they worth it?

Custom floormats. Various color combinations.
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15431986/

>floor liners, not floor mats

Then a lot of the generic floor mats out there can be considered to be lining the floor as well because they have raised sides to trap water and dirt. And with prices from $12 to $29 they are quite affordable. The $19 and up ones look fairly durable too. They aren't simply mats that have no edged sides like cheapest mats at wal-mart or the official ones from the car companies (mercedes, bmw, ford, gm, toyota, honda, fiat chrysler) with smoth level edges.

Ive put them in 4 of my 5 vehicles. The fit is always perfect and i love how they are molded to create a pan more so then a mat.

Drivers who don't buy WeatherTech are drivers who drive cars that WeatherTech does not make products for.

I'm not a robot.

>Drivers who don't buy WeatherTech are drivers who drive cars that WeatherTech does not make products for

LOL
So you say that if weathertech doesn't make something for your car, then you cannot buy it.

Yeah, I saw what you did there. You should have said it in the traditional way:
"Drivers who don't buy WatherTech aren't the real drivers who drive cars that WeatherTech makes products for."

the fit should be exactly perfect because they use lasers to measure the inside of your car and create the mats based on that

weathertech will make a mat for ANY car, if you cant buy it from their website, you can go to their building and they will make it custom i believe.