What are your favourite Youtube car related shows/ channels...

What are your favourite Youtube car related shows/ channels? I find it's hard to find people who put out consistent quality stuff that's always worth watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVO6Z5ShsOs
youtube.com/watch?v=lGHD_GinCT8
youtube.com/watch?v=pl2RAG3fS2E
youtube.com/watch?v=I_ajcKhHLjU
youtube.com/watch?v=OTAXykiqsGs
youtube.com/watch?v=XPIeh0gvIFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RCR

salomondrin

Theres already a thread that is pretty much what youre asking....

Petrolicious

This and roadkill from motortrend channel.

Camper1234599

co owns a bmw parts recycling company or someshit like that. posts videos of working on his and clients cars. (mostly BMW's)

it's really informative

youtube.com/watch?v=XVO6Z5ShsOs

youtube.com/watch?v=lGHD_GinCT8

he also owns 2 e30 m3's, an 850ci and a v8 swapped w115 mercedes

it's pretty entertaining and informative imo.

>i also watch thatdudeinblue because he's cute

Jay Leno's Garage

this. Hes funny and doesnt give a shit at all. Hes got a shit ton of nice cars, and he hotboxed a Model X to try out some air flow feature

schrodinger's box for wrenching
o_O S2000 for driving
empty box for sim shit

Fucking 2000s kids

MO Vlogs is one of the best channels out there.

His personality is annoying as fuck and the only cars on his channel are completely uninteresting sports and super cars.

i stopped watching RCR when he started trying too hard to be taken seriously, when the original point of his videos was the opposite.

his "serious" reviews are shit.

The only person worth watching is savagegeese

So do any of you hate it when car related youtubers posted videos like "How I can afford x at "?

>Pagani Huayra
>uninteresting
Keep jerking off to Corollas.

i hate that shit

it might be jealousy, but honestly i don't care how they got a ferrari/viper/porsche at 17, i just want to watch the cars.

It's just clickbait rich kid instagram culture seeping onto facebook.

onto youtube**

Super cars are boring , I'll never understand the fascination

A wise man once said
"It's a mad sports car, and mad sports cars are seriously uncool."

I pretty much lose respect for youtubers when they post stuff like that. It's just pretentious.

>Eric the Car Guy
>B is for Build
>Chris Fix
>Autistic Kyle
>Motortrend (Roadkill)
>Scotty Kilmer
>Speed Academy
>Speed Academy's individual channels

Off the top of my head. Had to remove a lot of cucks from it a few months ago like ThatFaggotInBlue and Haggard.

Reponut

I'm becoming concerned for his well-being though.

Absolutely. Like that one COLOSSAL faggot with the Ford GT or whatever. Literally has that "my parents are rich" vibe and douchey face.

Rob Dahm is also a faggot.

Motor Trend
RegularCar Reviews
Doug DeMuro
Bellote. (BR channel)
Gandi VR (another BR channel)

youtube.com/watch?v=pl2RAG3fS2E

His PT Chrysler review was over 10 minutes long. How do you go from 3-6 minute comedic reviews with some truth at the beginning and end to boring drivel of that length? Still better than his completely random non-car related humor videos though.

Fast lane daily

REV UP YOUR ENGINES

Who's the really femme sounding numale guy who made a video like HE CRASHED MY LAMBO!!! ? He had a blue lambo
I hate him so much
Also that guy who uses bikini girls for thumbnails and like "Nicole changes coils on Miata!"

>Doug demuro
the most annoying guy out there

>Doug DeMuro
He's fucking intolerable. Needs to be punched into a coma.

vehicle virgins, now has a green hurracan

Ugh it's Vehicle Virgins. I hate that stupid motherfucker.

Who the fuck is that Youtube asshole with the chubby face and nasally tone who just reeks of douchebag

Oh wait described him already, nvm

I like his autism.

>muh 40k Aston Martin
>BUMPER TO BUMPER

Where do these brats get the money
How immature do tmyou have to be to
>GUESS I'LL BUY A SUPER CAR AND HARD PARK
>I'LL ALSO MAKE A CHANNEL DEDICATED TO ME

maybe there's something wrong with me but if I got a ton of money I'd buy a 20 or so year old car and modify it to hell

But I'd also make sure I actually know how to drive and take performance driving courses and do some motorsports

I think even autists are more self aware than these people

lately, these guys:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_ajcKhHLjU

It's amazing to watch people who actually know what the fuck they are doing

They usually post a 15 - 30min video of them driving their expensive cars and explaining that it's because their parents have money.

I just don't think it's right that they buy their way into motorsports. Of course it takes money, but when you're just shelling out cash for expensive cars and making vids of yourself driving other expensive cars, it's less motorsport and more "I'm a giant douche that drives expensive cars".

>that it's because their parents have money.
This pisses me off. "Mommy and daddy are rich watch me drive this rich man's car!"

Cool beans, man. You have an expensive car. But you didn't put any effort into getting it. I don't care. It just means your parents have money and they like you.

Same here. His channel has been kind of wonky ever since his wife died. Although, I can't imagine that kind of trauma. I hope everything works out for him.

>I can't imagine that kind of trauma
Ever had your beloved pet die when you were a kid? It's that but 1000x worse.

Your life is literally missing a crucial part. You feel it in your heart like a dagger. It's enough to make many widowers turn to drugs and alcohol.

I know most people here hate Fat Marrah, and I do agree that he comes off as quite the douche, but I really enjoy his One Take videos. Quite a few super unique cars that would otherwise be rather unknown being flaunted in that series. This car for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTAXykiqsGs

Exactly. I hope he keeps it together for his kid's sake.

Yes I forgot im supposed to watch scotty kilmers videos all day like you boomer fucks

He makes maybe one video per day. Stop having adhd.

motionautotv
speedacademy
inchofftheground aka dans rods and customs (yes the builder guy from rudniks/HG)
bad obsession motorsports

basically any people who do somewhat detailed videos and actually work on their own cars, or others cars

I really dislike the whole white boy vlogger driving around the suburbs using donations and parents money thing a lot of youtube car channels try to be (tj, adam lz, lowcals, vehicle virgins, etc) some of TJ's videos can be alright, but his little flip friend is the only reason I watch. He's got a huge head/ego and thinks he's a motivational person

I like matt's unique car reviews too. don't really give a shit if he's driving some lambugatti hurcanian laferaria 9. the diy builds and random cars are much more interesting.

I liked the flat 6 subaru

I hate kids who are obsessed with Lamborghinis and Ferraris but salomondrin actually posts cool cars, makes his videos fun and professional, and hes overall fun to watch.

why do I give a shit about watching your videos of 10k shitboxes presented by a fat nerd?

>MCM
>RCR
>B Is for build
>Chris Fix
>Scotty Kilmer
>Eric the Car Guy
>Pabst Boys Roadhouse
>Tom's Turbo Garage

A few others I'm forgetting I'm sure

>MotorTrend
Ignition is based lately knockoff adam sandler really stepped up his game
Roadkill's last ep was fucking 10/10 stupidest most awesome thing they have ever done
>RCR
Mixed bag we get one good review for every 3 shit ones

Last one was pretty fucking based.
>Smoking Tyre
i dunno why Veeky Forums hates him he's fucking based
wrenches
owns his own shop
is a madman
>Jay Lenos Garage
First season of the TV show was shit but the 2nd season is absolutely based and shits over topgear uk us and au
>Project Binky
mini and poms nuff said

The only channel i cant stand is

>MCM
Moog is a fucking faggot and has been for years

~moog out 2013

Mighty Car Mods

>Moog is a fucking faggot and has been for years
Why do you say this?

the classic
because

Sometimes I genuinely wonder if marty likes moog or if he feels trapped with this gut

i saw a 15 year old autistic looking kid with a Haggard t-shirt at a local motorsports event, he was exactly what i thought their audience was.

I remember rake's meltdown and they called the cops fucking hilarious.

Gonna need to see this

lost screencaps but it was all over their forums and they deleted it.

Then moog chimped out and nobody saw him for ages

>if he feels trapped with this gut
it's not my fault pizza rolls taste so good

repeating the same thing over and over.

Met him in real life. Actually really nice guy, and a fucking giant. Kinda like that he's a loser. Reminds me of SubaruWRXFan. Not everybody needs to be the most interesting or intelligent. Sometimes loving what you do is enough.

That's exactly why I like that one faggot who left Haggard Garage and owned a SS Camaro. He made a vlog on his channel explaining yes, his parents are mad rich, yes he lives in a very good part of CT, but he explained how he got to that point to obtain the SS with his own money. He doesn't deny he was spoiled and was given a good hand in life to be able to afford his own car due to his parents being well off.

Also ribbed on the "DUDE, WEED LMAO" aspect of Haggard and how they're all douches. That's primarily why I like him, tbqh.

that never happened

lol this almost sounds legit

youtube.com/watch?v=XPIeh0gvIFc

Yeah it did?

The channel I watch the most of is called "Gumbal". The videos are pretty lackluster and don't have any music or annoying commentator who states the obvious. Just cars and the sound they make. The only thing that bums me out about the channel is that it's all exotics, which is a bit dry.

Motor Trend is one of the best.... that is if you can get past all their GM cock gargling

>Doug DeMuro
Jack Baruth needs to have a word with you.

ChrisFix
RCR
Vehicle Virgins for the learning to drive manual

I'm a little worried that he's been keeping his gun in a much more conspicuous location.

what an asshole
theres nothing wrong with sleeping in

>/Drive
when they were still getting money from Google it was one the the best things I've ever seen
>AvE
Not that much car stuff but still cool
>Carlos Lago
used to go in depth about stuff car stuff
>Corbin Goodwin
Zero fucks given RX7 and now the RR silver shadow drift car
>Finnegan's Garage
What everyone wanted to Hotrod Garage to be
>Gassolean
Canadian Redneck stuff
>Invincible Extremes Muscle Cars Garage
The guy's life is a fuckin Roadkill episode
>Jack Baruth
World famous automotive journalist and race car driver, I'm certain he post here, or at the very least was a /b/tard way back
>lindsey crawford
Used to upload a bunch of cool old truck stuff
>Max Wrist
Flat out on Italian mountain roads on a BMW moto
>Motor Trend Channel
Roadkill, Dirt Every Day, Hot Rod Garage, The Racing Line
>nedaCFilms / Mustang-Town
90's street racing videos
>RamblinAround
Makes a bunch of videos at Country Classic Cars, his son has a bunch of cool projects
>RedneckRickem
Canadian redneck
>RegularCars
Sometimes his videos are good, but most of the time it sounds like he's parroting what his Liberal English professor taught him.
>Rex4x4
Canadian motovlogger
>Sloppy Mechanics
Literally "invented" the junkyard LS swap
>StarPuss
Canadian redneck, bunch of quadbike videos.
>superspeedersRob
He's the only person who can make newer super cars interesting to me.
>TaxTheRich100
Hooning 90's super cars
>TheSmokingTire
I liked it when they spent a bunch of time and money on good videos, but I still like eating breakfast while watching the One Take videos.

>you'll never make money to be happy in the trades
his dad sounds like a fucking idiot

I skimmed through this faggot's video and at 27:36 he says he paid 12k for the Camaro with his daddy covering the rest.

Why do you people follow these e-celebs anyway? He's just some insipid kid with nothing interesting to say.

>>Speed Academy's individual channels
got a link? I don't see it under their sponsored channels

>dog dies
>wife dies
>lose a lot of clients
>truck gets totaled
>go to jail for 5 days

Christ, it's worse than I thought.

how hasn't he totally broken down

Usually MotorTrend, Mighty Car Mods, and Carfection (previously XCAR)

Chris Harris on cars was quite good but he has moved on.

RCR feels a lot like HowToBasic. It feels tiring and unoriginal after some time.

I hate matt farah because he actually thinks honda preludes are good

w-what's wrong with preludes?

>FF