/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Patch 4.2 is live. RIP Blackbeard
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/skullrain/reinforcements.aspx

>Season 3 Operation Skull Rain info
youtube.com/watch?v=lqsL4QpKXeM
youtube.com/watch?v=JAwgzzN6RfQ
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official news
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>How sound propagation works
youtube.com/watch?v=fI4YfurxVZU

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user)
mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/rVmZG/layout/horizontal#0
coub.com/view/ev9bk
youtube.com/watch?v=oYtDXJTlozo
youtube.com/watch?v=YadXprwNe0k
youtube.com/watch?v=poV2mZuVOjI
youtube.com/watch?v=H6bqD4XKLkw
youtube.com/watch?v=eCaoBYYj3_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY
U
NO
FIX
OP

You should've just called for someone else to make it mang

first for buff impact nades pls

I'm trying to change my Uplay name and it keeps on giving me the error that its not in the right format. WTF? I hate uplay so much

nth for nip operators

Ya blew it.

We've been trying to fix OP for like three threads now and you guys just keep making the same old one.

To fix:
>Clean up links by grouping them up into pastebins
>Remove Omegaplaya's name from there, he's banned

reminder that if you want to see the drawfriends gallery but don't want to do a shit ton of scrolling use this link: imgur.com/a/rVmZG/layout/horizontal#0
changes the format of it.

someone repost here the youtube montage from last thread
heres bb coub coub.com/view/ev9bk

>the same retard redditor keeps making the OP without a link to the previous thread

someone needs to actually go and post a cleaned up version otherwise everyone is just gonna keep copying and pasting what we have now instead of putting in the work to remove unnecessary links.

well at least we can fix that
Last thread:

what are some good guns to go with the angled grip? off the top of my head pulse's smg since you want to be able to aim ASAP after getting off your camera, and maybe IQ's 552 since you'll be switching back and forth from your pistol

Anybody around Gold 4 want to teamup? EU.

frost's c1

>tfw they buffed Fuzes LMG and didn't touch IQs
I just want to be a tiny German QT with a fuckoffhueg gun, is that so really too much to ask for?

i just want an actual G3

I just had a couple people in my game agree that Blackbeard was underpowered, and the shields should have double the health they are now.

he is pretty bad now.
he needs a buff but not to his shields. probably movement speed? or his guns? gadgets?

agree.

>one of our bong defenders snipes thermite from the third floor of hereford with an smg11
>passively say the smg11 is pretty bullshit
>they think I'm only saying it because "lol he got rekt"
>they say it's weak because "it only has 17 bullets that are gone in the blink of an eye"
>doesn't cross their pea brains that shitting 17 bullets into someone in half a second is probably a wee bit strong
I just gave up on pubbers long ago

That too, as long as we're in fantasy world IQ with an MG3 would be hysterical.

>relying on pubbers
at one point I had to kill someone to get the defuser and win the match.

>Join game in-progress
>0-2
>I somehow manage to single-handedly pull it back up to 2-2 with 8 kills and two assists, all the while communicating everything to my team and droning/camming with valk
>Matchpoint, get hype, here comes the win
>Teammate kills me in prep phase while trying to kill a drone
>They proceed to get rofl-stomped, and it doesn't matter that I keep them posted on where the attackers are or what they're doing, because they just throw by peeking unnecessary peeks when there's one minute on the clock, even though I adviced them to just hold

Fucking rip.
I TRIED SOOO HAARD, AND GOT SOO FAAAARR

But the AUG doesn't get the compensator, shouldn't I go with the 552 since it's the only one of her guns that does?

If I'm not too good at the game can I contribute enough by using a drone and tagging enemies or is that just pointless.

rip in piece user, at least you tried!

>the god of peeking that can negate at least minimum 6 headshots
>pretty bad

800 hp shield was totally fine right?

>compensator
Muzzlebreak is king now, before it was the Flash hider

Twitch is kind of useful for that now, but you honestly can't rely on your team to kill people even if you spot them.

You'll do great 2 times out of 10. The other 8 times, your 4 teammates will die and you'll be stuck fighting like 5 people alone.

did you read the rest of the things I said after 'pretty bad'

31st for teachers who should play pc instead of ps4

Ok /r6g/ just bought the game what settings can I play on?

youtube.com/watch?v=oYtDXJTlozo
I'm just gonna post this one last time, since it was pretty late in the last thread
sorry if this is bad practice, I've never posted my own stuff before

Yea that's what I meant, I had a moment.

man your PC is gonna explode

Use this one for shitposting

Is heavy barrel smg 11 a thing now? I've used it (with no grip) as a joke, but I see a lot of people with the full grip gaycog combo and they seem to be doing well

I want the Attacker Japan operator to have Type 64/89 rifles.

smg 11 is godly on defenders who can use it.

I'm not actually shitposting

>imgur.com/a/rVmZG/layout/horizontal#0
I don't play the game but whats with the blonde bomb lady and grizzly adams?

Yeah acid heavy barrel vertical grip. Shit on some dudes bruh

You should get some new thermal paste and a better heat sink my man

No

You're getting an arisaka with bayonet, knee mortars, and banzai charge ability

Valkyrie and Blackbeard are the two Navy SEAL operators. It looks like Valkyrie had surprised Blackbeard for some fun, but found him giving attention to his rifle shield instead. She then throws a nitro cell at him.

I see the game is on sale and I want it, but I don't like how grumpy people get over video games. I'm not bad, but not an amazing player when it comes to FPS games. How's the community? I don't want to get yelled at for not being good.

Thank you, I'm posting this to the R6 Siege subreddit.

>451 F
Is this a Fahrenheit 451 joke or is someone's computer actually a fucking blast furnace

do it you fucking fairy

there's casual and ranked mode
despite how mad people get in casual, it literally doesn't matter, people leave and enter any time during the match that any sort of progress from winning feels empty.
the mode is only there for you to literally practice and play casually and farm money to buy shit.

play casual, it's, well, casual, and aside from some autists and clanfags that know they're too shit for comp but want to pubstomp people are generally lax towards anything but the most retarded of play

>any sort of progress from winning feels empty
Do you just not know how to have fun user?

maybe

do it faggot

Um, didn't they say they fixed this?

If I buy the game, should I get the starter pack or just spend the other 10 bucks on the full game on Humble Bundle?

about 5 times now, yes
whoever wrote the original lighting engine code was apparently never let out of the basement, only seeing the blinding sunlight when they slipped him food or something and thought that's just how it is

A few anons that bought the starter pack regret it and wish they had bought the full version.

Don't get the starter edition.

I made an edit of an image from last thread.

nice

what fucking game are you talking about m8?

you lost champ? we're operating here, the dead by daylight club is two blocks down

For the guy who updates the /r6g/ OC album, there's a couple I've noticed that didn't originate from here. The big operators image with their likes and dislikes, the twitch bullying a painting glaz, and the tachanka tantrum hole i'm pretty sure originated from reddit.

I'm sorry pls don't bully

youtube.com/watch?v=YadXprwNe0k

OPERATOR ANIMALS

>Thermite
Frog
>Ash
Hedgehog
>Pulse
Rabbit
>Castle
Spider
>All of the SAS are dogs
>Bandit
dog
>Buck
Moose
>Frost
Cat
>Kapkan
Bear

and im out of ideas

k ill delete em
any others?

I like to think all operators can be represented by a dog breed.

I want a Corgi Thatcher

let's be honest, this video could have been made better

Nice, you beat me to it but you did a much better job than I could have ever done.

>tfw a 5v5 immediately becomes a 4v4

i think it's perfect

i always all chat "nice shot" when this happens

Not reddit, they're from tumblr by a single person.

>Japanese operators come out
>Have gun skins named
>Kawaii
>Otaku
>Blossom

wtf is wrong with that feed tray, and why is the latch to open the cover all janky

why are jip jap cartoon intros so much better than ours recently? only one of ours that I even remember from recent years is gravity falls, then we bring theirs over and fucking butcher them to cram more commercials in
toonami stops the opm theme literally the second before it hits the "HERO" chorus, that's just fucked up

Ah sorry, it's just one of those things that are too perfect and had to be made.

youtube.com/watch?v=poV2mZuVOjI

The West had the best intros

well used to

eh, Megas is basically western anime

I k-kinda want action figures of the operators.

How long will it take to unlock all the operators if I just get the standard edition on ps4

Western animation has all but given up and Japanese animation is either rare good shit like Jojo or absolute garbage

I want John Clark and Ding Chavez in.
under the RAINBOW military organization.
no special gimmick gadgets, but special guns, 2 armor 2 speed.

japan can appeal to smaller niches with their animation and therefore take more risks and experiment. american animators used to be able to do this with cartoons in the 90's but politically correct culture has only gotten worse since, especially since animation is widely regarded as a child's medium.
>mfw no rainbow six animated series
at least we have archer though.

>Discussion or toys and cartoons

Was Rainbow 6 really just serious G.I. Joe?

youtube.com/watch?v=H6bqD4XKLkw

>well used to
exactly, people still know the fucking scooby doo theme and that shit is older than my dad, transformers and gi joe, and recently off the top of my head SWAT Kats, MEGAS, powerpuff girls, pokemon (dub only, it counts as western), fosters home, jimmy neutron, FOP, and samurai jack if the new season ruins the theme I'm firebombing their offices all amazing or at the very least incredibly memorable. Now everything is just boring (aside from GF, I love that whistle)
Shit, enough offtopic, back to oper8in

I got all the base operators unlocked in about a week and a half when this came out.

It was the international localization of GI Joe because Hasbro decided that Euros wouldn't be as enthusiastic about Real American Heroes

youtube.com/watch?v=eCaoBYYj3_I

Jin-roh is pretty fucking Operator, I highly recommend checking it out.

Otherwise the former Spetsnaz unit cleaning out Roanapur in Black Lagoon was some good shit, and Jormungand is a nice mix of multi-national operating. Both play fast and loose with realism but I felt Jormungand was still very fun while tickling my tacticool boner.

anyone wanna play on pc i mbored and lonely

while we're nostalgia-ing over cartoons, I miss those old sparkle and lighting effects, new digital cartoons and animu just never capture it right

>groza and M60