Post >YFW you realise you're designed to survive a car crash

post >YFW you realise you're designed to survive a car crash

Is he a real person or just a wax statue

Don't be fuckin racist mate

www.meetgraham.com.au/

Damn muhv6 got even fatter

How is this not illegal?

He looks like one of those morbidly obese women whose fat has overtaken their faces.

AUSTRALIANS

FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

High level of hoon hate/driver safety focus

honestly it's not a bad concept. It's like, this guy is designed to actually live through the shit that you are going to put yourself through if you keep hooning (not that that's necessarily true) and look at how fucking scrawny you are to this manbeast. u gon die.

>aint clickin dat shit m8.

Looks like Patton Oswalt to me

So to survive, you need to have more skull than brains, fat rolls for a neck, and MULTIPLE sets of man tits. It seems the common car crash is meant for NEETs.

Grab your mom's car keys, boys. Time to drive against traffic.

rubber johnny

why does the 8 extra nipples help in a car crash?

MAte i literally see a new car crashed every day here in the midnorth coast

i love hooning but even i will admit there is a problem here.

At least they are only running shitty VN-VT's and AU Falcons into the ground

checked

>not extra 7 nipples
So close

na mate this is what we really look like ai

if hes a chick he got 8 fatbags in front. maybe she-graham also give birth to 8 babbies because they always get fucked in crashes.

>.au
of course it's fucking Australia, do aussie politicians have nothing better to do than whine about stupid shit like hoons and video games. I hear those abbos are doing a real number on the crime statistics

Why this nigga look like he from that movie Tusk.
Walrus lookin motherfucker.

>hurr humans aren't designed to survive low speed impacts
Bullshit, cunts. We can bite through steel and lift 5x our body weight.
Can survive a fall from terminal velocity with a minimum of protection and continue working in -50 to 70c temperatures.

>I hear those abbos are doing a real number on the crime statistics
among themselves out in the middle of the desert where no white people live, sure
at least they arent rioting in the streets and killing police like your monkeys

>americunts are this retarded

if i have to look like that i rather die on impact

>implying I'm american
don't get me wrong, niggas in the US are also tearing shit apart, and politicians also avoid the fucking issue. it just goes to show that not addressing real problems, like an important part of your population huffing gasoline, can lead to some problems.

>why aren't trees fireproof
I see strayans want to complete their transformation into orks

So to survive a car crash, you have to look like a Sontaran.

Just more proof that Mat is built specifically for driving.

It's a contained problem. They'll wipe themselves out within the next couple of decades.

Ayy

they are supposedly fluid sacks to act as mini airbags and further protect the torso

Our road safety department get absolutely hectic all the time
90% of safety ads are just cunts fucking dying and toddlers getting crushed
Work safety adds are also rowdy, there's one where a guy puts his hand in a bread slicing machine
They are airbags

I fucking hate this type of "let's shock people into stopping" safety ads, it's no coincidence this cunt is ugly af on the outside.

It's been proven over and over again that safety ads don't do shit for hardcore recidivists anyway, they'll just keep speeding.

>tfw when having to be careful when driving because I'm not designed to survive as americans

is this based on australian aboriginals?

This is the most retarded shit ever
'crumple zones in the skull to act like a helmet'

The helmet is sacrificial, your skull is not. Great so he gets in a crash and you've now got a very complex skull fracture to deal with.

No Neck? Now you can't look around and check blindspots for you to not crash

If you were really this bothered why don't you just put in a rollcage and wear full race safety gear all the time, the only way you'd die then is if something physically came through the windshield and hit you or you managed to go full retard and set your car on fire or some shit.

yes or no?

JUST

What happens to you when yer mum drinks 10 slabs of VB while you were a fetus in her tummy

they said the same thing about blm, and look what happened.

Is Graham like the Alberto Barbosa name for australia?

>crumple zones in the skull

Does this bitch even know what a crumple zone is? Crumple zones are parts of the car designed to get utterly fucked up. You don't want that happening to your skull.

Let me guess..

you haven't even activated your almonds, have you?

ive been in 6 car accidents that i can at this time recall

Clarence you potato head looking fuck scarnon mate?????

My first thought exactly. After figuring out who was behind it I hit up the rubber johnny directors imdb only to find out the guy hasn't done anything since 2009 and felt terrible. Something happend around 08- 09 and we're stuck in the wrong place.

Kek underrated