A E S T H E T I C cars for New England

What's a car to get if I love 80s wedges (celica supra, 300zx, RX7, maybe foxbody mustang, etc) if I want DD reliability and winter practicality? I've got $7000 max to spend here. I know that you can drive RWD in the snow, I'm mostly worried about rust resistance. I want to be able to enjoy A E S T H E T I C all year round.

Well mk2 celica supra is a nice idea but not sure how it will be during the winter but most of the 80s jap cars are vapor as fuck but you can also have a look at old bmws as they are very luxurious

I've actually had someone who owns at least two BMWs tell me to avoid them unless I'm able to do ALL the work on them myself (honestly I can't do that), unless there's some magical cheap to fix and reliable bimmer out there I feel like I'm out of luck there.

Honda prelude
1g mx6 even had a turbo

Kindred
>tfw want car with 80s aesthetic
>also need reliable
>live in miami

>tfw no retro/synth/vaporwave friends to cruise down winding old roads with

>FF
Not saying into the trash it goes, but honestly I prefer oversteer to understeer any day and I've also never come across a good example of one IRL so I'm not sure how they even look.

OH shut the fuck up you cunt

>"How about this car"
>"Maybe not it does a thing I don't like"
>"Fuck off"
ok m8

>all FWD understeers
>all RWD oversteers
Go fuck yourself, I genuinely thought we'd have a good thread, but no you're just another shitty troll.
Why does someone buying a car for how they look (there is nothing wrong with that and it's a refreshing way to look at it compared to the cancer that is this board) give a single fuck about that? Do you even fucking know what over and understeer are? Go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit kid.
Why are you needlessly restricting yourself in your already niche marketfor something you are genuinely not going to give a single ounce of a shit about once you're actually behind the wheel.

>i got my rwd car so im ready to drift now
wew lad

Consider the Prelude because there's the potential that handling will defy my preconceived ideas, got it. Not trolling, just have had understeer and oversteer happen to me and oversteer felt a lot scarier so I wanted to avoid it. Back to thread?

>oversteer felt a lot scarier so i wanted to avoid it
NO THIS THREAD IS FUCKING DEAD
IM JUST FUCKING TRIGGERED OK
I WANTED A COMFY HACHI MARU THREAD
BUT NO
NO
WE HAD TO HAVE THIS

*understeer felt scarier
Does it feel better if that was a typo

No it fucking doesnt
Im going to fuckign drown myself and take a shitty ass shower
Some of these fucking cars had a waifu that talked to you
one of these cars was the fucking car in the hotline miami commercial
do you care
FUCKING NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOPER NOPE
im fucking done here

Whelp sorry, fucked up another thread then, gnite guys

Also there are somehow no clean preludes around me so that was all for nothing

I have an ST162 celica, i love it

Why are 80s cars so rare here

aw11 supra. 7k could land you a mint one.

OP is gone party hard

>aw11
>supra

Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. It's AWD so it's good for New England poorly plowed roads. It's early 90's, but it looks late 80's.

>FWD can't oversteer
This is the level of intelligence of the average drivetrain argument.

Galant vr4. best dd for North East you could get, if you find one that is. Awd, aws and 4g63 make for a very good car.

Fellow New Englander here.
Honda Prelude
Chevrolet Beretta (V6 or Quad 4)
Mazda MX6
Ford Probe (V6)
Dodge Daytona (turbo only. screw the V6)
Volkswagen Corrado (VR6)

I'll let you figure out what they all have in common.

Based Trevor Something.

>Inb4 he hasn't heard Distorted Reality.

wrong prelude

whichever one you can manage to find in new england

REEEEEE I MEANT MR2