>daily thread
>general thread
>newfag thread
>redpill me on X car
>/ovg/

God fucking damn it, Veeky Forums is terrible these days

And you just made it better?

It's not just Veeky Forums.

so how do we make Veeky Forums great again mr former soupman?

Free trap sex for everyone!

They're pretty fucking obnoxious, but really what choices do we have? Reddit? Make/model-specific forums? Car Throttle? As far as I'm concerned, this is the lesser of the evils, even if it's not very good itself.

Not by bitching

>tfw trap

c-can i volunteer ...?

Getting rid of /ovg/ and the sticker general would be a start

It used to be better, way better. People actually worked on cars and did things instead of post Corvette vs GTR memes

Show me your butt.

Veeky Forums was always terrible, mainly thanks to the abnormally high number of tripfags.

The oldfags made it what it was, gave Veeky Forums it's culture and original memes. If anything, the absence of almost all its tripfags has made Veeky Forums what it is now.

Fuck, I don't think even Type R posts here anymore...

You're complaining about stickers and video games with there are hundreds of threads every week of nothing but shitposting. The generals keep the material in one place. The only thing that would make the quality of posts better is MAC bans, not IP bans. It's not as easy to spoof MAC addresses, especially on phones, where most of the shitposting occurs because muh airplane mode.

It's the same as it ever was. You just think it sucks now because you've realized nobody will ever like you.

Even the shitposting was better because it was creative and original. If anyone remembers Dead's threads, they were comedy gold. Now it's the same old memes over and over

assmad gm fangirl spotted

No it really isn't
See

:^)

>If anyone remembers Dead's threads, they were comedy gold
nope. now piss off you pony fucking faggot

His threads were shit. Everyone on Veeky Forums saying what a retarded piece of shit he is wasn't trolling or comedy gold just sad and retarded.

Your dream of being someone recognized and liked on an anonymous image board didn't work out boo hoo poor you.

well the sticker general is where i found a sticker i want and /ovg/ is whatever, i play racing vidya so i do'nt hate it. why even care about em? if you don't like the threads just don't go there

I'm already recognized, doesn't matter to me. What does matter is that Veeky Forums fell to unwashed gremlins like you that don't do anything cool or interesting

>he didn't go the shitposting route for recognition
Too late now, Corey and I account for at least 65% of shitposting on a monthly basis and far more on a daily basis. You can always try again.

Reminder that /ovg/ owns cars, does track days and competitive racing irl. which is more than can be said of most of the rest of Veeky Forums.

calm down friend
>Getting rid of /ovg/ and the sticker general would be a start
the forza thread has been a part of Veeky Forums for years now. no need to get rid of it now or ever.

I've been here longer than you ad I've got one of the more interesting cars on Veeky Forums. I don't post about it because you're all bottom-tier tripfagging shitposters or fwd auto stockholm syndrome retards who don't care about cars at all.

Veeky Forums always sucked it just has more generals now.

>rating in tiers
>thinking fwd=inferior

Your grandma's Buick Century/Caddilac Deville isnt interesting, and I've been here almost 10 years kiddo

Don't bitch about it and make good threads then. You are after all so important here to warrant a fuckcode

Noticed this too. Annoying but goddamn. It's so much better than fags from other boards constantly starting wut car is gud threads. Thank logic for the sticky.

>Getting rid of /ovg/
I don't visit the thread very often, but fuck you.

you're not a trap, a trap wouldn't ask such question. she'd just happily shut up and suck a cock

>that pic
holy shit. I cant stop giggling.

Well, why don't you make some quality threads then?

>Annoying tripfag making pointless threads and bitching.
That's rich.
I aint your blog fgt. If you have any problems with how things are, share your concerns to gookmoot.

when i first started coming here people wouldnt get bitched out by anons for making threads asking about theoretical technologies and way way out there fringe technology

people used to be able to ask dumb questions and we would have convos that really took an interesting turn

when the shitting on FWD threads happened they turned into FWD tuner threads
when people wanted to do off the wall stuff people gave examples and were helpful
now everythings fucked

ovg is too slow for Veeky Forums and it had the blessings of moot to stay in Veeky Forums, and the sticker general is about car stickers. A good start would be to get rid attention whoring tripfags like you, and adding post codes, so we can see how much you suck your own dick in each thread with sock puppets.

>ovg is too slow for Veeky Forums
This, because it's mostly car and motorsport enthusiasts that care about auto-related vidya, and not regular gamerz.

/ovg/ attracted all the busriding /v/ shitposters.

/ovg/ alone has like 10 miatas. How could you get any more Veeky Forums

/v/ shitposters come and go Tbh. They come, ask how they can get good with a keyboard, then give up the same day and never come back.

They start all the shitposting threads, you can see the posting style that is mostly on underage boards like /v/ /b/ and /pol/

>that guy who keeps posting webm's of him """drifting""" in need for speed with his broken wheel

When will some one come and make /ovg/ great again?

I'm pretty sure the GT posters are from /a/, but who cares. They are equally retarded boards anyway.

>mfw ovg is so slow because people are busy actually playing games and less so talking shit

it's slow because we chased the fast people out :^)

Where do you live?

>It's a tripfag legitimately believes his attention whoring improved the board episode

>daily thread
>daily thread
>general thread
>ovg
Technically not breaking any rules

>/ovg/
>bad

Unironically the only place besides trucker general and a few others that are not just terrible forced memes and posters that can't be nice to each other and respectful. The people of /ovg/ also know well of motorsport, and rather than being made up of people that enjoy just video games it is instead made up of mostly motorsports fans.

Hell even the /ausfag/ general is full of some decently funny people
and good posters.

Anything besides most of the generals and the occasional tails from the dealership makes this board just about 2nd to /b/.

You can thank the people like and people that post shit like who make this board not worth browsing besides the generals, no other hobby/enthusiasts boards have it this bad.

i dont even care if there is a meet or not here in cleveland i wouldnt mind like 2 or 3 other people to just drive tandem with on some fun twisty roads around here

that august 14th cars and coffee in legacy village is gonna be so much fun

Sure I'll slice your throat

How do you look?

I'm not gay so you have to look good.

>trucker general
>not terrible
Excuse me? Pepsifag came from there

>Wanting to get rid of containment threads
>Missing the point of containment threads

>the trip complains about a board being shit

gee i wonder what caused that

this.

Also, when I first started coming here a few years ago there were these exact same >why has Veeky Forums gone to shit? threads.
It has always been exactly the same

Why are there so many tripfags on this board?

Automotive enthusiasts in real life buy - and are severely defensive about - cars as a form of self-expression. Why do you think it'd be any different on a cambodian tortilla manufacturing image board?

I think /ovg/ serves a purpose, but the sticker threads are pure cancer.

I don't have the table on hand, but Veeky Forums has always had more trips than any other board on Veeky Forums.

It's actually more important on Veeky Forums than most other boards. Makes it much easier to identify who owns what car, and who knows (or doesn't know) what they're talking about when offering advice. Cars are bigger stakes than being recognized for your waifu on /a/ or something. And Veeky Forums is a slower board as well, so there's more of a community element.

I won't deny some people abuse the feature, but it's definitely an important part of how Veeky Forums works.

These
The only responses he got were frok newfags and specific shitty tripfags who get butthurt easily like henry ford.

I miss hakuna miata...

>Why everyone wont care for my attention whoring?
>The chans are shit so this post will totally show em!
You could do better.

there used to be bicycle threads ffs

>forgetting these

>FWD vs. RWD threads
>/int/ threads
>V6 vs. V8 threads
>craigslist bitching
>tripfag fights

>assmad gm fangirl spotted

Veeky Forums is terrible but the daily/general/ ovg threads are the only ones that exercise some sort of civilised discussion beyond calling everyone "summerfags" and shitposting assmad gm fangirl and gtr memes

You sure complain a lot by making a thread, but I've never seen you complain about it in threads like , or any thread made about the ford ecoboost/GT. In fact I've seen you join in the "fun" and bait people.

We've always know you were a massive fag, but you've really proved it with this thread. Go suck alphonse's dick you Cuck.

>gm fangirls still upset about lemans

So we have to get rid of /ovg/ and /mg/ then.

Theyre mostly fags and oy 1 or 2 person knows his shit

>ponyfucker complaining about how bad Veeky Forums is

Ever bothered looking in a mirror?

>ITT: perfection
>X vs Y
>""""""insertshittybait""""""
>find a flaw
>X is Y prove me wrong: protip you can't
>lol no u
>Xfags BTFO
>Xniggers on suicide watch
>why is this allowed
One liner OPs without thought that are cleary b8 and so on. Every high traffic board in the last year. Veeky Forums has literally gone to shit. It's like people feel obliged to shitpost or else the board dies.