What does Veeky Forums think about the Kia Soul? I never see it talked about here. Not looking at one, just curious

What does Veeky Forums think about the Kia Soul? I never see it talked about here. Not looking at one, just curious.

>inb4 It's a Kia/It's Korean
yes we know that. Thank you for your invaluable input.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQQkElKi0NQ

>I never see it talked about here

Because it's a shit.

one of my coworkers has one and never talks about it even though he's kind of a car guy

It's a decent little hatchback, but its unexpected popularity has caused Kia some problems.

The factory that makes them has been running at full capacity for years now. Every single car gets sold almost before it leaves Korea. Kia seems to think it's a fad and won't build a new plant to make more to meet demand. Because of this, Kia can't add any new models to the Soul range. Kia's been wanting to add a performance model to the Soul range for a few years now, but the popularity of the car and the fact the factory is already running at full capacity keeps them from putting it into production. Kia even previewed what a Soul performance model would be like with the Kia Soul Trackster concept, which had AWD and a 250 HP 2.0L Turbo. Would make for an interesting Focus ST, VW GTI, Civic Si and Subaru WRX competitor.

College graduation gift: The Car.

It's a Kia/It's Korean

yes we know that. Thank you for your invaluable input.

Kia has become the Scion of Korea except they're doing a bang-up job of it. The cars are actually affordable and make sense.

If they did release a performance model, I would consider looking at one. They fit a different niche than the other cars you listed, and it'd be interesting to see a Soul turned into a rally car as well.

But as it stands, they're boring but practical daily drivers with an interesting appearance. Hell, my local Kia dealership has an entire building dedicated only to Soul models.

I'd look at one if they put the 1.6 turbo in it. Though I'd probably still choose the Cerato, Golf, Focus or Mazda 3 over it if I were in the market for that sized car.

>What does Veeky Forums think about the Kia Soul?
It's shit.
You can only get the current model in the 2l Autotragic in my market, and they are all pretty much driven by middle aged women or dumb cunts who think what they have is "RARE".
I can't stand the look of them too.

Kias are my fetish because they depreciate like mad cunts
Got a 2012 forte koup with 45,000 miles on it for 8 grand

Bought one for my wife. Base 2016 Soul in manual. The gearbox has tight, short shifts like a Honda. The storage area is easy to transform flat. The warranty lasts forever. The thing is absolutely cavernous inside. It's easy to get in and out of. We got it for $13,500.00 OTD with an $800 trade.

I don't like the center console or the pickup between 1st & 2nd, but that's it really.

It also comes with pre-tinted rear Windows which helps our 10 month old from going blind.

You guys can rag on Kia all you want, but we're happy with what we have.

Your kid looks retarded. I hope it dies of SIDS.

sorry but your baby looks like a retard that will grow up to be a depressed whore

>doesn't know that all newborns look retarded

Aw, what a cutie.

You guys are idiots. A baby's face shape changes alot over the first two years. She'll be cute as a pie for sure.

>exploiting your baby because you aren't enough of a man to take a manchild's comment in stride and be proud you passed on your genes
They're edgy but you're just a sad excuse for a man.