Bromaro and 4.9's Bogus Journey

Last week 4.9 and I participated in a road rally that went from Billings, MT to Portland, OR over the course of 5 days. Pic related is a map of the route we took. Main points of interest along the way were Yellowstone National Park and Glacier National Park.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/175318969
imgur.com/a/BeDeT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why you get rental insurance.

Ayy

Nice stickers ricers :^]

>GM
Holy kek, mother fucking kill yourself. Throw yourself into a fucking wood chipper

Your car is slow and a piece of hot garbage

Any car that's street legal, registered, and insured is welcome.

Calm them titties I'll post the good version when I get to it.

Bromaro almost went up in flames after his fuel rail came loose and started spraying fuel everywhere. Luckily I was there to save the day again.

Also got to meet up with tom and his sik stanced g8.

Day 1 Start in Billings

dumb nigger your rotors are on backwards

Mayor of Billings doing obligatory speech.

Dumb nigger it depends on the direction of the internal vanes not the direction of the slots.

I hate that HDR shit in photoshop. Looks fake as fug.

Also I got 3rd on day 3, get rekt.

sure thing bud. I'm sure that's exactly why they're on that way, and you totally didn't take the last few minutes googling that information to sound just smart enough to come up with that bullshit reply.

FWD is objectively inferior

Good thing it wasn't me that did it :^)

We also hit up Portland international raceway where I toasted my brakes pretty well after 3 laps

Bug graveyard after driving to Salt Lake City

Or I could have just read the directions they came with. There's no need to be salty, user :^)

Glacier national park was the tits

Jellystone shit. No Canadians allowed.

Thanks iPhone

>inb4 weebs jizz themselves and cry that it's being driven instead of sitting in a garage when it's not at car shows

Big Sky, MT

Great Falls, MT

Jesusland is in Montana.

Spotted in Washington.

Kennewick, WA.

I unno lol.

/dump

vimeo.com/175318969

Symmetric as fuck. /p/ approved.

That looks like loads of fun! Super jelly. Land looks beautiful too. Lots of cool cars being driven!

imgur.com/a/BeDeT

:^)

>not going in through the north entrance of Yellowstone through the bear tooth mountain range

you missed out brah

We were going to but snow kept it closed. Im from cody so Ive been there a shitload already anyways.

>We were going to but snow kept it closed. Im from cody so Ive been there a shitload already anyways.

fuck mang, thats usually clear by now isnt it?

ye, it closed the night before we were supposed to head out, big system came through jellystone and it rained on us all the way to cody and the rest of the pack that headed to livingston