m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SPcQ_GLYPg
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/08/slidell_man_arrested_in_armed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you dont belong here

why

Street's closed, pizza boy.

fuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SPcQ_GLYPg

Delivery guy for my pizza a couple days ago had his car breakdown on a previous delivery
I ended up getting my pizza an hour later.
It was free though so I won't complain

>FWD
>shitty honda

i deliver shit to shops around town in a company vehicle

shits alright with great pay and benefits and a shitload of overtime.

only things that suck are cyclists and other drivers

and truckers can be bros if your nice to em they remember that shit. especially if your car stands out

commercial plates are the shit can park almost anywhere as long as i got cones out and flashers

another plus is that we dont have tattlers

Been at it for almost two years. Fun job. Will never be manager no matter how much they ask.

wait why the fuck arent you manage shingu you dumb mother fuckeir iium waswaer to fuckihng christ

>be sandwhich delivery driver
>blasting synthwave while speeding through the city
>make bretty good money for little work

my job is super comfy.

> less money
> get to deal with our mean ass customers
> can't drive muh car

so? you drive a civic...

I know ain't it great?

COOL VIBRATIONS

I WANNA DANCE

what pizza place u work for??

dont you make fun of everyone in /hg/ for owning pigfat cars? and you always shit on people's work

>I blacked out my headlights so they work less but still keep fog lights
what is the meaning of this?

/hg/ is full of broke niggers and little kids

you people deserve to get shit on, from a ex-regular poster on nwp4life/h-t

the fuck is this man trying to say?

i deliver asian food in a crown vic

I really want a different car :C

Pizza Hut. I'm on break right now because only one delivery in over an hour and a half.

I'm innocent I love all cars. Nice try though bro.

>tfw broke nigger

/hg/ and the other generals too are the only good places on this board.

I can still see at night perfectly fine, literally no difference. fog lights are aftermarket also.

Nice, where I work its pretty decent

Do you get gas money?

Yeah 24¢ a mile when I spend less than half that per mile driven thanks to 30+ mpg. Newer cars and less mpg cars get more too.

Is a Second Gen WRX a good car for delivering pizza? I live in South Ontario.

I'd say any good MPG small four cylinder (or 3 if it's a Metro) will be great. Even more so if you do most of your own maintenance.

There's a crazy guy at the Papa John's down the road that delivers in a fucking Ford Excursion.

Used to do it for a bit. Now I just deliver the soda, they didn't trust me with the food.

Doing it for 3 years. Make about 35k straight cash a year.

Have put 70k miles on my accord. Still going strong. I have 13k in the bank to get something when my accord dies a horrible death but it runs just as good as when I bought it at 60k miles.

yea no fuck that be a driver and nothing else.
insiders suck

I think i put over 30K on my car since i got it. Not too sure because the speed sensor was busted for a while. Engine runs strong as fuck since day one with just oil changes.

Great thing about old Hondas is that a new engine is easy to get a hold of and much cheaper than a whole car. I'm keeping it until a bitch on her phone totals it.

>tfw deliver pizzas in white EF (HF 1.5l)

also deliver in muh LS1 t/a

>50 mpg or 15

I was delivering pizzas the winter when Chicago got their biggest blizzard in 40+ years. Businesses were all shut down for a couple days because they couldn't move the snow fast enough, but of course we were open (and busy) because nobody wanted to leave their house.

Ended up borrowing the Jeep for work, and had that thing in full-time 4WD most of the time because it was so bad. Took tons of deliveries but made like no money because it was sucking gas down in those conditions.

>literally

No wonder you're a pizza boy, no grasp of the English language, AND poor reasoning skills.

Oi. So what are we even going to discuss ITT? Mawdz we have?
>Timing advanced two degrees for a little extra low-end torque
>Racing Beat header + Power Pulse Sport exhaust
>Racing Beat tubular front sway bar
>Rear sway bar delete for extra low-speed grip
>Hard Dog Hardcore M1 roll bar
>Tein Street Advance coilovers
>15x8 949 Racing 6ULs with 195/50R15 Bridgestone Potenza RE-11s
>Smashed in driver side fender - didn't do this mod myself tho, some faggot hit-and-run my car the first night I had to park it in the street
>Static Nine Garage turn signal lenses
I got some Cobra Monaco seats I want to put in but they could use reupholstering. And after sampling what it's like, it's definitely not something I want to climb in and out of frequently so I'll bolt them in when I get a different job. Still gotta get 6pt harnesses. Got a 320mm Momo Monte Carlo wheel but laws here suck. Won't pass safety inspection without the OEM wheel and I'm too lazy to swap wheels twice a year. Next purchase will either be a clutch kit with lighter flywheel or a Koyo radiator. Unless something else breaks.
>Maybe share how much monies we make?
$1700/mo, $8.50/hr (minimum wage) + tips. Usually work 7 hours a day, five days a week. Cost of living is p high tho. $700/mo rent for a room, $300/mo groceries. $200/mo on gas... $45/mo phone bill and ~$50 on car/health insurance. Doesn't help that my car has been having shit break one after another lately.
>What our deliveries are like?
I posted in another thread about this; my store has a huge delivery radius and not enough drivers (and in-stores sometimes). I rack up ~1330 miles a month, pretty much all of it is work. Barely drive for fun anymore (feels bad man). Being the closing driver sucks half the time when I'm the only one delivering and I'm expected to drive 8 miles to one customer, 6 miles to another, and then another 6 or so miles to a third with the last customer's pizza still hot. Always gotta gun it to keep it from going cold.

r u d e
u
d
e
y-you too

>Tfw already time to wageslave
JUST...

I can post a mod list when I clock out. Our rush finally hit us. I close every night too for dem hours.

i own a newer malibu but i lust for an eg hatch like this with some tasteful mods

turbo + awd = not very efficient

you're better off with a meme light car. like a civic.

Never be a manager. It's a conspiracy man. I've delivered for 6 years now. Jimmy Johns, local pizza place, Pizza Hut and now a wings place.
I managed the Hut for 2.5 years. Made less money then than I ever did driving at any of those companies.

As per monies: I usually make $70+ a night, 4 nights a week for ~43hrs a week. It's at $6 an hour (they manage to fuck us on claiming tips) but this usually means i can make around $1300 a month with just that. During the school year I had multiple weeks where I'd make $450+ just in tips.

Our delivery area is huge though. I put anywhere from 100-180 miles on my car in a busy night. But that also means we get a great mix of rich folks and the ghetto. It sucks sometimes but it really does pay off, even with all the milage. Plus, being the fastest driver means the managers always throw you the long runs or multiple runs so you can really make some money.

DANCE DANCE EUROPE EXPRESS

Yeah I'm never taking manager. I actually consulted this board before taking the job and everyone said that. No regrets at all.

Nice trips. Yeah i love the car to death. I got it for 1300 so it was hiding a lot of bad secrets. I've ironed them out though and it's great.

Number one rule of managing (other than being grossly underpaid): EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT.
Pizzas running late because a shitty employee is late, a drivers tire blew out, or one of your cooks didn't show? When corporate calls the next day, they don't care about all that. It's your fault and you have to make it right. Biggest crock of shit I ever dealt with.

The only reason I did it as long as I did is because it looks reaaaalllllly good on a resume. Doesn't matter what job I apply for now. They all freak when they see 2.5 years of running a store. So it paid off I suppose.

$1300/mo at $6/Hr AT 43 A WEeK in a 4 week month? Check your numbmers

Yeah i hate our customers. Out of the three stores in our city we have the most ghetto ones but we ask have the richest area. If it were the other store I started at I'd consider it because the customers are all white. I enjoy driving too much though.

Depending on the day, I drive between 60-100 miles. Usually do about 10 or so deliveries a night, most I ever did was 19 in seven hours, only happened twice. 180 miles? Damn, son.

Anyone ever get robbed? Carry any weapons? I used to keep machete easily within reach between the passenger seat and transmission tunnel wall. Now I just keep a 4" folding knife which I did use once before. And I guess if anything there's a breaker bar in the trunk.
>Tfw don't live in a freedom loving state
>Tfw no conceal carry permit
>Tfw no guns... yet
Also what's the most you guys have made in tips in one night? For me it was $108 IIRC... I'm still pissed that I missed my chance to make $130+ in tips because I couldn't fit a dozen pizzas in my car last New Year. My coworker took my delivery and got $96 from one customer, and IDK how much from the other two deliveries he had. Fuuuuuu
>Tfw no boosted Subie wagon to deliver in
Most of my coworkers claim the most they made was $130+... I lost my only opportunity. ;-;7

You're right. It's way off. If I go by my regular checks every two weeks ($300 after taxes) and add in $70 in tips each night for 4 nights a week, it's more like $1500-1700 a month. But I have multiple bills. So its not like I see all of that anyway.

Its just great to drive around all night doing what you wanna do while making good money. Yeah it puts a LOT of wear on your car, but I fuckin love it.

Oh baby boy....
On a slow night (keep in mind my shifts run from 4pm-2am or 5pm-4am) I'll usually take at least 25-30 deliveries. On a busy night, I think my max last school year was 67 in one night. Walked out with $163 that night.

But we've only had one robbery. Bad part of town, driver got out and immediately had a gun pointed at him. Police got both the assholes the next day though.
Two of our drivers have concealed carry permits. I just keep a big ass knife on me. Im 6'3 and 195lbs, not many folks would try anything with me. Better safe than sorry though.

My biggest night was last Halloween at $136 with I think 32 deliveries? I usually do a hundred miles a night. Usually get around 60 to 70 bucks a night.

Not too sure about the monthly income but I definitely make more than when I worked two jobs at a gas station and family dollar. That was only 400 a week

No robberies yet but here's my gas station robbery. He's in prison for twenty years.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/08/slidell_man_arrested_in_armed.html

absolutely fantastic car for deliveries.

For real i bought it just for the job. Used to deliver in a 93 auto Civic sedan. Wanted exactly this when I saw one on the road.

Funnily enough, there's a guy here in Greenville, NC with a honda almost EXACTLY like yours. Only difference is his wheels are six spoke I believe.

I'm super jelly of a guy working at out Jimmy Johns now. He drives the cleanest example of a 240sx I've ever seen in person. Slight clear coat peeling on his doors and roof and that's it. Completely stock other than some exhaust work. And it doesn't sound bad at all.

That's fucking nice. There's a nice Integra down the road at Papa John's but that's it.

>tfw no fleet of 90s Japanese tuner cars at my Hut

As far as i know I drive the oldest car in town for deliveries.

Somebody left this on my window one day at my apartment complex. I think I'm building up a reputation. Kek

Damn. That's rude. Some folks know my car. People yell "Wings guy! When they drive past.

The best was when I had 2x12s in my trunk. People would come out of their houses/apts and be waiting because they could hear my car down the street.

>blasting death metal or rap at 2am while delivering in residential areas
>topkek

what the hell does "fuck you pizza boy" even mean. What like, like why.

>honda: the track

Shit we close earlier than the other pizza joints here. 10 on weekdays and 11 weekends. 40 mins left and tips have been pretty lame. Too many ghetto orders.

Not too sure but I got a good laugh. It was while my wheel hub was out for a new bearing.

I'm fucking thirty and I want to go back to delivery pizzas. I make like $600/week at this shitty job I'm working now, I was clearing that in a weekend back when I was delivering Pizzas..

I used to run pizzas in a small town of 6,000 people.
Most I ever pulled in 1 night was $113, but we'd be lucky to do over $1200 in a day.
Most miles I'd ever done in a single day was 144, about 70% of my driving is highway as it was just off of a major interstate with several 55mph highways (read: 70 mph when you know the speedtraps).

An average night would sit around $40 in tips over a 6 hr shift, and then maybe $5-10 for gas, and then hourly wage to my account. I did it part time at around 25hrs a week for 3 months and had put away $2,500 in the first 2 months while paying college expenses.

My current job just had a hostile corporate takeover and so I'm heavily tempted to go back to driving pizzas, but my car isn't reliable yet, ... ;_;

>25-30 deliveries
da fuggggggggg :DDDDDDDDD

Do you deliver in a city or something? Is your delivery radius tiny af so all of the orders are within 2-3 miles?
>67 in one night
How is this even humanly possible?

Mazda: the fag car

Ayy I remember when you were wanting out of the gas station job.

I think my best night was a random saturday last night, had multiple $20 tips, ended up with like $195 by the end of the night.

>$60-70 a day
Sounds like a good average.

Pic related, my delivery rig, $0.27/mile covers gas, just barely, tips are great though.

Done it for a while now, racked up 90k miles on my old 02 impala in 4 years, only did delivery in that for about 2 years, put something like 35k on my truck in just over 14 months now, a lot of driving for work but a lot of long drives on days off.

Most deliveries in a day was 35, our delivery zone is pretty big and goes through some horrible fucking traffic areas. At one point was working 45-60hrs a week for a good 6 months, cleared a lot of tip money then.

>tfw $20-25 a day in gas
>tfw don't care because new motor sounds great

Can't knock the job, delivery paid for my truck, and a year later a transmission rebuild, new motor from oil pan to air cleaner, and full headers/exhaust.

>Tfw just got off work
>Tfw raining all damn day
>Tfw Pokemon Go made traffic worse
>Tfw always someone ordering last minute
>Tfw $80 in tips from 12 deliveries in 7 hours
>Tfw need to mess with ride height and damping again because it rides rough af
>Tfw my topper doesn't really flow with my car like yours
E N V Y
Haven't you ever watched The Walking Dead? The message is clearly "Fuck pizza, you boy!"
Quit bein' cunts.

kawaii miata pizzakun

>watching walking pleb
>owning a miata
Beyond fag

Would you recommend the Teins? Riceland fag here. (bought it like this, I'm not that stupid and/or cheap.)

God damn street racers

y-you too
>Projecting
IDK, breh, I just installed them, lol. First time replacing shocks so I don't really have any experience with suspension bits. Some of the guys who've been autocrossing 10+ years didn't have anything negative to say about it though; two of them use or have used Teins and recommended them to me a couple years ago, though I can't remember which ones they have. A lot of people told me to stay away from the Street Basis because "they're shit". So far it's better than driving with blown front shocks like I have been for the last five or six months, kek. I'm kind of getting the feeling that I should've gone up a level and bought the Tein Flex Zs... but for the money I think it'd be much better to just go with Flyin' Miata lowering springs and Koni Sport shocks - my father's rallycross Miata had them and they were goooooooood.

I still need to get new tires and another alignment. IDK if I want to get something good and grippy or just some cheap garbage to take the abuse of delivering on these crappy roads that I otherwise never drive on. I kind of want to get back into autocross, but... fug. 3money5me. I wish I could've bought a second set of wheels instead of sinking money into maintenance parts, too.

Also, who /eat canceled orders during red lights/ here?

You stated that you watch walking pleb and driving a gayiata

Fuck off you utter melt

:^)

>Tfw fucking bugs seeking shelter from the rain in muh shitbox
ree
>watch
>Not "watched"
Everything after the first season was crap and I dropped it. And I know you watched it, too~ :3

Wish I could deliver pizza in this

Nah i dont watch politically correct tv series

Jealous of your truck man

>you will never be this much of a spoiled brat

not sure about your area but you can find the convertible geo metros in my area for $1200-2000. And of course there's that one guy selling his for $7000

I'm back at Dominos after an 8 year break.
But it's only temp for me, I passed my Class 2 the other day.
I forgot how much fun it was, also the chicks are all still 17, 18.

You're a cunt.

I have a FWD Honda, but I use my £23,000 Skoda Octavia L&K DSG, it's more fuel efficient.
Don't judge people on their job or their car you fucking idiot.

I have been a manager of Pizza Hut and Dominos here in the UK.
Fuck that shit, never again, not even in-store.
"I wona job driving, nothing else" is pretty much all I said in my "interview". I'm making £300 a week.

I'm 33 and have £28,000 in the bank and own a Del Sol.
Your opinion is unjustified.

FF is a joke dude

This is a nice pic... could've framed it more towards the truck tho.
JUST?
k
>gayiata
Ohhh, you're that guy.
>$2k shitbox that's nearly driven me broke twice
>spoiled
wut

Also, anyone else ("kind of") friends with drivers from other pizza chains? This dude usually waves at me and we had some brief conversations during two red lights.
>Tfw no V8
Why live.

I'm a pizza boy because I'm 18 and I don't know what I'm doing with my life yet. Eat shit

Tell me how I have poor reasoning skills, when there's no difference between tint and no tint? If anything the fog lights light it up brighter now.

>can DD a miata as a very young guy
>pretends to not be spoiled
i wish mommy and daddy supported me like they do you

The same reason some pay £4,000 on a respray of an old shit Del Sol and a new carbon bonnet.
In their opinion it looks better.
You should try buying a car you actually like next time.
We have the money and time to do it.
It's just a toy, why do you even fucking care?

wtf?
When I passed my test at 17 and started at Pizza hut I DD a Sir Del Sol.
I was on £300-£350 a week.
I suggest you get a better job or sort out your priorities, fuck women and children, life is all about what makes you happy.
I'm at Dominos now and DD a 2L Skoda and a Vti Del Sol and looking at buying a Hilux.

>can DD a miata as a very young guy
Is this bait? Miatas are cheap as shit. And I'm in my mid-20s - the fuck are you on about?

its about the practicality of the miata not its price

>DONT JUDGE BRO
Nah. Fuck off you new age cancer

Get a more practical car as well...
You can own two cars you know.

Also wtf does a 18 year old need with a practical car?

>wtf?
>its just a toy why do you care
god damn it man what the fuck
am i just too old to be here
>look at me everyone my family has moneyyyyyyyy

My point was he could have another car.
If I was posting my Sol, you would shitpost about me, not knowing I own a top of the range Skoda without asking. You're just a dick.

Yeah, because we work and have good jobs.
Get a grip, If i had enough money I would own a F1.
I won't apologise for being rich, fuckin' poorfag

This. I bought the dumbest, most unpractical car when I was 16, because you drive it maybe to your high school job and school, and thats it. Once I got to college I drove even less. Ive put maybe 10000 miles on it in 6 or so years. So if you wanna buy a miata, why not?

because I have to drive to college? and carry things with me? and sometimes carry people?

I'm "spoiled" because you think my car is impractical? Whew this logic tho.

KYS, my man.