/edg/scg/ Citizen Dangerous: Star Elite Episode #52: Polaris

23 Days to Citizencon. Where is my Polaris edition.

Welcome to the merged general of Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen. Don't fucking reply to obvious bait.
Previous Thread: >__________________________________
>Elite: Dangerous information:
pastebin.com/ZT9GWmaC

POLLS CLOSED.
DELAYED SHIP TRANSFER WINS 70%-30%

>Gamescom info, new NEWS when?
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15451-Gamescom-2016-Details
youtube.com/watch?v=GucYhhLwIxg

>Current update
>Next update?
PTU mid/late October "Maybe"
Latest ATV:
youtube.com/watch?v=soR5XR5Sybc

Referral code randomize:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WNKNAuruiI1p5XGPjtVi_uwi8wPmuEYawOKQuhRXfdw/edit#gid=953337098
Above is a pastebin of games you can play while waiting for SC and E:D to become playable.

Post note from Glorious Presidente John 'White' Shrugging: My dear Citizens; Rejoice. For the Earth-Terra Civil War aproaches and the carebears will be left perplexed and disbanded due to being unable to deal with their game changing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1i7Lva_nJM
robertsspaceindustries.com/sneak-peek-20160916
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15516-Galactic-Tour-s-Bomber-Of-The-Year
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for DO NOT REPLY to the Shitpostering falseflaggers

Star Citizen? More like Star Scamizen

>Shitty OP image edition

BTFO

How did people fall for this?

does that look like it says "we will delay the game until 2020" ?

no it doesn't. what chris roberts has actually said about the extra funding is that the game would be completed in the same time, but launch with more features they would otherwise have taken longer to make

they never implied a delay with any of that ever

Do not reply to this falseflaging bait poster. It's weak sauce.

>t-the game has content guys
>remember those two planets and that one space station?
>in a game that promises tenfold that content for just 1 (ONE) system?

>They never implied a delay with any of that
>They never implied a delay with adding more features and development milestones

There are retards, and then there is this retard.

Wow you suck at reading comphrension don't you kid?

Nigga its 2.5 there are like a dozen stations now, and they were made from the ground up to be modular so they can copy and paste them to fill solar systems.

>but but we discuss about stuff and yeah ships and ehh concept sales and eh hm you know ships at could come soon

Lets talk about best ships.

Will you drive with me?

"this retard" is chris roberts himself, who said it

if the game has so much content now then why is this thread so slow?

Check

and

Mate

^
(You)

Yes.

it doesn't say anything about any delay anywhere

if they wanted to push the game back they should have announced a new date, they didn't, it's late 2016 and the game has barely even begun development

Best ship coming through

Where is my Polaris?

I think you'll find the retard people are laughing as is you, actually. Stay salty.

>I have no argument
>better insult the opposition

that may have worked in kindergarten, but the adults are talking

>Best ship

based White

user, if you want to use FUD tactics and false information try youtube comments as they aren't educated about the reality of SC as are the posters here who shit on you. Have a good one buddy!

Don't say that kind of thing user, you and OP are dangerously convincing me to adopt a faggot trip

So the carrack can house that buggy on the bottom. It also has extra storage containers on the bottom which look to be able to house at least one or two more buggies. What are the chances of fitting two or three ships in there to act like the Bebop?

Why wouldn't you, easier to filter

But user you explained why in your post.

Why wont we better talk about the exploration mechanics, user? :^)

there's no FUD, just facts, the game is supposed to be out NOW, this is after several delays, and they still have nothing except ships

actually they don't even have ships because they're reworking the destruction model and creating a new component system so all the existing ships will have to be redone again for the new system

So, does Jacques offer any long haul missions, yet?

Because exploration mechanics is not me being a Space Cowboy with three of my friends.

dads on the prowl

I agree, all we can do right now is stare at ship models and we haven't seen progress since 2014

#mightaswellbeBlender

You know the Carrack comes wth a snub-ship too right? you can fit two merlins in the size of the rover

>Snub ship

I didn't know.

>Two Merlins

are you implying the alpha has changed significantly since 2.0?

because I seriously hope you guys don't do this

>it's the year 2020
>cancer has been completely cured and is an issue of the past
>/scg/'s main discussion is about the new ship they announced for pre-almost-alpha
>2030
>bionics hit the mass market, the technological convergence of human biology and artificial limbs has been refined up to the point where almost any body part can be safely replaced with a superior mechanical version
>"hey guys, did you hear that the Avenger rework has been announced? It's gonna be great."
>2040
>biological immortality has been achieved, stem cell injections allow humans to live well up to thousand years provided they do not die through unnatural causes like outside forces
>guys, beta is almost out. They said they just need a few couple of million to do some polishing, they want to release a perfect product afterall
>2050
>working AI has been developed by the international computer science research facility in Munich and will be pushed as a usable consumer version on an operational system called AVA, it is now possible to interact with computers in a way that is indistinguishable from a human being
>wow, we can actually land on planets now. 3.0 is finally here. Well, we still clip through them and our ships instantly explode on impact but at least they showcased proof of concept, right?
>2060
>government level AI has taken over the educational and economic system determining that in order for humanity to survive every human being gets directly plugged into the system through a computer chip implanted in their brain, tested for capabilities and assigned to an individual training regimen to turn them into the most productive member of society they can be with the maximum amount of free time to also have a stress free life and work only jobs that are physically and psychologically fulfilling
>debt doesn't exist and the technological convergence of body and mind turned earth into an utopia for every living human being
>when do they raise the Freelancer windshield? I can't see shit.

>Cancer
>Cured

Stopped reading there.

I mean they added a criminal system and an outlaw base. Not ground breaking but thats why we're in 2.x and not 3.x

Also, you from england or why are you always shitposting in the morning for us?

I can't remember the name of the Carrack's snub, it's p-something. Reclaimer also comes with a mini salvage rig thing that'll be like a Dragonfly that has salvage handtools onboard and maybe a few extra seats. No pictures of either yet, the Carrack Snub was mentioned recently as being "Buffed a bit more than a regular snub". Carrack is pretty dank

>are you implying the alpha has changed significantly since 2.0?

Whom are you quoting?

it is already cure able

I'm excited to be a space cowboy.

>it's a retard claims the game doesn't exist in the face of the blatantly obvious episode

>Cure able

It's treatable. it's not curable. Cancer will never be cured (unless we get into sci fi nanobots shit soon) because any and all cells can become cancer cells. There's a reason cancer survivors need to go for checkups every year regarding cancer, because it can definitely come back.

Let's not get too derailed now

You should keep the Cargopods empty so you can carry space cows trapped in them.

>it's a cultist thinks a tech demo is the same as a full game episode

>believing the pharma jews
>typical CIG drone

oh my sweet summerchild

>tfw still 7.8k from Sag A*

Didn't know what I was signing up for.

I hear proxima calling like a wisp in the night, luring me into the depths of a swamp

*muffled frameshift drive in distance*

Fuck you, faggot. PW was a great series on the handhelds.

>people keep talking about 2020 as if it was sci fi worthy future
>we're much closer to 2020 than 2000
It's going too fast

They also go for check ups to see if all the treatment for the original cancer has caused a whole new cancer to develop.

>scrubs ended 6 years ago
>X-Wing vs Tie Fighter came out 19 years ago

Dude, I'm 22. 4-5 years is like a quarter of my life.

And it relates to ED or SC how?

>>scrubs ended 6 years ago
i only watched scrubs during his first season, so this makes me feel

I'm getting to 23 in a couple of months but i'm still in the early 2000's with my mind because i was much happier than now

It triggers this one user who complained about the reaction image, now multible random people post it. It's top sauce

>There will never be another X-Wing game
Shit hurts.

X-Wing games were dank, but were as much Wing Commander clones as Dark Forces was a doom clone.

who gives a shit. If biological immortality is discovered in our lifetime you can just do whatever the fuck you want and don't feel like you've wasted time.

Biological Immortality follows designer babies becoming accepted in society, so make sure you support designer babies. Also Humans are the only inteligent life in the galaxy; We're the first Sentients, the precursor species referenced in all video game lore is us.

>wing commander arcade clone
please
>tfw there will never be a star wars flight sim with interactive cockpits, blaster deflection dishes and simulated hyperdrive mechanics

>biological immortality
>in our lifetime
Keep telling yourself that.

hello?

Yes... in that both were vastly superior to the game they copied.

don't worry, the end times will come before any of that and true believers will be ressurected

>We're the first Sentients, the precursor species referenced in all video game lore is us.

I hope they won't remember us for our memes because they are probably not nearly as dank as they could be

HULLO!

X-Wing was the closest we got. Then it got full arcade with Rogue Squadron.

>tfw no LAAT simulator
>tfw can only play pretend with DCS helicopters or Commache games

*Fallen Empire of Man has declared war on NUXENUS kingdom for pursuing Derelic DANK MEME research*

-20 influence

hullo

tell scully I'm coming to save her ;_;

technological immortality may come first. We already have electronic versions of some of our organs. If the entire body except for the brain could be replaced by robotic versions of the real deal then you are technically immortal short of the brain getting damaged.

I don't even care how the Redeemer looks, I just want to go full LAAT with it
Posting the Four Horseman's advert for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=h1i7Lva_nJM

Who else is gonna post DANK MEMES from their comfy ship?

robertsspaceindustries.com/sneak-peek-20160916

Sneak peak for my dank brothers

My caterpillar tractor beam room is gonna be my special autism cabin. You know, drake ships are just perfect for space neets.

sounds kinky.

This.

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15516-Galactic-Tour-s-Bomber-Of-The-Year

fucking finally

those "immersive" animations were giving me a headache

Thanks bro but I can't load mp4s or webms, so someone is gonna need to give this nigga some screens.

>all these rebel scums

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Cant watch it right now. Are they finally removing them?

Just some sci fi Mi24/Sikorski whatever stuff would be neat. More so with Star Wars.

The video is super smooth animations and gun cocking followed by the guy walking through Port Olisar and shooting up all the store clerks then NPCs swarming in to shoot him.

MAXIMUM BLOOD LOSS

X-Wing is just the name of the series.

That said Imps don't get a Y-Wing and you're forced to join Sheev's shitty cult when you just want to be an ace pilot.

WE SS13 NOW

btw TGT release date: Nov 18

My body is ready.

Isn't the Sabre a Tomcat ripoff multirole? Why is it in the bomber race?

>you will never kill everyone on port olisar and steal all the clothes and guns

>pirates organizing 10 man raids to steal designer shirts for themselves

Damnit Dread Pirate, you raid the Hull-Es and get entire shipments of clothes to roll around in! Not raid stations!

Well nevermind I just read the article on the RSI site.