Why haven't you removed the spare tire and tools from your trunk yet Veeky Forums...

Why haven't you removed the spare tire and tools from your trunk yet Veeky Forums? Easily 35lbs or better in weight savings, better gas mileage, better acceleration. You probably have roadside assistance via insurance anyways.

>2011, not stripping unnecessary weight from your race car

Because I live in the middle of nowhere, and if I have a problem I need to fix it myself.

The weight in the rear give more grip to the tires and helps my acceleration.

cause somebody stole my spare tire

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

What do you drive?

i dont want to get my shit stolen at the track, so when i swap for rear slicks i keep the tires in my trunk

Because if I get a flat I would rather put on my spare and make it to where I'm going. Rather then drop everything and wait for a tow then wait at a tire shop.

>>not stripping unnecessary weight from your race car
>implying my 1.2l FF diesel commuter euroshitbox is or will ever be a race car

New cars don't come with that shit these days
Some tyre goop and a pump instead of a spare

This. If you're halfway competent at changing a tire you can be back on the road in 15 or 20 minutes. Fuck waiting 2 hours for a tow truck and then another 2 at the tire shop, IF one is open at 2am when your shitty luck decides then is the time to have a flat.

Because I'm not a huge faggot. Who the fuck cares about 35lbs. Drive naked it saves 8lbs.

Because i live in the country and the one day i forget my tools i break down on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere and had to walk to some randoms house to borrow tools

Thankfully most people here in the countryside of Aus are awesome.

My car came without a spare tire from the factory. There's a tire sealant kit instead.

It's not only for weight reduction, but also because the spare wouldn't fit.

>Why haven't you removed the spare chins and fat from your ass yet Veeky Forums? Easily 135lbs or better in weight savings, better gas mileage, better acceleration. You probably have enough flab grease via mcdonalds.

, not stripping unnecessary life from your mortal coil.

>he has a car that includes a spare tire

Never use that tire repair kit, only if you're in the middle do bumble fuck. It will fuck your TPMS sensor

>TPMS
I hate those stupid sensors with a burning passion.

Had to get pic related just so I could swap between tires on my Civic.

Wtf kind of shady tracks are you going to where you gotta worry about people stealing shit?

>he cares about gas mileage

laughinggirls.jpg

A Honda

Because I have testicles and self respect those two things prevent me from calling roadside assistance for something I know damn well I'm capable of doing myself.