Just made a bid to be the first Lamborghini huracan owner to post here wish me luck

just made a bid to be the first Lamborghini huracan owner to post here wish me luck

>$7,500
You couldn't even get the fucking VIN from that pile of trash.
What fucking retard does this, it's so clearly going to be used for stealing and re-registering another one it's impossible to get away with it.

ZHWUC1ZF7FLA01864
thats the vin you slowpoke. will be seeing you in my rearview mirror 2 months tops

Nigger you need more than just the number on paper in order to do a VIN swap.

2 months tops slowpoke enjoy your honda genesis

So whats the point of this? You buy this wreck and then build a fake Lambo around it with the VIN from the inferno? Is there even a Huracan fake kit car?

im going to be rebuilding it from ground up buying the body panels, etc. frames in good shape. two months tops youll see me cruising

The fuck is even the point of selling a car like that? There's literally nothing salvageable in that mile of scrap

That sounds quite impossible. Where can you buy a bunch of spare Lambo parts? I am sure these parts are quite expensive.

the seats are in good condition, releather and good to go

So I found a website that sells Hurracan parts. Problem is you can't even buy a lot of these parts the bigger ones require you to contact your local "area manager" from Lambo, whatever the fuck that means.

Some prices
4539.49 dollars plus shipping and handling for the roof piece
255 dollars plus shipping for the right door frame

It doesn't look to bad until you realize none of these things covers the super structure and the carbon fire and the wiring etc....

This car has nothing.

The seats are literally the only thing left that's usable.

All four rims are warped, you'll never get them back into shape and rolling right.

lol where can i get those seat frames!

What the fuck hahahaha that thing is FUCKED

I could put a plastic gallon milk jug in a microwave for 5 minutes and it would look exactly the same

hoping you are trolling. That looks like it has zero salvageable parts.

Hahahayeah all scrapyards have hurracan parts.

sure is summer in this thread

You do realize that a vehicle that has burned out to that extent, literally has no salvageable... fucking anything. Everything will be warped, cracked or simply melted.

The engine block might be salvageable enough to make one of those cliched coffee tables.

xDDDDDDDDDD

cheaplamborghiniOEMparts.com

Catstang, calm down.

2 months tops

i work at a crematorium, and this shit has always bothered me. a fucking housecat will give you more "ash" than that

That sounds like a hilarious idea. Various mismatched Lambo bits in various states of disrepair, somehow functions and becomes an American highway legend.

Catstang pls

I want to see this happen, I really do.

Somebody has to have a screengrab of those threads, right?

Archives.