>Lady walks up while I'm pumping
>"Excuse me... Is this diesel?"
>Points to high octane
>"no ma'am, that's high octane."
>"oh... I just put that in my diesel Jetta..."
>"lol that's not good."
>"what do I do?"
>"Call a tow truck and mechanic, you ain't going anywhere."

Why commit to the act if you're unsure? She started her car and tried to leave the station, never made it past the parking lot.

How much damage do you think she did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdRvlLZLI6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assuming she didn't run it not much

Sorry I am retarded and suck dick, excuse this post

>never made it past the parking lot.
if she didn't even make it out of the lot the car computer may have shut the car down if it sensed the gasoline.

I remember that top gear episode where they ran gas in a diesel and it was a while before the engine seized, but that may be different on newer cars.

I can't imagine that the ECU wouldn't have been like "oh fuck this is the wrong fuel, kill everything" before catastrophic damage was done.

She was at the side of the lot with her hazards on having a nervous breakdown.

She asked me for help and I was like "lol going to work, call a mechanic."

Siphon the tank and fill it with diesel, it will run fine, even after running it on gas until it died.

I'm always working at gas stations, and add that to the fact that I'm driving a truck so most people think I'm a mechanic and road atlas.

I have filled up so many women's tires because they are freaking out that some light on the dash came on. Changed a few flat tires too because girls were crying and distraught. 75% of women should just have a AAA truck following them everywhere they go.

I was riding a Mad Max looking bike. Maybe that's why she kept asking me.

I was thinking that I didn't have time for her stupidity, I have to get to work.

She really expected you to help with that? I guess it's hard to convey to women what a serious problem that is.

AAA roadside assistance is lowkey one of the best automotive decisions you can make.

>Battery dead? call AAA
>Car stuck in a ditch at 3 AM in the middle of winter? Call AAA and they'll come winch you out if necessary.
>youre stupid fuck who tried to make it another highway exit before refueling and ran out? call AAA, they'll bring you some.

I don't know why, she obviously didn't have common sense if she thought high octane was diesel.

She kept coming up to me while I was fueling and tried to flag me down while I was leaving. I don't know you, I don't have to help you. I told you what to do, it's up to you for the rest.

>oh this person seems to know about cars
>holy shit i think i destroyed my car maybe that smart person will help
it was probably more desperation than anything

I think it was more "maybe that white trash looking guy riding a 2 wheel junk heap will do it for free."

Jetta fuel can't melt sealed beams

God youre so fuckin edgy its cringe

This might be the worst sentence I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.

Wat

I have my own shit to attend to, I can't stick around to help someone when I already told them what to do and somehow they expect more from me.

Follow my initial advice or don't, I have toget to work. Don't see how that's edgy.

>HEY GUYS I JUST BOUGHT PRODUCT XY, IS IT ANY GOOD

Post pics of ur bike ^_^

> she asked me for help and I was like "lol going to work, call a mechanic"

>Why commit the act if you're unsure

I wish I had that problem. I'm too afraid to attempt most fixes myself because I might make it worse

You gotta figure that the boneheads who call AAA to change a flat tire are helping them stay in business for the rest of us

Nope. Can't siphon newer cars and the injectors don't like gas. Read a bit about diesels before making these claims.

did the bird die?

This. Breakdown cover has been so worth it for me.
> Flat tire in the middle of the night, jack useless? Call for help fixing it.
> Brakes seize up randomly? Call for help, bodged enough to get to a mechanic.
> Fuck up an oil change because I forgot the front-mounted oil filter was opposite the rear-facing plug? Call for help to get the oil-slick filter unstuck.
> Insurance company tries to upsell you on their marked-up cover that'll leave you in the shit if you're 'unprofitable'? Lolfuckno, stick with a service that employs it's own people instead of relying solely on contractors.

This is why you will not make it in life, kiddo.

underrated

ebin, simbly ebin

Cars that need high octane do that

Listen here cum-slut, I bet you 5 million dollars that you don’t own a getta. But guess what? I own 7. And I can tell you right now that a jettuh would never just melt something like a steel beam. They’ll rarely walk directly into water.

But say that your idiotic theory is correct.

Say it did actually melt steel beamsssss.

That jetta still probably died.

Is that still funny to you? Do you still get your kicks out of knowing that that jetah was probably terrified and opening its mouth to scream in that last panel?

And if you say yes then you seriously disgust me as a human being.

It's a loaner, ugly as sin. Waiting on pistons for mine.

But, would you walk up to someone riding this and think he's the best source for advice? I think not.

AAA is based as fuck. In top of all that they have discounts on an insane amount of things. Even loans iirc. Check out their site. Also they are a travel agency. In my state I even get my license renewed there. Fuck the dmv

AAA does rely solely on contractors

>Siphon the tank and fill it with diesel
All cars for a long time now are not possible to siphon due to a safety feature. There is retaining area that holds a ball. If the car turns over on its side or upside down, the ball slides over and plugs up the hole. Thus the gas doesn't gush out. What little gas comes out is slow enough to be absorbed by the ground and the rest of the vapors will be hopefully dissipated by the air currents.

This is why most cars don't need or have gas cap locks anymore. There's no way to steal gas through that opening.

I think she creamed in her panties

>bike
>posts moped
gtfo
I'm guessing the only fix is dropping the tank? What about injectors, surely flushing them they'll be ok.

Why will desiel kill a gas engine? won't it just stop running and be pumped out the exhaust?

>I drive a madmax looking bike
>posts a shit heap moped

it's fine.
vw will buy her car back.

kys

If it's a common rail/direct injection diesel, then it either shut down because the combustion process was just that bad, or the high pressure pump and/or injectors shat themselves. The latter means spending a fuckton of money because the lack of lubrication welded the internal mechanisms together.

The reason you could get away with this on older indirect injection diesels was because the injector and pump tolerances weren't nearly as fine as DI systems. Running petrol in them can still leave damage, though.

Even the old M35 trucks - which could be run on just about anything - could only run on petrol safely for a short time.

Mad Max as in it's a cobbled together piece of shit. I never spoke highly of itonce in this thread.

The bright side, it's comfortable and it's 600cc.

The down side, it's fucking automatic.

Again, it's a loaner.

>posting birds drowning in chocolate

not funny

How new are you?
It's not even a real bird.

youtube.com/watch?v=UdRvlLZLI6c

>car wasn't even started yet
>Call a tow truck and mechanic
faggot detected
Drain the tank with hand pump, fill it with diesel and drive away

Difference is, they know they will be paid so they have no problem helping a AAA driver.

>the year of the memes
>having the reading comprehension of a potato

1. She started it and it seized. Most likely because of the ECU, as others more familiar with newer cars pointed out.

2. This bitch was stupid, I don't think she could even do that right. And I'm not sticking around when I have a schedule to adhere to and bills to pay.

She kind of deserves the tow and mechanic fees if she couldn't take a minute to figure out high octane is not diesel. It's a stupid tax.

They don't sense what fuel it is in the pipes you fucking bellend. They sense the vibration from the knocking.

Having a kek at your yoshimura tuned scooter m8

Lol it is funny as hell.

I'll post mine when I get it back.

Glad someone else knows this here.