Work for race/rally team

>work for race/rally team
>boss constantly picks on me for liking V8s
>unlikely to ever be a good enough driver to shut him up

why is life so suffering?

I swear to god you better not drive FWD

Punch him in the face. That way, you'll assert your authority over him.

but i want to do it on the touge user

Take him to the touge, then punch him in the face.

i do :^(

>shitting up the board with your blog posts
don't mind if i do
>tell a """"""friend""""""" that he should come by and get a free diff oil change
>tell him I'll do all the labor since it's easy and he's watching his kid yesterday and today
>he comes over sunday
>i'm wearing my grubbies from the oil change all day waiting
>finally comes by
>oh yeah i found the reciept from the p/o he did it less than a year ago, no need to do it again so soon an/o/n
>we spend like thirty minutes staring at his kid and he talks about video games he's played
>finally leaves
step one: don't offer to do anything ever

How do you work for a race team? does it pay decent? do you HAVE to be a expert or is there a way to work your way up?

>v8 fwd
lol

>>work for race/rally team
Bread on race car hood

>not liking Ecoboost

>Cadillac STS rally car
Yes pls

I really wanna be a rally driver. Fuck it I'll BE a rally driver. Need the fucking car tho.

Any small FF car will be a good starter rally car.
Cheap, easy to maintain, reliable, plentiful.

haha nope

>SHO rallycross

Sounds good enough for me

>Rallycross

I don't know why that is saved in my autocorrect

kinda irrelevant to the subject but I got a FF, electronic throttle but it has horrible throttle lag/delay. Read somewhere that spacing the spark plugs could help. Whaddaya think?

I love how you don't refute anything you just say nope.
You are a master fggt.

Don't think that will change much, gotta figure out the magical computer jewery to fix that.

Fuck's sake. Fucking knew it. Fucking dumbass electronic throttle what the fuck you include it for if it's laggy as shit it's just a fucking wire pulling on the throttle body fuck's sake.

I feel your pain, throttle by wire sucks.

It's easier to slap engines in and connect wire harnesses than to fiddle with the throttle cable.
fwd is pretty Decent for low grip scenarios. I would rally a fwd even if they are less cool. Beginner rallying must be 2wd so you have a better chance of building a fwd rally car to learn how to manage understeer.

>fwd is decent
lol, no

RWD IS MORE SKILLFUL MORE FUN AND FASTER EVERYWHERE ELSE

I agree. Growth should be FWD > RWD > AWD

That's absurd