Wow! The Ford™ GT™ powered by Ecoboost™ sure showed us at the Nurburgring 6 hours that it wasn't a lucky win at...

Wow! The Ford™ GT™ powered by Ecoboost™ sure showed us at the Nurburgring 6 hours that it wasn't a lucky win at LeMans by winning... 4th place? Behind a Ferrari 1-2 and an Aston Martin?

Fluke status: CONFIRMED

Too much regulation in these racing series to be honest. The engines are restricted and they're tube frame chassis. It's all marketing bullshit.

They had the element of surprise at LeMans after they stopped the pretend act.

Now every other team has caught on to the Ford GT's pros/cons.

>Ford lost

On one hand, I love the new GT and want it to do well. On the other, I fucking hate Alphonse shitposting and want it to stop, so hopefully this trend continues

Well, the engines had to be restricted at some point to create a balanced field, and the chassis on each car is individual, just like how it is in GT3s, which is what these cars are.

hot

Damn, that ecoboost is FIRE

Hotter.

This is a fuel pump, while this is the car itself catching on fire.

>american cars
not even once

its not the car, its fuel

I love when people who know nothing about sportscar racing and started watching only at this years le man overact about sportscar racing!

That's actually from the 2013 Shanghai round of the WEC. The fuel pump caught on fire, but the car itself was fine and managed to finish the race.

The Ford car on the other hand was actually on fire and had to drop out in the early stages.

That's clearly fuel that was spilled on the ground.

i watched the race, spilled fuel caught fire but the car finished the race

the ford finished the race what are you talking about?

>SHIT'S ON FIRE YO

>just like how it is in GT3s, which is what these cars are.
They're not GT3's. GT3 cars are developed to be decently cheap to run so that privateer teams can purchase and race them. Ford and Ferrari don't give a fuck how much their GTE cars cost.

>finished the race

You mean dead last GT car even all the privateer Am cars did better.

Even in their GT3 variations the big guns cost over half a million. The 488 costs 600k while the 650s costs 400k

Oh shit, is that dude ok?

>Chevy fangirls getting salty as fuck

>Ferd fangirls so delusional they think GM only thinks about their fail of a racecar.
Stop blaming its failure to others and face the truth of how slow the car is.

>ferrari has only had 2 wins this season
BTFO!!!

lmao, daily reminder

Ford only had one. and one DNF. Try harder Alphonse.
And it proved it was fluke by finishing 4th in this round.

>ford has only had one
[citation needed]
>and it proved it was a fluke
Nope, stay mad.

yes it was stay madder babby

>no evidence
BTFO!!

show me yours first.

>makes claim
>doesn't provide evidence
>no u!
Stay BTFO.

>>ferrari has only had 2 wins this season

Ferrari actually has 3 wins (Silverstone, Spa, and Nurburgring). Ford only has 1.

>ford only has 1
>no sources
BTFO!!!

>expecting any more from a v6

>racecar
>having more than 2 axles

no wonder it fucking lost lmfao

Ok then, I'll satisfy you. Ferrari has won 3 of the 4 races in wec, and ford won 1, dnf'd once and finished out of the podium twice. So yeah, ford only had one win, and it was proven to be a fluke after they went all out in LeMans.

Rate my buttmad. And before you ask, I'm neutral. I like porsche, but I like seeing you get butt flustered. Extra points will be awarded to your shitpost if you don't use greentext.

v6 is for faggots lol

forgot pic

>only including endurance racing
Stay BTFO.
>gm has NEVER crossed the finish line of lemans i first place
BTFO!!!

True, Ford did win once with their v8.
Why has ford gone to shit?

>cuck ignores canada and mazda raceway
lol, stay BTFO

ecoboost

>Implying the KEK GT won LeMans

lol, i see lemans caused permanent ass damage to Ferrari fangirls

You do realise the corvette has 100 wins in endurance races?

>corvette
>more than 2 axles
>1964

And has never gotten first place at lemans

And ford has never won 24 hours of daytona. Checkmate.
>inb4 citation needed
look the 2016 results yourself and post pic

>cuck moves goalposts
Stay BTFO.

>goalposts
>not having 2 axles

might as well move your ass to the BTFO ZONE

I said the corvette has won 100 times in the GTE class and you moved the goalpost to "corvette hasn't won LeMans lol btfo buttmad fangirl etc"

>he didn't get Ecoboost
Stay BTFO, cuck.

Stay BTFO.

>having to recycle laughing sluts due to overuse
>having more than 2 axles

btfo!

>he doesn't have Ecoboost
BTFO!!!

quality retort.

Stay mad, cuck.

I'm pretty cool right now. Ford has binned it and even aston martin got in the podium. How can anyone apart from you can be mad right now? You on the other side try very hard and respond and call names to everyone because you want to derail the thread as much as you can with baiting. Chances are you don't care about ford, this whole board is your playground and you want to pass your time.

Now call me buttmad, use some sort of pic to show some sort of smugness and move to the next reply like a good robot.

>no! don't use my trigger words!!!
BTFO!!!

Good robot doggy, reply to this one too, I wanna train you well.

>cuck btfo this hard
lmao

What a shit fucking thread. Do janitors even come here?

>canada and mazda raceway
Are you talking about the IMSA series where Ford is repeatedly getting BTFO by GM?

unadulterated mad here. Come and get yours.

>gm beat ford at mazda
lmao, no they didn't. Stay BTFO

Raced so hard they peed their pants

>Ford literally getting BTFO by GM

>ford has more points at mazda
Thanks for proving my point.

BTFO!!!

>he thinks he has a point

Ford literally getting BTFO by BMW, Porsche, AND GM in NAEC ponts, too.

>still moving goalposts
Thanks for proving they won at mazda.

BTFO!!

>Ford BTFO by GM on Saturday
>Ford BTFO by Ferrari and Aston on Sunday

How can Ford even compete?

By having more lemans wins.

>Ford literally BTFO in every single race in a single weekend

FORD FANGIRLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Hey guys, how did Lime Rock go this weekend?

Great! They won.

This should be entered to the logo contest

I was there, fucking awesome.

Since when is racing about balanced field over... you know... winning the race?

>Oliver Gavin and Tommy Milner led a One-Two class finish for Corvette Racing on Saturday with a GT Le Mans (GTLM) victory in the Northeast Grand Prix at Lime Rock Park. The victory was the 100th all-time for Corvette Racing – the first team in International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) history to accomplish the feat – and was the fifth win for the program at Lime Rock Park.
>Gavin crossed the finish line in the No. 4 Mobil 1/SiriusXM Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by 0.975 seconds over teammate Antonio Garcia, who finished second in the No. 3 Mobil 1/SiriusXM Chevrolet Corvette C7.R along with teammate Jan Magnussen.
>The result was the 60th 1-2 finish for Corvette Racing for another all-time record in IMSA competition.
>Saturday’s victory allowed Gavin and Milner to increase their lead in the GTLM Driver’s Championship to 10 points, the same lead for the No. 4 Corvette C7.R in the Team Championship. Chevrolet also grew its advantage in GTLM Manufacturer points to 10.
>With their second consecutive podium finish and second runner-up finish of the year, Garcia and Magnussen leapt from fifth to third in GTLM points.

ethafgagj

/s/o/s/

>they're tube frame chassis

What? No, they're not.

Do you even know what tube-frame chassis means?

It's sad, this is what Veeky Forums has become.

Turns out its a shitbox without BoP fuckery, who would've thought.

>Turns out its a shitbox without BoP fuckery

Nah. The Ford GT does have what it takes to win. At Mosport, they had the same BoP regulations that they would run at LRP, but they won on the Canadian track thanks to some pit strategy and a few lucky FCY. Yeah, Ford later got BTFO by GM at LRP, but you have to remember that the Ford drivers did make a few mistakes and went off track a couple of times and the YFs didn't help them out nearly as much as it did in the previous race.

The WEC team is...well,, the WEC team. The European Ford team was never good. The one win that they did get in WEC was actually thanks to the American IMSA team at Le Mans but the championship points were awarded to the European team anyway giving the impression that the team as doing better in the points standings than it actually is.

>comparing BoP cars

This is racing this isn't your production cars on your chinese children cartoon site. You can't bench race them.

Racing is about teams and drivers, has literally nothing to do with the actual car especially in a series with BoP.