Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - 6* Skill NEVER Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.4.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=495254

>2.5.0 Interim Report 1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=517774

>2.5.0 Interim Report 2
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=523425

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ4XSCmO8gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry Bullseye-user

Any chances we get an update related to this?

>no extra embeds
>oc image
>all the latest notes
>link to previous thread

I like you

Th-Thanks

it would be a mistake to not include some or something in the Halloween update

anybody have any iso-8 set suggestions for Meme Knight?

Blessing of Asgard

Attack set

>great OP image
>no [embed]
>both interim reports included
>link to thread
10/10 thread OP. Everyone else take note as this is how it's done.

Thing is that that event deals with the 50-60s generation of monsters, which are almost all just Kaiju. This event won't include characters like Man-Thing or Morbius since they're from the 70s era of monsters. The most they could really do is create a new mode where you fight them, but I can't imagine NM going through the hassle.

So no, I don't expect an update related to it. I do really want Man-Thing but if he were to get added at some point, I think something like a halloween update would be more likely than a Monsters Unleashed one.

Fuck you I made a good thread before

I'm sure you tried your hardest, senpai.

Post update speculation:

Shadowlands will be like the old Bonus missions with hordes of Hand ninjas but have a boss at the end.
The boss will be WB-tier and there will be checkpoint rewards for clearing hordes like in AB.

It will be like the tower thing in mortal combat, Random heroes, instead of a team you can only use one character.

Shadowland will have a recommended hero system like in villain siege to keep people from only using the top tier characters.

Floors full of enemies with hard as fuck bosses with "higher you get, the better your reward" mechanic sounds about right for how it'll play.

So basically T2 AB. Hope it helps alleviate the massive gold sink of damn near everything in the game.

If Shadowlands is a new mode I just hope it's fun unlike the double WB rifts or the vast majority of WB entries

If it's just a limited thing I kind of expect it to be like most event mission setups

It's a new endgame mode. The fact that it's "endgame" means that it probably won't be fun.

WB is fun outside of BD Corvus before dodge strikers. Thanos is fun because he legitimately challenging but beatable with skill. where as pre dodge CG and BD are cheap mother fuckers, that can only be beaten with specific shit like the ignore strikers, or in BD's case somebody that can shield against his 3rd phase AOE attacks and bleed bullshit.

WB is easy mode. It's been months since I've failed to 5/5 them all.

Even the WB rift is a joke.

Hopefully Shadowlands would actually be "hard" even for players with good rosters

Not everyone is on your level.

i don't know, i feel if they mixed the good parts of frost giant AB and WB with something new it could be fun

I can 5/5 EMaw but fucker's far from fun, i agree with Thanos though

lmao I can get 1 wb rift win and I can only 5/5 3 or 4 WBs

If it is "hard" it'd be cool if there was a couple of levels or tiers to it for people who aren't on your level

This is the case if you have a stacked roster consisting of BO chars, T2s and all the memes. What you're saying is an example of high player privilege.

Nothing is as obnoxious as Ebony Maw. He's not hard, but his constant i-frames makes him a consistent annoyance.

I think he's actually worse than Black Dwarf in the double-rift.

Yeah I forgot about him

>If it is "hard" it'd be cool if there was a couple of levels or tiers to it for people who aren't on your level
This desu. Making everything """"""""hard""""""""" is a sure way of alienating newer players and NM shouldn't want to do that.

>implying Mr. Easily Dodgeable Attacks is as bad as Mr. "FUCK YOU, I HIT YOU NO MATTER HOW FAR YOU ARE FROM ME"

Black Dwarf is harder, but Ebony Maw is just such a fucking asshole.

Considering it's probably going to be some kinda "tower" mode, it necessitates a ramping up of difficult so the early floors should be easier.

Which offers more DPS in world boss, +10% damage to Super villains or +10% energy attack? Does the super villain one modify the energy attack one?

What's going on, are we going have to cheer for the same alliance as past week?

Will the patch make her:
>meme
>solid character
>just okay
>as shit as she is now
>worse than she is now

I hope meme

Do you want free gold? If yes, then you know the answer.

Welcome to any kind of competitive tournament in any game ever.

Locking in at just okay. I doubt a 6* would make or break her unless it's Sharon's 3* with the cooldown halved or something.

no, I mean it on the sense that I can't vote for any alliance even though they haven't started to fight yet

the same happened two weeks ago when everyone was forced to cheer for the same alliance because they were doing some mainteinance

Wouldn't be the first time someone went to top tier thanks to a 6*, but you're right, a 6* alone is unlikely to do all that much for her.

A 6*, new uni, and T2 on the other hand? Beep beep, the BC-meme train is rolling through.

Where da T2 at

>even though they haven't started to fight yet
I thought they have though, I checked a few hours before and kinda remember 21 minutes till match, so that means they should have currently in the match now.

The only time a 6* has made a character that was on shit tier a meme was Loki clones

bummer, I guess I won't get the 300,000 extra gold this week

holy fuck you need all awakened ISOs just to get the max set bonus

JUST

Sucks. I might make some kind of PSA in the future for this kind of thing then. Easy 300,000 gold is pretty nice.

what the fuck did you think was required for the max bonus?

Hawk's Eye on Thanos

>Not POAH or Overdrive

You dun goofed

10% damage because it's a straight-up 10% dps boost ignoring defense stats.
Increasing energy attack would mean it'd scale depending on the boss's energy defense.
But the 10% increase bonuses are applied as buffs, thus can be removed by infiniHIM

I don't feel like fixing it

Besides, Hawk's Eye is my preferred set

and Hulkbuster?

oh, yeah, Hulkbuster too... but his status as meme was more fragile because even though it's highly damaging, his 6* is just that, a shit ton of damage

it never made Hulkbuster able to complete alliance battle

FUCKING SHARON ROGERS KILL A T2 WASP INSIDE HER FUCKING SHIELD WITH HER FIVE FUCKING STARS ATTACK INFLICTING SOMETHING OVER 100,000 DAMAGE IN GIANT RED NUMBERS

YES IM MAD

Hawk's Eye is fine. If you're not hitting SCD cap then the SCD from the ISO set will help you spam his 6* skill. But yes PoAH is the best set to maximise his, already ridiculously high, attack stat.

I find "I suck you in" Thanos to far more annoying than BD and EM.

The cone pull can be easily avoidable. Whereas you have no way to avoid BD's spins and ground-pounds that affect the entire arena, or avoiding EM's iframes from cancelling your skills and team-up attacks or his iframes wasting time.

Likely characters for next update:

>Power Man/Victor Alvarez
>Shang-Chi
>Misty Knight
>Colleen Wing

Which one is better to T2?

>Colleen Wing
you'd best not be fucking with me user...
that would make me super happy if she was added

T2 Silk makes an already good character even better

T2 Gwen is a significant improvement but she only really shines in 1 on 1 situations.

Personally I don't think she'd get added but anons last thread were speculating and of course there's the possibility. She was in Shadowlands and most recently set pics were taken of her shooting for IF. Also the HOT TIME hints were hinting at a 'Japanese team'. I just think she'd be saved for when the IF Netflix series gets released but who knows what'll happen.

Gwen becomes pretty good for WB, VS, and AB but only if you know how to actually play, the 5 seconds cooldown of her T2 can easily kill you.
Silk is the usual "an upgrade of an already good character" and pretty straightforward.

>AB
I meant TL.

maybe we'll get ghost rider

It'll all be speculation until we get an actual update report.

3 days

It's okay, that pic actually made my day

Soon

we already have luke cage

shitter here, started like 2 weeks ago have: 6/6 ShaRog, Carnage, HB, Floki, Silk, working on Antman and IronFist and BW. Who next

special missions

Thanos gettung buffed today? My wasp getting punch stun always after 5* and 6* skill end, last week is really easy to beat thanos.

What ISO and gears do you have on wasp?

Something happened today on thanos, i could beat thanos last week easily in 3minutes by spamming wasp shield 5&6 cooldown 2&3 inside shield dome. But today i got punched stun by thanos everytime skill cast is end?? Is this a bug??

I only today figured out that his debuffs (balls or sucker punch) can actually remove the GBI from your obelisk if you aren't in Damage Immunity. Now that I know that, I can just avoid those 100% and not have to worry about guard break. If I do fuck up and he manages to debuff me, I know I can just switch out to get it back.

>no Hype

opps, just realized meant for

>I only today figured out that his debuffs (balls or sucker punch) can actually remove the GBI from your obelisk if you aren't in Damage Immunity.
Yep, his debuff balls remove ALL 'buffs'. That's why he dispels clones too, because when you spawn clones, a little icon shows up counting down the number of seconds till they despawn.

If your gear/buff/leadership/striker bonus is applied as a little icon graphic then HE can debuff it. Same goes for 10% damage ally strikers in WB.

wut for wiccan or songbird
I mean I could, was also told MK for never dying if i ever get him to T2

>tfw Netmabuu didn't even included Bullseye into their artbook
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ4XSCmO8gA

>just faced someone in TL
>songbird
>squirrel girl
>white tiger
>all 6*
>one was T2
literally why would anyone blow that many tickets on farmable characters?

Because you get like 20 bios a day from farming I've been farming Songbird and I have her at 5*, it's frustrating

Why the hell is my proc lower than the 32% that is shown with SB?

Every thing needs to be awakened

>20 bios a day
>frustrating
lmao holy shit this privilege

Ohhhhhhh. Yeah, I'll go without the extra 10%.

Is Binary Power good for Iron Man?

Wait is there no hot time now?
Fug

L O L

Is it just me, or did they fuck up the drop rate in special missions? I don't believe for a minute that this is the same.

>no hot time now

user...

the cute one

gwen

??? It's going on right now.

Stark Backing. It makes too much sense to not do it.

Umm excuse me user, that's a little disrespectful don't you think?

jfc i can't stand that cunt

What teams are we using today for the boss rift? me:

sharon rogers
proxima
t2 carnage
maybe loki if it works

Weird, it wasnt listed anywhere on the noticeboard thing but missions were less energy

29 Songbird bios today using the latest version of Remix OS, it's crazy fast! It only took 5 seconds to load between missions and 35-45secs to complete them. The only thing about Remix is that it's a bit complicated to install because it's an OS, btw you can have both Remix and Windows installed, just restart to switch to use the one you want.
One more thing about Remix, the new version has the option to map keys! So long Nox, you will be missed.

You mean in the most recent update? Yeah, they nerfed bio drop rates.

>24 Songbird bios
>already at 311/320

Nice

JUST