If you were selling a car would you drive 3 hours 22 minutes over 227 miles to take the car to the people who want to...

If you were selling a car would you drive 3 hours 22 minutes over 227 miles to take the car to the people who want to buy it

Depends on how much profit im making.

No. If they want it so bad they can come and get it.

god damn it

God know. I'm not a delivery service. Come pick it up.

lmao no

Absolutely fucking not. This is a tactic to lowball the seller.

so i guess I can't get the car at all then
man this sucks

>1000
Yeah nawwww. If over 8k, sure

This

darn!

Fuck no.

Man I found the perfect car for the perfect price but It's so far. Ridiculous with my luck right

only if they're paying extra for gas and your time.

>you drive all the way and get to the seller
>"yeah man, i was actually thinking about it, and I think $600 is a better deal"
>-nah dude thats way to low
>"well it's all I've got so you can just drive on home. No sale"
>waste of time, money, and gas.

If anything, ask the buyer to pay for gas for the delivery service

Go to the car then you fucking retard.

Are you selling a Corolla?

Because it's not that hard to find a buyer for a Corolla

I have no way to get there

I've trailered my shitbox when I bought it which was 3hrs away, tell them to fuck off if they expect you to bring it to them

wait so you honestly though someone would drive almost 7 hours to deliver you a $1000 car?

why not just find someone to take you there?
why not just pay to have the car delivered?
why not take some sort of public transportation to the car?
why not just find some other $1000 shitbox that is closer to you?

so many questions

>find someone
I have no one
>pay to have it delivered
How?
>public transport
There is non
>other 1000 shitbox
Because this one is pretty rad

Only if it's already paid for.
No way I'd go that far for a showing.
nothing wrong with one last roadtrip to wring the bitch out

If someone wanted mycar, but couldn't even get to it, they are obviously poor and don't have the money to buy anyway. There are a million ways to get places, you can even get a car carrier to pick it up and take it to you. I had a guy fly in to buy a car off me last week, he took the train from the airport to a station near my house, then I picked him up. Was only a $7k car. He figured it out, why can't you.

I've never left my city before and it's in a tiny corner and getting anywhere is such a pain
plus I have limited driving experience and no experience driving manual and have no friends or family who'd help me make the trip

Toyota Corolla?

Haha are you 12 years old? Never left your city? Why?

Holden (Isuzu) Rodeo.

No, no matter how much they were paying for it.

>never left why
no reason to and no car

listen op, even though i do not understand how you do not know a single person that owns a vehicle(family, friends?). it looks like you have some shit to figure out and are not actually ready to purchase a vehicle. how about you do us all a favor and answer a few questions instead of giving us a slew of vague responses

>age? (be honest)
>location?
>budget?
>car listing you are looking at? (or at least tell us the model)
>do you even have a license?

I'm just being honest in saying that it sounds like you have no idea what you are doing, and im sure we could find you a comparable car in the price range that fits your situation better instead

No way. I want this car!
The sad part is I'd have to go through an area with a bunch of mr2 for sale too . what an unfortunate situation

>ignores all questions

I guess you can just figure it out yourself

What? I didn't ignore them though. I just want your advice.

I advise you to kill yourself and do the world a favour

He means pay $1000 for a shit box to get you to the other car rather than paying someone $1000 to bring the car to you.

You seriously are retarded if you have $1k to blow and cant figure out how to get 3 hours away.

then i'd be paying 2000 dollars and that's not worth it

Just buy a fucking greyhound bus ticket to get there

227 miles is not 3 hours wtf lol

Are you braindead
>greyhound
>existing

I can assure you that wherever you are in the united states there is some form of bus that will get you to a location 3 hours away.

>If you were selling a car would you drive 3 hours 22 minutes over 227 miles to take the car to the people who want to buy it

Nope. Lots of times you get the "changed my mind, don't want it unless $500" after you get there. For a price of $1000, they should be the ones to get the car. They are just using up your mileage, gas, and forcing you to test the car for them over 600 mile test drive.

Anyone that forced a SIX HUNDRED MILE test drive is nuts. I'd sell to someone else since you are confident the car would make a 600 mile drive in the first place. Otherwise, it is a $300 delivery charge added on. And they have to pay the delivery charge part in advance.

AND HOW WILL YOU GET BACK?

They are LOL at you.

you dumbass. send it on a car carrier. if they dont want it it comes back on the truck. and they do want they pay to haulage to the truck.

Go get it yourself. He'll probably drive max a half hour and that's only if he's having trouble selling it.

Never. Find another buyer. Don't be a sucker.

This thread is full of troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooll