ITT: Post your projects

ITT: Post your projects

been workin on my 2 axle harley for nearly 20 years

DPR 76mm crank
92mm mahle pistons/jugs
a 009 distributor, from the original engine builder in iowa. (fucking sucks)
a new empi bubble top case
straight cut gears for cam
revmaster CNC ported heads
-65cc chambers
-dual valve springs
-stainless 40x35.5 valves
CB performance intake with single DelOrto DLRA 48 (38mm venturi installed)
Engle FK43 cam
high ratio rockers 1.4:1, Kultect brand
stock con rods, balanced and reworked by builder
stock dual port end castings ported to fit the heads

What about your GTR

Just finished my Audi A4, but my next project is getting gear for my P320

Rebuilt pretty much everything on this car over the span of 2 years, next step is better shocks and wheels

this thing and a 1979 Toyota Supra, this truck keeps dickering so much i could swear it doesnt want to run again

One of a few projects.
55 m38a1d

Sat for 20 years, my mom inherited it and we drove it twice and parked it for 15 years. She gave it to me last year and I've been slowly working on it since.
Odometer says 8500 miles.
Body is looking much better now. Was brown/rust, now green/less rust. Spent maybe 500 in chemicals to take the brown paint off.
Diffs look great, almost no wear. 5.38:1, open, manual hubs up front.
Trans and transfer case shift, fluid came out clean. 3 speed, no od, divorced transfer case.
Electrical works. Dryrotted but works. Part of the headlight wiring harness has been chopped by po. Have a bulb out in brake light I think.
Oem red masterrace backlit gauges still work.
Frame has surface rust on a bit of it, but no cancer.
Tires with tubes, aired right up, been holding air for over a year. From the mid 70s maybe?
Engine is an l4 134ci flathead.
Oil came out slightly thin. Scraped 1/8 inch of grey slime out of the pan.
Has .020 over pistons, bores look ok.
Pans back on but head is still off.
Was supposed to get a straight edge from my dad today to check the head for warpage but he brought a level. Love dad, he means the best and tries to help as much as possible.
Valves have been lapped and adjusted and one bent back into the valveguide. One was keeping compression down in a cyl.
Carbs been rebuilt, it was bad. Carter 1 barrel.
Distributor rebuilt and modified to accept a solid state, no more points. The cap is going to have to be replaced again because I fucked it up. Dropped and chipped it.
Brakes. Have a new master cyl, the rest of the brake system probably needs to be rebuilt as well. I haven't looked to closely at it yet as I'd like to get the thing running first. And my jack and stands are occupied right now.
New fuel pump, needs fuel tank.
Seats need restuffed and covered.
Insurance is like 120/year through hagerty.

Well since you asked nicely. Ripped out interior and ordered new front pans today. Getting out the rust remover tools tomorrow morning and get at the back. Taking a month of leave to get as much done on her as I can

1974 Monte Carlo. Light rust. Dent on passenger side. Honestly frame and body is pretty decent being a PA car its whole life. Interior is pretty great. Small tear in headliner and couple tears in carpet. Not too much work to get it looking like it did. Where it's killing me is the stupid stuff I want to do under the hood.

10/10 want one bad

>73whp

Just put a new clutch in my 94' Subaru.

its been a piece of shit, bought it with a bad engine/trans, swapped in a 45,000km drivetrain. ran like shit, fine the carb/fuel pump are bad from donor truck sitting for 15 years

get both from junkyard truck, runs fine. after sitting over winter, runs like shit after 10 seconds. fine, start on the other problems. take rear axle out to do the seal, something in the diff falls so i cant get the axle back in. things possessed or something lol

nice car I always wanted one, props to you for restoring a car not so many people appreciate

Planning a 4-6 drop soon, 4" front 6" rear, going to do it properly.

>3" drop spindle
>1" drop spring
>flip kit in rear with bolt in c-notch kit
>drop shocks all around
>new leaf springs in rear

Already tossed the factory 305 for a crate 350, had the th350 w/electronic lockup rebuilt as well.

>new parts involved
>motor
>poly motor mounts
>starter
>600cfm edelbrock & performer intake
>water pump
>alternator
>mallory distributor
>battery
>radiator
>front calipers/rotors/pads
>replaced wiper motor during winter
>replacing heater core for second time after new one failed a week in
>misc shit here and there I'm forgetting

So far everything has been keeping her roadworthy, fixing the PO's neglect, body work, rust, paint in due time. Plan to do a wiring overhaul in the near-ish future as well, want to get the suspension knocked out first.

Rust isn't terrible, drivers cab corner is rotted out, rockers on both sides are pretty much done, floor pans/kick panels need to be replaced/repaired, everything else is mostly okay, pretty normal on these things.

>Bought the truck March last year, been my DD/project since, always had a thing for squarebodies

This dumb asshole that won't get spark. I have no idea what to do, we've done nearly everything but replace the magneto which we might have to

>99911

Islam aproves 9gag car

My current project is getting my fucking driving licence, then i want air suspension for extra comfy

its probably cause your dart is so fucking ugly

Good man