Drug tests with Swift transportation

Im doing the Class A cdl training with Swift and im unsure as to whether or not they do a urine or hair folical test.

A friend of mine wants to go team trucking with me for Swift but he is unsure if he can pass the drug screening. He recently relapsed on it and only had 1 toke. Before he was clean for about a month

Urine and it's easy to pass most truckers love meth

meth will be out your system within 3 days unless you take a shitload up your ass or ate it or have been a long term user

weed is the fucker of tests
>ex drug abuser

unless they do hair tests in which case your fucked but they only do that in real good paying/ dangerous jobs

You are 100% certain swift does pee?
If he gets popped for it he can never ever has a cdl, correct?
Also does swift make you pee before you get your cdl or once you begin training period?

lol. #JustDegenerateThings

So if its smoked or snorted its a cool 4 days or so?

yeah for piss or blood tests unless your a heavy abuser for the occasional wake me up it'll be fine

hair tests are a bitch though

And if you take adderall every day as prescribed will that keep the crystal in your system for longer?

He gonna fuck up eventually...

And once he fails a DOT drug test, he will probably just quit driving and lose his CDL because of all the bullshit they make you go through.

>driving for swift
Kek. They might actually be down with meth if you don't cause too many accidents

The chances of getting a DOT random are like 0.000001%

lel

They do testing.
It detects everything you've ever done.
They know.
Everyone knows.
There's a cop outside right now.

He knows.

Driving for a company like Swift? More like 100% if you stay there for a reasonable amount of time.

If you are causing accidents and getting tickets (like all Swift drivers) then for sure you will be pissing in cups a lot.

>protip
no one does follicle testing due to cost

Why do faggots make threads like this when the truckerfag general is right there in the fucking catalog

>A friend of mine wants

It's an anonymous tibetan basket weaving image site, you don't have to lie about your drug addiction.

> one toke relapse
lolno
> only clean for a month
Top kek

It's just a shit topic in general.

I don't want op driving, I hope you fail faggot.

>A friend of mine wants to go team trucking with me for Swift but he is unsure if he can pass the drug screening.
He is going to team drive with you? In other words, he is going to dilute all this penalties by averaging in your driving record with his. Your career is going to go down the shitter due to his drugs pulling your driving success rate way down.

Since he relapses back to drugs at least once per month, that means he is going to be using drugged a bit behind the wheel at some point. You cannot meet driving schedules when half your team is drugged. He's proven that he cannot stay off the drugs even when he has drug tests coming up. He's got to genuinely dry up and stay off for years in order to have those craving feelings go away.

With every accident, the company is going to demand the routine drug urine test. My corporate employer is no trucking firm, but it has company owned vehicles. If you have an accident in one, then you are supposed to have a nice easy urine test. It's required 100%. Since your friend is in the truck with you, chances are you will have to get one too when he gets one due to accident. I bet they fire both of you when he fucks up for drugs since you certainly couldn't keep him under control and proved it. When you apply to another company, Swift will give the minimal answer and noncommittally say that the team was fired due to a member being on drugs causing an accident. Totally true.

Good one tehehe

The trucker fag thread is very slow moving

Try just not doing drugs. How difficult could that be?

>recently relapsed on it and only had 1 toke.

Just one little toke?

There's no such thing as just one cockroach when you see a single little roach.
There's no such thing as just one mouse when you see one little mouse..

Drug users are among the most lying manipulating lying people telling lies like some lying SOB. I've seen some already that claimed to be clean but only had a relapse every now and then. Yeah, right. Clean but relapsing? No. Saying he is clean in between relapses is like a rapist saying he is not a rapist unless he is raping someone right that instant.

Sorry if I seem harsh, but I've seen drug abusers drag down the people around them. The drug users are desperate, so they depend upon others to carry them. But what happens is those other people get tarnished or destroyed.

Do you degenerate truckers use synthetic pee? I've got an office job and don't really have to worry about tests but it is a possibility so I always keep some synthetic nearby.

no shit its a truckerfag thread, they're slow so thats why they drive slow trucks

>Drug users are among the most lying manipulating lying people telling lies like some lying SOB.

This. When you're going to or are getting sick you'll do whatever it takes.

What drugs do you take

>A friend of mine

Just admit you're a druggie, Oh Pee.