Comfy back seats thread

comfy back seats thread

>I will always be a poorfag
This sucks because that looks hella comfy. Is this the one with the champagne cooler?

Chrysler Imperial

Born-to-be-poorfag here, too, but I wouldn't feel comfortable there. I don't deny that is, it's probably ultra comfy, but I couldn't stand leaving an accidental scar on anything or just looking on this pure dollar with a single dust flake.

I'd be much happier with the same profile (seating position and such + build quality) done with materials 10 times cheaper. Just cloth and sponge.

>the city of no side support
Unless you have a 400 lbs ass that fills out the seat entirely.

>free leather wrapped pillows

>free

Actually, yes, they include those pillows with all of them from what I see. The bit that costs extra in that photo, however, is the mega-comfy fully adjustable rear seating. With rear entertainment package. And refrigerator.

2nd row captain chairs, rear climate control and built in DVD player depending on packages but what more do you need in life

Free in something you buy isn't free, how the fuck can you even come up with that idea?

Because regardless of whether you select the rear packages or not, the pillows come along with the car at base price. They're not an option.

They're also unfastened, so they're perfectly free to move about the cabin.

It's like saying you get a free spare wheel because it came with the car

That doesn't make them free, it just means they're included in the base price.

Maximum comfy

Nothing is free. Either someone else is paying for it or it's already baked into the price of what you're buying.

Oh shit, do want.

Dude, the pillows aren't free. The pillows are included with in the car as a TOTAL PRICE.

Perfect amount of side support and personal space.

That is some ultra-mega-super-comfy shit right there.

Car costs the same price of 2 houses. Why not just buy a house and a super-comfy bed?

>less rear room than a Tundra

Do you think the Lexus LS is comfy?

Not comfy looking as the S-Class but I sat in one at the Detroit auto show and it was super comfy though.

>ultra rich
>sits in a leather recliner watching TV screens

Who knew those with disposable income had such plebian taste in comfort? Do you eat hot wings while watching the 'boob tube' in your mansion? I prefer reading with good posture, myself.

Maybe in Hicktown. Even in Toronto, my parents's modest house in the suburbs is worth over $800k now.

>mfw it's easier for me to afford a Maybach than a house

don't forget to tip your fedora

toronto is a leftist utopia

I miss the plush seats back then, also ashtrays

Stock. Comfy. Fun.

plot twist- i drive a miata

By all accounts, the interior comfort and space in the Genesis G90 is stunning. It has the most leg room, shoulder room, and headroom in its class. It's kind of plain though compared to an S Class, but it's done really well.

That's a fucking Hyundai? ! Damn, bravo chinks. I like the air vents in the pillars.

>tfw this is a hyundai

This is just the E-Class, wait 4 years for it to depreciate and then pick it up for $25,000.

Damn
Yeah but the maintenance and non warranty repair costs are retarded. Why do you think they depreciate so much?

>Why do you think they depreciate so much?
Easy. People look for reliable long lasting products and Toyotas, Lexuses and others sell like hot-cakes int he used market. While most people hinder from buying a German car because they know they are un-reliable and don't wanna spend their money on repairs and shit.

>uh, european cars are unreliable because I can't be bothered to actually maintain them properly xDDDD
How about actually doing the scheduled maintenance, you autismal dip?

straya merricuh and germany cumming thru

more like it costs $3000 to replace the air suspension in an E Class or S Class every few years

or if your ECU craps the bed then you're out another couple grand

bad injector? that will be $500

it's not like it's all stuff that can be prevented. it's small stuff that has been very over-engineered and comes with a high price tag.

for instance, on rockauto you can buy a fuel pump for an LS600h for $200. for an E550 a fuel pump would cost $610

Busrider detected

>buying an old Mercedes because cheaper

You're either a masochist or a retard. If you can't afford a new or 2 year old merc you can't afford one at all.

>literally wrapping cloth or bedsheet over car seats and calling them comfy
le murikans

Ok what does you're comfy car look like then?

oh thats right
>busrider

It's an expensive car with expensive bills if anything goes wrong. What'd you expect?
A brand new Lexus will also rape your wallet if anything goes wrong.

How new are you?

>mercedes
>not falling apart and costing a small fortune to fix

Pick one and only one nigger I'm a fucking tech

>if anything goes wrong.
Except were talking about a fucking Lexus so unless you were dumb enough to buy an 08 RX that ain't happening

See how these guys are doing?

Well, American manufactures haven't still figured out how to build a nice car.

Haha nice logic there. I am bus rider now.

VW Passat

comfiest, most spacious backseat I had ever gotten in a sedan, and comfortably boned a few girls in it during the time that I had it. I got crashed and lost it, unfortunately

now I drive a coupe and I love it, but I kinda miss having all that space in the back ngl

>buy a car
>get free oil in the engine

I can't wait for the days of automated driving.

Get an automated RV and just chill like i'm at home.

>hurr muh barge is bigga

Can a guy of 6 feet 2 stand in one?

Toyota Tundra

The leather feels nice and plush, and I'm nearly able to spread my legs out fully. Mind you I'm 6'1" and my feet barely touch the front driver/passenger seats.

>automated RV
Don't fucking tempt me. That sounds like a stupid great idea.
>buy 10-12 cars
>send to rental service
>acquire Google RV
>do exactly as I do now but moving from place to place with my robot chauffeur with a qt voice synthesizer the whole time

>literally wrapping cloth or bedsheet over car seats and calling them comfy
Ain't that the definition of comfy brah? I've personally never ridden in any car you could call comfy though (was in '08 Audi A6 and '14 RS6 once, both meh at most; please don't spout memes about brands). Still I bet that's cheap to have and so it makes me feel comfy easier than refined million dollar top Mercs or whatever premium.
I'm not the guy you replied to and I'm Euro.

That photo doesn't do it justice. The Tundra Crew Max is gigantic. Having such a short hood and compact V8 gives it the largest Crew Max cab in the segment.

The new F-150.

Say what you want about ferd, but holy shit does this truck have such a spacious roomy backseat, and super comfy too.

Tundra is nice too. I like that you can recline the rear seats, pretty neato feature.

Yes