/pg/ - Persona General

Japanese Dali Edition

Previous Work: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!XNsmhBBK!DYqFkeSAT5R4LZrTBKV48CLks8A6jxNiDhcBzxACpG4
>Other Images imgur.com/a/IWoDf
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>Final countdown events to P5 launch:
personacentral.com/persona-5-launch-countdown-and-tgs-live-streams/
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>FUCK GORO!
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Yusuke is best boy!

Wait, if Igor is the bad guy then that means Persona 1 and 2 aren't canon. Igor is just suppose to be a part of Philemon and not his own entity.

Igor is the final bossu

Futaba you can have those lobsters!

Makoto and Tae are best.

And Goro too!
Futaba is the best girl!

Yuki and Goro are my husbandos. Fujo gorofag here.

Anne and Ryuji are best couple

THE BEST

It's a fake Igor, so nothing is contradicted.

what is the setup, though? like what is he talking about? does anyone actually know? "my justice won't forgive this...!!" out of context is fine and all, but if he's talking about people he's literally set to kill himself in his big fuckoff scheme then it kind of falls flat.

C O N T E X T

O

N

T

E

X

T

A RIVER IN A DRYLAND

>fake Igor

So then it's a fake Velvet Room with fake assistants? The only two people who would have that power would be Philemon or Nyarlytheop

We're only on page 7

can you fuck the teacher or does she cuck you too

From what I can remember, they were talking about the phantom thieves and their shenanigans.

Anne is fat!

>The only two people who would have that power would be Philemon or Nyarlytheop
Based on what? Other gods can do all kind of shit. Why not create a fake VR?

Shit my bad.

Take all of this with a grain of salt though. Dude just came, posted the picture and then fucking bounced so who knows if it's even true

Perfect.

Cute

>The "channel your inner rage" line from the trailers was for Haru and not Makoto
wew

COnsidering who the main villain of the game is, I see no reason why he can't build a fake VR.

There is literally nothing above Philemon and Nyarlathotep in the Persona universe. Nyx is the only exception because she is literally death.

Every "god" any persona user has encountered is from the Collective Unconsciousness. Though they have power, they aren't high on the food chain as Phil and Nyar.

>Yuki and Joker in the same room

Fujobait intensifies

>In the summer of 1996, Herriot travelled the length and breadth of this 20,000-square-mile basin at the northeastern limits of North America's Great Plains. Though European settlers are new to this watershed, Herriot makes the point that this is not some place where nature was long "untouched by man" and recently ruined. Instead, he is more interested in the intricate relationship between people and the land that gives them life. As he notes, "The Cree, Assiniboine and Saulteaux have fished its lakes, killed its buffalo, burned its grass, gathered its sage and dug its breadroot since time out of memory." While Herriot devotes much of the book to the First Peoples' folklore about the basin--as well as the history of the European colonizers--he's equally concerned with the here and now. The area faces the same kind of ecological crisis as that of "any place of long human occupancy suddenly overtaken by a civilization bent on acquiring wealth." With research culled from the area's scientists and naturalists, Herriot examines what the fate of owl and gopher populations and the growing scarcity of wild prairie grassland may say about the future of the Qu'Appelle Basin ecosystem. Throughout the book, he returns to core questions about humankind's increasing alienation from the land and the spiritual crisis provoked by this trend. "When did we turn away from integrity in our relationship with wildness here?" he asks. "When did our civilization forsake an opportunity for renewal and engagement with the spirit of the New World?" In the compelling and often beautifully written River in a Dry Land, Herriot struggles to assess what has been lost in this almost impossibly rich and storied landscape, and what can be preserved.
Something is telling me that might not be related.

10/10, saved

at least we got those amazing Christmas edits.

Goro is the hero to save /pg/

> final boss is Yaldabaoth, son of chaos and wisdom, a lion who lie like a serpent, brilliant as fire who believes he is the true god, who appeared before Moses and sought to lead them away from god in order to erase YHVH
> final persona is Satanael, first son of god who created Adam but could not give him life, who sinned against God and was cast out to rule the ruined Earth and then imprisoned in a false heaven, who appeared before Moses and sought to lead them away from god to get his powers back which had been taken from him by YHVH

The finale battle is literally the Demiurge versus Satan.

Can anne handle 3 guys at once

And how is that related to what I said?
No one said anything about being above them.
Why are you saying they are the only ones who can do that? It's not even a real thing, just a fake.

Reposting in new thread.
Is this a fusion accident? Happened on tofu's stream, the guillotines failed to drop so the twins sighed and Caroline pulled out a chainsaw.

More SMT then SMTIV.

Yuki is the gay cameraman.

>goro is moses
>goro is yhwh

yuki watches

Sweet.
Yeah, it seems so.

Someone needs to shop "/pg/" onto Robin Hood's pecs.

>you give emancipation and freedom to people
>by brainwashing them and stealing their hearts

???

Its over for Potter-kun

But we kill YHVH in SMTIV:F

wasn't the original point that his idea of justice seems inverted and directly opposes the phantom thieves' rather than that his character doesn't have anything to do with justice at all. goro seems to have a despair-inducing idea of justice

>lolis with chainsaws
[ERECTION INTENSIFIES]

RIP

hahahahahahaha this game just keeps getting better and better

he's also the fluffer.

OH NO

WHAT HAPPENED DURING CHRISTMAS WITH IGOR? WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THAT FROM?

>shrugs

But where is Makoto?

>Goro is moses

i knew it.

OH GOD

Man I would love for this to be real.

I wish this was real also it's missing 2 to 3 girls

Boss of the space dungeon happening right know lads

HEEM SLEEPY

Sojiro looks smug as shit.

Makoto is the real traitor.

>It's not even a real thing, just a fake.
I don't know why but I'm imagining that the fake VR breaks apart Evangelion style and Potter is surrounded by all the VR attendants, the real Igor, Philemon, Nyar, and the other Persona protags as they all say "Omedetou!"

HE GOT FUCKED

Eh, if you're using Persona 1 and 2 canon, then you also have SMT If and Devil Summoner in the same universe, so there are definitely other gods.

>Futaba gift is shaped as Morgana
Super cute

> Nyx
> an exception

Atlus can't even decide what she is. She's gone from being death itself, to being the spark of consciousness that hit the moon, to Nyarlathotep's space aids.

Besides, everything in these games, even Philemon and Nyarlathotep, are born from the collective unconsciousness. It's always been that way.

Nyx was born from Chaos. Nyarlathotep is Chaos. git rekt P3fags.

ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!
GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!

I almost wish they put Yusuke there, completely platonically, just because he seems to love giving the MC gifts

Oh shit. You can date the reporter.

>completely platonically
suuure

what i'm getting from this is that Nyarly jizzed into the collective unconscious and out popped Nyx. on the moon.

Put Yuki there as well.

Rip Potter-kun.

>to Nyarlathotep's space aids.

Heh.
I personally subscribe to the idea that Nyx is actually the Other Side. Opening the door makes it spill to the current universe and causes its demise.

>ywn protect this smile

maybe he's your consolation prize if you don't have a girlfriend. does the game even go to February?

Sounds like a Nyarlathotep thing to do. They don't call him the Moon Howler for no reason.

>goro is a vampire
look at thise fangs

is that it? That's even weaker than in P4G

His fangs are cute

>P5's Valentine
>weaker than in P4G

they all break up with you and the social links break lol

What level do I need my charm to co op Ann?

Man the 3D cutscenes look so much better than the 2D ones, I wish they would've dropped them completely

Considering Philemon and Nyarlathotep recreate the universe between IS and EP because Philemon caught Nyarly cheating in their bet?

I mean, you literally have a classical Greek universe creation event happen in Persona 2.

Nyx being death itself never made sense anyways since she's the night goddess who moved into Thanatos, fucked her brother Erebus, and gave birth to the god of sleep and god of death and some other shits.

I'm talking about punishment for dating multiple girls at once
Wait, seriously? Now that's something. Does that actually affect anything, like you can't fuse the ultimate Personas anymore?
WHAT HAPPENED IN THE SCENE WITH IGOR

>cheating on Sadayo-Sensei

Burn in hell!

>you can't build your harem this time

Its not like I wanted to in the first place but its hilarious. Get fucked haremfags lol

> tartarus not thanatos
fucked up there

you just cant use the benefits anymore from their SL's can still fuse ultimates

Cram it, Stupei

Can someone post the tarot cards, please?

So the game continues after Vs's day?

Where's your proof? The 2ch guy only posted the screenshots but didn't say that.

Nyarlathotep is allowed to cheat.

Fuck off Fatefag.

Only if you actually liked Fragments though.

So is the Valentine thing real or not? I know this is Veeky Forums but I still want know.