Looking for used truck

>looking for used truck

Want:

>manual transmission
>regular cab
>long bed
>no luxury options
>V8

And it doesn't exist. This is what all trucks should be. Why is it so rare?

Luxury Trucks my friend sealed the coffin & well let's be real a bed extender with a crew cap is more practical for construction companies.
Pick up 4 more co workers and hall that conduit bender with the a tool box in the with miscellaneous equip sorry man what you want now is a pipe dream.

Fuck forgive me for all the typos OP, but if you really want to find a truck that fits that description you're either going to have to
A. shell out a lot of cash with limited options
or
B. Scour the local market and you'll be hard press to find anyting newer than early 2000s
Either way you're options are limited sorry bud you're a minority in the truck buying world
Btw where in NA are you at?

You are just not going to find a basic truck with economical features paired with a v-8 engine.

Like you'll never see a car with ABS and manual windows.

I work in construction, nobody uses these fat-ass crew cab trucks for work. It's all Transit vans or large flatbeds. 4 door trucks are more a lifestyle subculture accessory than a practical work vehicle. You can-t even grab shit from the sides and they have fucking ladders on the tailgates. Impractical as fuck.

I've had different experience what projects are you doing I understand using flatbeds because they'll always shit on a truck for the reason you stated.
You work in the north?

Good point. Why don't you try writing an email to Goyim Motors, Ford or Dodge? You don't lose anything and user could be the next savior for basic trucks with vee aytes.

I'm an electrician and use a car and mostly work with a general contractor Out west. Flatbeds bring in materials and moat guys use vans where they don't get their tools easily pilfered.

I'm in Sask, Canada.

I see tons of manual regular cab 9th gen F-150's for sale here in Ohio. A lot of them were well maintained and didn't rust out either somehow.

Well there's your two problems right there.
>Canada
Not even 1% of people here drive standard now
>Saskatoon
Nothing there you fucking moron

Holy shit I can't believe you're complaining about this. That's like if I complained there's a lack of Toyota centuries in Washington.

>manual transmission
Stupid

even i can get behind op

manual trucks are boss

No, they're stupid. No one buys them.

>no one buys them
instant Veeky Forums classic

My 2004 Chevy Aveo has ABS and manual windows

you find them all the time at auction, white with no chrome, ex fleet.

Ok I'm taking the bait.

Manual transmission:
-More control (preemptively: manuals do more than just shift around, a flappy paddle is not equivalent in any way, kys).
-They don't overheat, and don't need a cooler.
-They force you to pay attention to driving.
-They are cheaper.
-They last longer.
-Easier to fix if they do break.
-Weigh less

Automatic transmission:
-Lacks all of the above benefits.
-Complex and costly to repair and service.
-Make driving less interesting, more possibility for distraction.
-Dangerous in shitty terrain.
-Still worse mileage.

Fleet auction fixer-upper or go classic.

Clean OBS Fords go for stupid amounts of money now.

there is nothing wrong with a nice van? get some shelves etc
why would you want a truck

>This is what all trucks should be.
Mary!

Look for a Ford with the 300 I6. The v8 will not be missed. Its one of the best truck engines