The Commute

How do you commute to work?
Which vehicle do you drive, what music is your go-to and how long of a drive is it?

I'll post mine later. I'm at work with bad cramps on the throne. Pic unrelated.

1999 honda crv.

Play steely dan.

About 30 minutes, mostly cos traffic.

I drive an 06 Impala LT, mostly listen to light jazz/pop. The commute it's about 20 minutes. It might get longer eventually or soon. Unfortunately my drive isn't long enough for feeling my car as I drive, and working for Walmart O/N isn't enjoyable a lot of the time, because it makes staying up in the morning kind of hellish.

2003 Toyota Altezza 6spd 3sge
Shitty Eurobeat
10-15min

2008 Cadillac CTS
Something like NPR
15-30 minutes

2004 Acura RSX Premium
45 minutes there, 45 minutes back. Mostly highway. Listening to Car Seat Headrest lately, try to add different music often and i listen to music the whole 8-10 hours of work once i get there. The RSX is a good commuter car but I'm saving up for a ninth gen Civic Si once i move there and don't have to put 1k kms on it every week.

>that webm
I had a good laugh. What is this from?

I have a work vehicle

No idea, I stole it from some user :^)

Pic related, anywhere from 15 minutes to just over an hour, electrician so I move all over the place, my trunk is stuffed to the nuts with tools and my work clothes

Oh and music recently has been jap breakcore, french breakcore (pic related), rap (tech n9ne, biggie, snoop, kendrick)
Or power metal (maiden, rhapsody, sonata arctica)

04 matrix
Synthwave/retrowave
10 minutes, no traffic. Best ten minutes of the day.
Takes me 15 to get back though.

>How do you commute to work?

Vanpool. Vehicle furnished by taxpayers. Over the life of the van, the number of passengers carried is cheaper than putting them on a bus.
The radio is almost always set to one of our area's conservative talk radio channels.

Our greater metro area spends billions on buses and they cause a lot of crime since the homeless and criminals use them to commute to our houses and unpopulated properties in the daytime. They don't always go inside the house because they loot stuff outside the house too. The buses have bike racks, so the criminals hop on their stolen bikes to ride thru the home areas looking for likely targets.

2012 passat tdi, listen to some chill music or on occasion some groovy stuff like that Eminem shake that techno remix that is a Meme. Remember the dancing ps1 lizards webm. I need new tires because the previous owner put some shitty motivos on it and I'm used to michelin.

You were just raised on Veeky Forums weren't you

Porsche 996
About 40 minutes
Listen to L.A morning talk show Heidi and frank. Best part of the day

Atmospheric Black Metal
about a mile

An '01 jeep xj with rear suspension that sags an inch. It's a comfy enough ride. The eagles of death metal's zipper down album or Slightly Stoopid's in top of the world album. CDs only of course. Anywhere from 15-40 min depending on traffic.

Moreso I found a place I like, all my friends were on 4 Chan for years before me so I feel at home amongst shit posters and trolls and assholes. Also my neighbors lent me akira, cowboy bebop and castle of cagliotstro when I was around 8 so I just thought anime was normal. I'm just a normal pseudo intellectual underachieving loser, hopefully I'll pull my shit together but until then I'll just hang out here, faggot

jesus christ what is your problem

Procrastination, depression, anxiety and a quarter of my life hating myself.

>this guy again
Come on man, grow up.
You always get so defensive per every little comment in every thread. You also fan the flames of drive train arguments. Just obnoxious

You are right, this isn't the place for me, I will never come back to 4 Chan,

It's "Veeky Forums"...

2002 Honda Odyssey
Dadrock
20 minutes

Ram 1500
Country music
50min with no traffic, or about 30 doing 100 when possible.

2009 cvpi with retarded loud straight pipes
Usually bang classic rock/metal and old country
30min or so of gravel/county highway and one or two small towns
>tfw blasting freebird and flying home on fridays with the windows down

Miata NB. 1.5 hour commute (one-way). Anything from the Neumond Recording Company.

Top Gear, how to get a Porsche for cheap

>Bike to work
>50 mins (25km)
if i leave early i listen to post-rock, if i leave late i listen to punk rock

>2015 Honda civic 5 speed
>2 hours to and from work
>G eazy Halsey a day to remember I mix it up.
>kill me Veeky Forums

Alfa 159 3.2
about 10 miles
had an old daft punk album on today

2009 Toyota Auris, no music because it's only a 2 mile drive and because fuck blasting your brain with unnecessary noise that early in the morning.

'74 Datsun 260z

About 35ish minutes, depends on traffic.

None, the radio hasn't worked since '89. I just listen to the tinkling of the rust.

40 miles each way
2016 miata
Metal or engine noise
About 40 minutes

>by car
>Outback XT
>no music, just Danny Bonaduce
>~25 minutes

2005 Chrysler Crossfire L

Electronic bullshit

45 miles one way, 90 total.
Roughly an hour one way if driving the sl

First 5 and last 5 miles of the day are gravel roads :c

Ferrari la Ferrari
Drake/country/dub step
20 mins

1974 Subaru DL 4speed.
About an hours drive 1 way (40miles)

Has a old AM/FM radio that anything modern or of African Decent sounds horrific. So mostly classic rock and oldies.

Just constantly on the lookout a minivan or bro truck doesnt kill me.

> 2011 Lincoln MKS (TT 3.5L V6, AWD)
> Depends on the day, but usually something I can ignore
> Distance - 163MI round trip
> Time - depends on traffic. As low as 65 min, as high as kill me please.
But the job pays well enough that I do it, so I guess there is that.

2013 Hyundai Accent
About a 55 minute commute to school
I alternate between eurobeat, old school hiphop, and sports radio(KNBR)