twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that honda a shit

1st for my hand.

Just closed the deal on this bad boy

Hey guys

Too soon fuckttard.

>hyosung

Why?

Of course it's the stupid Aussies not being able to time new threads.

1st for choppers

>the current year
>tomposting

wtf srsly

That's a good looking bike

stop ruining tomposting for me

wtf I hate tomposting now

Please tell me thats the 650.

Inshallah my bretheren.

Congrats m8.
gt650r is probably the only bike hyosung make that isnt complete crap, hope it treats you well.

typical kebab bike

Go post 3 replies in the old thread if it really troubles you so much.

le sigh, I looked it up and it's the 250.

How much did you pay for it user?

They aren't terrible beginner bikes but there is no reason you couldn't have gone with a $2000 Ninja instead. The only real advantage is that they are fuel injected and a bit more modern so you'll have some neat perks like digital gauges, better suspension, etc....

I'm literally the only tomposter

what if the other tom poster is your dad?

Go.

Digital gauges motherfucker!

I was considering getting a new GT250 but ended up with a used CBR250r.

Let us know how it turns out.

I'm sorry.

Im 68 years old, my parents are dead

it is tempting, my 300 is 7 years old now.

Thanks user.

Still some work to do

When I was looking I thought they *looked* nice but that gastank shape and my height just didn't agree. Also the sales guy was a pushy asshole.

Is the GSXS750 too much of a bike for a beginner? The only motorcycle experience I have is the Kawasaki 150s we rode in the MSF course.

Forgot pic

m8 ur gonna kill urself if u dont start on a 250 ninja

Is it a good investment to buy a CBR600r now that honda killed it?

maybe

maybe not

i reckon you could manage.

it IS fast though.

Probably faster than you're ready to imagine.

If you put it in an air tight case and never put a kilometer on it sure.

CBR600rr*
Niiiiiguuuuhhhh

SV650 > GSXS750

Brb gonna go kill myself

I'm torn, cause I don't like the ninjas 250s or 300s, the R3 looks awesome but for that price I could get the GSXS 750.

At the same time I'm actively looking for an sv650 but all I've found so far is overpriced, high mileage, "just needs this" bikes.

>ABS
this kills the man

Is that a gladius minus some ugly fairing.

Holy fuck I hate dealing with craigslist.

>Asks good, bike specific questions about the bike I'm selling
>Says he wants to see it
>Asks where and when I can meet

>Hasn't responded to an email in 3 days

Fucking hell gents, why do people waste my time like this?

No don't I'm sorry

No it's the brand new one. They redesigned it for 2017. Look up the suzuki youtube videos on it

It looks like a gladius minus some ugly fairing.

I love the look of them. This one came up on Victorian bike sales Facebook page for 2500 and I talked it down to 1700 with reg and roady

Think your fedora is to small. It's cutting oxygen to your brain

what about an er-6n or an mt07? The gsr would be to fast for me desu but I don't about you

Am I the only one who actually likes the looks of the Gladius?

>He thinks his ABS will save him
ABS: teaching the kiddies to grab a handful of brake and then run into thing instead of swerving to avoid since... idk when did ABS come out?

t. superior shitbike rider

Starting on a high displacement bike is fine but you need a bike that doesn't have a delicate throttle response. Gixxers/Zixxers/CBRs are all terrible ideas.

Beginners do not yet understand how to properly control their bikes so all it takes is for them to go over a bumpy patch and they'll find themselves on cloud 9 real fast

Please stop projecting your insecurities

But if i don't hold it tight ill fall off

They do look nice. My local dealership was really pushing them for some reason. To a nobiker, it might as well be a R1. They just have bad reviews for reliability

Tell me which part of that bike isn't ugly, please

Situation like webm happens only the car doesnt swerve off the road,
does ABS save you or does that instinct to gorilla grip the brake cause bad things to happen?

Tomposting BTFO

I think its pretty. Needs slightly less chrome though

Frame
Seat looks comfy
Tank
Exhaust

The headlight looks wonky, I'll give you that. The exhaust is a bit large but I like the shape.
And the rear with that rounded license plate holder kind of reminds me of the Busa rear.

I know you're a troll but I tend to agree. ABS doesn't do shit. If you're in a situation where you even need ABS, you're probably already fucked. People don't fall off their bikes because they lock up the brakes...they fall off because they panic

Yep I understand that well.

Car is coming at you at like 50mph. Stopping aint gonna help the situation. But seriously, just because theres abs on the bike doesnt make the rider a dumbass, plenty of people without abs are dumbasses, like you.

holy fucking shit that is scary. if there was ever a situation where the rider was truly helpless, this is it. you couldn't even see that coming because of the hill

What are some higher displacement bikes that are known to have a more forgiving throttle control and clutch?

Something that a newbie rider jumping up from a 250 would easily love.

Water cooled would be a plus.

whats wrong with this bike?

And 9/10 situations have a rider completely helpless, if you are going over 80km/h you are pretty much guarenteed to run into the side of what ever you are braking for before actually stopping, the best solution is always to swerve, but they don't tell you that on your MSF course so i guess it is wrong.

This guy crashed because his wheel locked by panicking and grabbing the brake.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nhIbNrztLeo

Hornet
Turbo Busa

le ktm maymays

lol what a spastic

Kek.

No seriously tho. I love my ninja 250. She's taken her drops, taught me that road rash hurts like a bitch. Showed me how to lean correctly and get rid of those chicken strips. How to shift up and down smoothly.

But now it's time for some more power.

>be at traffic lights behind a minivan
>minivan starts reversing for some reason
>realise I'm in his blind spot
>he reverses into me and runs over my bike while I jump off in time

wtf

The only damage is the mudguard too, which is weird

>if you are going over 80km/h you are pretty much guarenteed to run into the side of what ever you are braking for
Can confirm.

ninja 650 like you shoulda started on.
if you had have we would be discussing which litre peter you should get.

This guy crashed because he is a fucking moron. I honestly can't imagine how hard you have to grab the brakes for something like that to even happen.

you have to just about touch the brake lever to the throttle.

If you've been riding a ninja 250, you can handle a more serious sport bike like gsxr 600. I thought you were that guy who just graduated from MSF with the 125cc.

Okay your argument is saying that knowing how to handle your bike will give you a better chance at avoiding accidents than ABS, but that doesn't make ABS useless

Thanks for the tip.
If I had started on that I would have wasted much more money and lost out on my investment from crashing and parts. Plus I had a bad habit the first month of riding where I would go into a turn with wayyyy too much throttle and not able to turn enough. even from stoplights making a left.

im betting i woulda hurt myself or someone else severely. srsly i was a terrible rider

sure it's not useless but it and the mentality it causes people to have kills the man.
I was actually told when getting my license to get a bike with ABS so if a car pulls out in front of me i don't lock the brakes when they should have said "swerve to avoid the car because you have literally no chance of ever stopping"

Ahhhh ok. Good 2 know bruh. thanks.

At least you know your limitations i guess, in any case 650 is the next logical step, there are other 650 options though.

What about a bandit 600 / 650

If you had to choose between a dual sport bike what would you say is most important

For example

Yamaha xt600
>Carburator
>More power
>Heavy and old technology

Honda Crf250l (or similar, klx250)
>Fuel injection
>less power
>New bike feel and such
>Better suspension

CHRIST.
I talked with two girl coworkers today and now I'm like fuck me.
I really need to get my autism in check and invite them for a date because I'm only there for two months and I need to lose my virginity by then. Christ
7/10 but horseface and LolaBunny/10
Which one do I invite for dinner and how do I talk to girls

It's a nice bike if you remove these bits

Depends entirely on its intended purpose.
600 would be better for road and traveling.
250 would be better offroad.

that cb650F looks good and comfortable riding posture. i think im onto something...thanks again man

ABS is designed for people that don't know how to handle their bikes that well. But it's not like having ABS is going to automatically make you a shit rider

>LolaBunny
I'd go with this.

CRF250Ls are potatoes, they will bend the frame if you drop them at all. (in at the pegs), I've seen it in person.

I would not recommend the purchase of one under any circumstance.

Ask them if they want to ride on your pillon if you know what I mean

In real life it is not that ugly but I was going to post this photo.. What a coincidence

Bike Cleaning

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7C-Gzzs3ss

fixed