>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bvq3IY4Fcg
youtube.com/watch?v=FrOiR2RPvJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GREETINGS TRAVELER

>that glorious feel when a mill druid concedes after Malchezaar doubles your deck size

Do me trade?

Blizzard can't even keep a simple stream online
Dead game
Dead company

Alrgiht, let's start with some decent OC.

so where are all the new nude CM pictures

they women should do a spread for blizzard, since they love money so much

DON'T GOOGLE "MEGALUL"

DON'T GOOGLE "MEGALUL"

DON'T GOOGLE "MEGALUL"

NO
FACE

what do you think of my new wallpaper i found on google

already did LUL

>9 mana 12/12

You should design some shaman cards next.

>tfw can't tell if the blizzcon tournament is over or if the stream is just dead for the 10th time

More Meme-gendaries when?

What counters mech hunter in brawl?

THANKS user! Was looking up wallpapers for her the other day and didn't see any cool ones.

Anybody got any other good HS wallpapers?

>you should be rank 5 already just by doing quests.
I don't see how, I only have two decks that can do anything on ladder and one of them is Rogue.

>if you can't get it and really want it, it gets super easier at the end of the month.
I'll just have to be patient, then.

doomsayer mindblast

Any of these cards are useful?
I wan't to make my second preparation and they see to be not good.

1st would be good in murloc decks, 2nd is good all around, 3rd id only see being good in a deck with malchezaar or alot of high drop legendaries

FIRST FOR BUDGET ZERIYAH

Those are the kind of cards that might be useful in a future niche adventure boss battle, but they're not really great constructed cards otherwise.

>game is in a worse state than ever and losing popularity quickly
>better hire another CM to not answer questions while the devs do jack shit

brava blizzard

We need a ban list

Leave Molly alone :(

what card packs should i spend my 100 gold on?

apparently hearthstone has 5 cms right now but they still somehow had no idea that people were paying extra attention on priest with kara

Depends on what you have/need

If you need to ask, classic.

>35 first packs should be classic
>buy the old gods after you do the first

what do these people actually do? i never see them post or respond to anything.

is she just a pretty face to cater to "MUH EQUALITY" and "MUH GURL GAMURS"

I can actually see them making this card.

what is the best way to go about amassing gold for packs/amassing dust for deckbuilding? i know "playing the game" or "do your quests faggot" is probably the answer I'm going to get, but I already spend all my quest gold on packs and mass disenchant my dupes. what else should I be doing? i see screencaps in here from people who have like 2k+ gold and 5k+ dust, and im sitting here with 90 dust and 30 gold and fuck all for good cards. i only have 1 deck that consistently works and my other decks are experimental or are being ironed out. a friend recommended me to just dust every card for classes I dont play, but what about keeping the cards for leveling up those classes?

tldr how do i make dust/gold

They used to reply on social media to questions but then they stopped that to reply to questions on the main hearthstone twitter account, then whoever mans it just never did that. I don't know if they reply on the official forums but from what I've seen they don't seem to be active anywhere outside of organising tournament shit behind the scenes with pros, they don't actually communicate with the community.

There's only one way, goy...

Mathematically, the best way of making gold is to do arena. Good players who average 6-8 wins in Arena always make profit in terms of new cards and gold.

So if you're a good player, just spam arena with all your gold.

I see players like Amaz do like 8-11 win arena runs all the time unless they have troll decks picked by chat.

>playing another game mode to get better at one game mode

lol

here
Here is my quest log so anyone who wants to help knows sort of where I'm at. My mage deck got me from rank 23 to 20 last night, and is the aforementioned "good deck". I overhauled my shaman deck for a overload/totem deck, but I'm still working out all the problems it has. My warlock deck is a demon deck and there are problems with it too. My hunter deck is meh and it pretty much only does well in casual against shitters.

>le epic mtx meme
I come from /rsg/ so this is all too familiar but I dont like spending money on stuff ingame if at all possible

as you can see in the picture, I only have 1 arena win and that was from last night before I got to rank 20. I got utter trash from the pack I got from it.

hotmeowth is a qt 2bh

Dump money into the game. Catching up with your average hearthstone player right now costs around $200.
If it sounds jewy, it's because it is. I only play because it's easy to run and I don't mind playing a card game with a subpar deck.

The problem is that arena only gives you packs from the latest expansion. You want 50+ classic packs, if you're new to the game.

is that the fag who plays zoo and sticks his tongue out his mouth implying that his opponent is the one playing braindead cancer

he's the hafu with a really shit haircut

all safe dust senpai

>Playing hunter, fucking up a mage.
>Have the answer to everything he does, feels good
>Realize after I won that I was playing in wild at rank 20 instead of standard

Fuck. Guess I still suck.

Gonna craft Fandral, what's a decent druid deck these days?

way too powerful. vek'lor is an insanely powerful card that's two 4/6s for 7 once. 6 health is just too much to deal with without hard removal.

here

Is this true? The same friend who told me to dust all the cards for classes I don't play told me that I should be buying exclusively Old Gods packs which is what I've been doing, but if this is true, should I just save up a shitload of gold and buy them all at once/buy large chunks at once?

I'm not going to spend my money on this game

Token druid, maly druid or moonglade portal druid are all fine picks. I guess maly druid has the most versatile/awkward threats to deal with.

Yeah, but the gold you get from the arena wins can be used to buy any pack you want, and if you get 7 wins or more, you get back all the money you spent on the arena run in the first place or more.

I don't have maly, thinking about some kind of yogg token thing. What's a good decklist?

I personally love token druid, it's fun, but I think Hotforms list he played to legend last night is stronger. Just find his twitter feed, he posted it. He was at above 75% winrate with it.

Thank you kindly.

>trying to play Reno mage for a quest
>lose to C'thun N'Zoth Malch Paladin

honestly this is the shit that just makes me want to queue aggro shaman or zoo to punish these greedy ass faggots

j4ckiechans wisp list is fun but it's kind of expensive

I bought 1 40 pack in hearthstone and that was all I needed, just doing dailies leaves me with about 10k gold for each expansion

it's probably difficult to catch up now though desu

>i play a card
>my opponent plays a card
wtf blizzard?

yogg
wild growth
token cards
nourish
arcane giant

> The same friend who told me to dust all the cards for classes I don't play
Your friend's a retard.

Nth for whatever happened to "Anal"stasiya for casting events? Does /hsg/ remember Cowtits McGee? Let me remind you:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bvq3IY4Fcg
youtube.com/watch?v=FrOiR2RPvJ8

did todays qualifiers even hit 30k viewers

blizzard absolutely btfo by firebat

>Mill Druid adds me after he got dominated by my Everyfin Shaman and calls me cancer

I can't take it anymore. Druid player are the most retarded people in the brawl and lack any kind of self awareness.
I just can't stop laughing at this nigga.

yes

i have a feeling the brawl mill druids all play aggro or """""midrange"""""' shaman on ladder

Okay, now let's have literal shit OC.

>Good guy Pally v Tempo Whore
>5 Mana Ogre
>Kodo's my 2/4
>Shadow Strikes my 5/5
>Assassinates my 6/7
>1 Mana 6/4

Pic related is a completely different match with a similar meme.

Menergie Warlock wouldn't be too bad if it had tools like this. Also if Demons counted on Zoobots.

>russia gets oleesami
>we get titcows and 40+ year old slags

I want to make a Hand Rogue deck.

What are the good neutral cards from Handlock I could rip off?

Any healing card
A hero power that draws cards

one of the strongest things about handlock is its boardclears, rogue has none

What if I Thistle Tea into three Fan of Knives.

why is drood so shit

You'll spend a turn doing nothing then 9 mana subpar flame striking

>thistle tea 3 fok
>not 3 vanish

But I'll be drawing three whole cards in the process.

Think of the value.

The problem with you OC fags is, that you always try to think of these epic legendaries that change the game and be like: "see blizzard, it's not that hard!" How about you dingdongs actually try to """design""" normal cards that would see play, like a good common or rare.

vilefin is good in menagerie paladin. thats about it

you're best off playing a reno rogue with arcane giants if you want to play a controlly rogues.
just my $0.02

i already did

It's still the only non-curve deck that can hang with tier 1 decks by the sheer power of bullshit.

>overwatch now beating hearthstone on twitch just a week after kara ended

thought the memes about hearthstone dying were just memes, when d4 comes out and kripp retires from hearthstone it will all be over

It is easy to post common OC and shit like that, but normally nobody ever replies because it is too obvious. The appeal of Legendaries is that it pushes the boundaries of design. Obviously this is a good card that would see play and obviously everyone in this thread has already came up with it. Commons are hugely important and can be fun to adjust stats for, but nobody ever cares to reply and I need those precious (You)s you dumb faggot.

yeah and one of the weakest things about it is it can't kill single minions for shit

I went with Hotforms deck, it's super fun! I feel a bit guilty about the insane Yogg rebounds but I'll take it against the ridiculous aggro on ladder.

You know guys I'm starting to like Shadowverse. A lot of the cards are pretty unique and I like how it's way more generous with giving you packs and arena tickets than Hearthstone. If the game was as aesthetically pleasing and on point with the sound design as Hearthstone, I think it'd be way better.

I think Blizzard could learn from the card design of Shadowverse.

>innervate
>Stand Against Darkness
OP as fuck

Also, the most important part.

NO BULLSHIT LOSSES TO RNG

I don't get how it's a 1 mana 6/4

Pretty bad, desu.

Change it to dark blue card color, instead of Silver Hands, it's basic totems and give it overload (1). There, balanced.

ded thred 4 ded game

>le "every game is dead" meme

Have you seen the state of the community? It's the same as Starcraft was before that game died. Starcraft was also made by Blizzard

what was the starcraft community like before it died

Constant bitching about how Blizzard can't balance and how the game needs work and updates and how Blizzard should listen to the pros

Is arena better now that they removed some cards? Or is it still the same shit show?

bad and full of complaining

It's better but Mage is still sitting on top

better

Same shit show, mostly. Didn't nerf mage, but did raise the power level of the lower classes a bit. There is still a huge powergap between the top two and bottom seven, but it's not quite as bad.

/scv/ is literally one of the reasons mootles created Veeky Forums

then sometime in 2012 people realised blizzard wasn't listening to any complaints, koreans destroyed the foreign scene and league of babbys stole the viewers, it took them until the final expansion to fix a lot of the problems but now it's 2016 and like 3 people watch it