What are some funny pranks you can do with peoples cars...

What are some funny pranks you can do with peoples cars? So far I'm thinking of getting fake plates made up saying something like "FAGGOT" and putting it on their car.
Alternatively you could get plates matching their registration and put it on your own car, then speed and run red lights in front of traffic cameras, go through a million tolls, etc.
Any other ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PT-ucSwdLZI
youtu.be/ieJUP9O9RG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Putting a trump sticker over a Hillary / Cuck King Barnke sticker.

Buses don't run redlights or pay tolls.

btfo japans fastest production car in your american sports car for half price

>Fill their petrol tank with sugar so it always makes their car smell sweet
>wash their car with white spirit because it makes the car super shiny
>get a water hose and turn it on and put it in the air filter until water starts flooding out - when they turn their car on next anyone behind them will get water all over them

hope you successfully prank your friend /b/ro xD

Last April fools I stole the seats out of my buddy's Tc

Sandpaper on the wipers so when they turn them on, the paper will break make the windscreen all sparkly

APPLY WD40 TO DA BRAKES!

I used to move my friends truck while he was at basketball practice or working out. It was an old ass f150 so no wheel lock. If I didn't have anyone to help I just stole his turn signal lever off the steering column.

what does this do
it sounds kinda dangerous :s

CLEANS ALL THAT NASTY ROAD GRIME FROM YOUR BRAKES. ALL THE TOP RACEKAR DRIVERS DO IT.

not really a prank though
it just sounds like I'm helping him to perform maintenance on his car

Wire a piece of fish to the underside of their engine.
Expanding foam in the exhaust pipe, wheel wells, or anywhere.
Stick some wires and a cheap phone in a big block of orange plasticine, and tape it to a frame rail. Wait for them to go somewhere, then tip the authorities off to a terrorist.

Strips any lubricant from what it touches, and lubricates things very briefly.

its a nice friendly prank, next time he has to brake in a hurry he will thank you for the noticeable difference in stopping power :^)

>Stick some wires and a cheap phone in a big block of orange plasticine, and tape it to a frame rail. Wait for them to go somewhere, then tip the authorities off to a terrorist.

Take a bike innertube and attach it to their exhaust. Just watch the results on youtube. (Or google bike inner tube on car exhaust.)

I googled it, lel

>Alternatively you could get plates matching their registration and put it on your own car, then speed and run red lights in front of traffic cameras, go through a million tolls, etc.
you idiot
if you get caught you're fucked

>faster around willow
Nope.

is that a 2jz?

>So far I'm thinking of getting fake plates made up saying something like "FAGGOT" and putting it on their car.

Thats not a prank, you fucking faggot. That's quite possibly causing them to commit a crime for which they may get a large ticket.

Kill yourself "its just a prank" retard. I hope you get shot

Trump stickers in libshit neighborhoods. They can't help but key the marked car because "bigots".

its just a prank bro

This. I'd love to put TRUMP stickers on Priuses, over Obongo, bernie, and hilary stickers so their cars get keyed because "muh Feeluns"

youtu.be/PT-ucSwdLZI Here's the video I was going to link. The best is about 2 minutes in

1:12 sounds like Donald duck having a panic attack

i did this to my old bosses car and someone smashed his windows in

>Alternatively you could get plates matching their registration and put it on your own car, then speed and run red lights in front of traffic cameras

That would fail. The accused but innocent people would say they didn't do it and point to their Onstar or other in-car devices showing where they are. The police would then request an administrative warrant (no search warrant needed) to examine the electronic records of the vehicles in that geo-location at that time. Various car companies have devices that phone home data of which the most famous is Onstar. Your car would thus be revealed.

There's a lot of stuff out there that has changed if you are only using security knowledge from the 1990's. For example, even if you change your MAC address, the newer devices can obtain your true hardware MAC and observe it's traffic, ban it, or whatever. Only if your entire chain is properly air-gapped can you even evade now.

Put bad luck club slaps on random shitboxes

>its just a prank bro

Teenagers always use that "it's just a prank" excuse whenever they get caught.

As an example, there was a thikk girl with an iPad. The teen grabbed it and ran off with it. He didn't know her (total stranger). She screamed her iPad was stolen. Then people started to chase him or blocked him and he then flung the iPad away (I saw that) and it fell and was broken. He was caught and the police were called. He kept on crying it was just an innocent prank and he was not guilty of stealing because it was just a prank, bro.

The broken iPad was not his fault because it was already broken when he found it. No way. I saw the girl using it before he walked up behind her and did the snatch and run.

People were careless at detaining him and he desperately punched people hard and finally got away because the witnesses detaining him didn't want to get more bloodied up with a violent teenager. It's just a prank, bro. Sure, his assault upon the witnesses was also just a prank, bro.

Bro, dat Bin Laden is innocent because it was just a prank.

Someone hit-and-run your car in the parking lot. But it's totally good, bro. It was just a prank.

>i did this to my old bosses car and someone smashed his windows in

That's the way to take advantage of violent mexicans and violent blacks. Put a trump sticker on something, and they can't wait to attack the car.

Know the affects of what you're going to do before you do it. Some of these can be dangerous. If you are in the UK, know that tampering with a vehicle is grounds for a raid by armed Police as it is an act of sabotage/terrorism.

>Fill their petrol tank with sugar so it always makes their car smell sweet
The sugar will dissolve in the gasoline and act like an octane booster, turning regular gas into racing fuel.
If you gun the engine while running high octane fuel you might spin the tyres and lose traction which could lead to an accident.

It will also throw clouds of white smoke out of the exhaust. Its actually pretty amusing especially if your friend smokes electronic cigarettes.

>wash their car with white spirit because it makes the car super shiny
This will remove the wax from the paint work. Their car will get dirty as fuck.
Pretty mild consequences and there's no punchline. Its more cruel than funny.

>get a water hose and turn it on and put it in the air filter until water starts flooding out - when they turn their car on next anyone behind them will get water all over them
This just turns the exhaust into a pressure washer. I doubt he would even notice unless the car is parked in a garage or something. Then he will just find a puddle of water when he gets home.

>its a nice friendly prank, next time he has to brake in a hurry he will thank you for the noticeable difference in stopping power :^)

This isn't really a prank but can act like one. Over time dirt and road grime gets on the surface of the brake pads and reduces their effectiveness.
WD40 acts as a solvent and, loosens and removes the dirt. So the next time your friend brakes hard his fresh clean brakes will slam him right trough the windshield.
If he dies you might get charged with pre-meditated murder.

>Alternatively you could get plates matching their registration and put it on your own car, then speed and run red lights in front of traffic cameras
Yes. Do this one. Literally nothing could go wrong.

t. You should never fuck with another man's vehicle

>turns the exhaust into a pressure washer.
No, it'll lock the engine and maybe throw some rods

>So far I'm thinking of getting fake plates made up saying something like "FAGGOT" and putting it on their car.

In the old days before 9/11, if you were caught, that was a misdemeanor "Malicious Mischief". But the laws were all changed with regards to any type of ID and almost all violations became felonies. It's absurd. But it's how it is because no one protested and just went LOL who cares.

So if the prosecutor is forced to like you (child of rich or powerful family) then you get away with it. If you are a normal citizen, it becomes iffy. If the prosecutor doesn't like you, he charges you with the limit of the law which is a felony.

Most people forget that charges are separate and stack. So you can be charged with both counterfeiting a government issued identification device AND with a hate crime. If you're rich and powerful, the prosecutor will make a deal (your family hires his family and friends with sinecure contract jobs) and you get lesser charges like manipulating license plate (non felony) which can be dismissed unlike felony charges which are not dismissed.

It pretty much wastes the pads and makes them squeal like a bitch also they won't be able to brake for shit until it burns off or if it burns off

I accidentally spilt a whole jug and it saturated the back of my down hill bike and ruined the pads.

Put grease under the windshield wipers

Zip tie around driveshaft
>smacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmack

I mean I was a Bernie supporter but fuck people that would key a car for that. It's a god damn democracy, isn't it?

Dont answer that question pls

A buddy of mine once found one of those vans with the stick figure family stickers on the rear windshield and added an extra wife.

Also, you can buy one of those hood scoops from auto zone and put it on someone's car. The adhesive is a bitch to remove

You can print it if you have access to a free printer.

>added an extra wife.
Kek

>This isn't really a prank but can act like one. Over time dirt and road grime gets on the surface of the brake pads and reduces their effectiveness.
>WD40 acts as a solvent and, loosens and removes the dirt. So the next time your friend brakes hard his fresh clean brakes will slam him right trough the windshield.
>If he dies you might get charged with pre-meditated murder.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

>I was a Bernie supporter
And stay there you economically deficient moron

Cut bike tube attached to exhaust tip
youtu.be/ieJUP9O9RG8

>added an extra wife
thats actually pretty brilliant

This is a brake rotor.

See these slots?

Stick 22lr or 9mm or whatever fits well in them.

Did this shit to a buddies truck, it was fucking great

This seems like it will end with a bang.

My buddy had one of those Sport Chalet "I'd rather be hiking" plate frames. Replaced it with a look alike that said "I'd rather be masturbating" and it took him a month to realize it