WHERE IS THE EDITION YOU LAZY FAGGOT
YOU HAD ONE JOB
AND YOU RUINED IT

>no edition
ABANDON THREAD

QUICK

POST GUNFU

Fuck your editions

Not direct favourite, but one that is aesthetically pleasing.

what's your favorite power armor? Mine is pic related

the green is all mine

It's up there.

Fuck you.

Damn, you were too quick on the laser focused draw.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58863/?

i would suggest if you install the mod you change the firing sound effects as well

Hail to the king baby.
Winterized T51b is a close second.

This might seem like a dumb question
but is there power armor older than the t45d?

I figured there would be older variants, whether or not they survived the war is another thing. They were probably all recycled into the new models.

Technically recon armour is part of power armour.

Quality choice though, user.

>no option to make Caesar hostile by telling him about joshua

>that hair
why?

>We will never see Brotherhood of Steel deserters and Enclave remnants working together to work together for a global cause
>We will never see Advanced Power Armor with the insignia of the Brotherhood of Steel
JDIMSA

Looks pretty cool, thanks.

Considering it's t45d and later editions go up in number, I'd assume so.
Doubt it would be in use, anywhere near civilians or even anywhere outside of military bases being re-purposed into newer models.

not my photo

No user, T-45d is the first PA

I've honestly got to go with the T-51b.

Yes, it looks goofy, but that's part of its charm.

>Brotherhood of Steel
>helping outside of selfish gains
Todd plz.

>tfw no game where the Midwest BoS appears and they are the bad guys
>tfw no Fallout game in the midwest Tactics doesnt count at all

Post characters, /cfog/.

>Tactics doesn't count
That's the idea user. It pretty much isn't canon anymore.

Does /cfog/ have recommended a modlist like /tesg/?

I don't believe that it's even theoretically possible to top APA.

>Brotherhood of Steel
But why?

Isnt the Midwest BoS canon? Or at least that the BoS came to Illinois, Ohio and Minnesota?

The Brotherhood's mission statement is at least theoretically altruistic, and their good ending in F1 has them protecting the wasteland.

It's not unreasonable that at least some members would be willing to make a better world, even if they had to desert to do it.

Fallout 3 was great

you don't remember what happened with Elijah and McNamara? I'm pretty convinced not every BoS member wants their group to die out because of stupid shit

to show the unity between them. Just like the NCR Rangers and the Nevada Desert Rangers.

Only Point Lookout and The Pitt though, nothing else user please dont start a flame war

Pretty sure they are canon; the extent of their territorial gains isn't.

What reasons would the Enclave if any survived have in joining up with the Brotherhood? F3 has pretty much fucked any chance of the two factions having peace relations.

>but Lyon's is dead/didn't represent the Brotherhood
I know, but he won the Outcast war, so for all intents and purposes, THEY are Brotherhood now.

I don't know if Tactics was *ever* intended to be considered canon, but I think the official stance is that the "high level" events are canon.

We can probably assume that:
1) there is a BoS presence in the midwest
2) they were sent there to follow remnants of the Master's army
3) they were sent on that mission because the elders wanted them off the west coast for political reasons

But as for whether they controlled as much territory, recruited as many initiates, or were as brutally imperialistic as in Tactics? I wouldn't make any assumptions about that.

Semi-canon.
Shit happened, but if they need to retcon it, you can't get pissy because who cares.

Yeah it was pretty great when I was like, what, 16?

Yeah, sort of.
Check the pastebin.
It's in the OP for a reason.

It's good enough that I'll play it without TTW at least once a year to completion.

What about Vault 0? Is that shit canon?

>image, antz, ect.

OBLIGATORY DLC TIER RANKING POST
>GOD TIER
Dead Money, Old World Blues
>GOOD TIER
Point Lookout
>OKAY TIER
The Pitt, Honest Hearts
>BAD TIER
Broken Steel, Lonesome Road
>SHIT TIER
Operation Anchorage
>EASTER EGG BECOMES CANON TIER
Mothership Zeta

No idea where to put GRA, Courier's stash and the F4 DLC. The latter I have no idea because I haven't played them and I don't want to.

Who knows? But I doubt it.

Considering that it's from Fallout 2, I'm not surprised.

This user gets it.

Here is hoping F3 defenders don't start using "atmosphere" as an argument again.

This is pretty accurate, actually.
GRA and the Stash belong in the trash.

>No idea where to put GRA, Courier's stash
They're essentially just bonus items, they don't need to go in the list.

>the F4 DLC
Half of that doesn't go in the list because it's just shitty settlement shit and the rest doesn't go in there because I haven't played them either and I'd rather die.

>GRA is trash
All I can ask is: why?

I understand not like the Stash because it just over-stocks you at the start of the game for no reason which is why I have them spread throughout the wasteland for me to find but GRA is good stuff, especially considering the added challenges.

Ok, thanks for the information, if the next fallout is in the Midwest they can do whatever they want
I am that guy who posted about a fallout based on Minnesota, the one when Minneapolis is called Minnea, what did you guys thought about it?

i love the T51b as much as the 49d.

It's just weapons. Trash might be too harsh, but dlcs like that don't even deserve to be compared to story dlcs.

Who /oldworldflag/ here?

I still hate the name and I always will.
It makes no sense.
NOVAC makes sense because it's taken from the "NO VACANCY" sign.
Your name is just nonsense.

Otherwise I really like it.

I actually liked the Enclave in F3, their power armor was pretty ok, and Autumm's uniform was neat

Oh, of course.
That's why I posted They're DLC but only so far as that you have to download them.

more glorious 51b

Meh, I've seen better ideas posted in these threads.

I can't imagine Minnesota would be that unique that it would warrant it's own spinoff. We need something like Louisiana or Texas, possibly even Alaska.

Hawaii would be far too memey to ever be pulled off convincingly. It'd be like Fallout 2 meets Borderlands 2.

god i just love this retexture mod so much

Thanks user!, Minnea is called like that because of Indianapolis (that place would be called Polis) and because of the Pitt (because Pitt from Pittsburgh, I know, they are dumb reasons

Fuck off

I get the reasoning, but it doesn't sound good.
People would be ashamed to live there.

Hopefully you figure out something that isn't ear-rape.

smelly farts

>no option to support the White Legs in destroying Joshua and enslaving the Sorrows/Dead Horses

>lore-inaccurate flag

It was supposed to be a DLC, the main game would be in Alaska

is it true? are Action Points and VATS really useless in this game?

Fuck off, faggot.

whiskey and ass sweat

Not him, but I looked up Minnesota and one of the state nicknames is North Star.

What's wrong with calling it Fallout: North Star?

>155060104
Dumb /fog/poster

I like your chart, it has a consistent theme (of technologically advanced and overwhelming firepower). Even the steak-and-soda combat seems thematically appropriate.

Can you use your Action Points in VATS?
The answer is yes, so they technically have a use.

Absolutely nothing, that's a ridiculously good name.

the courier's smegma

With the nuclear post-apocalypse and everything, it's a little too close to be comfortable.

What name should be user? Help me, I cant make stuff alone you know?

Deathclaw jizz.

I made a note a few threads ago that rather than following the trope of shorthand names and sticking "New" onto it, simply look up the state/city nickname and use that.

I can remember suggesting that a better name for Fallout: New Orleans would be Fallout: Big Easy and people seemed to stick with it.

Too lazy to fill that shit out.

someone told me VATS is useless in New Vegas which I found preposterous because I use it to shoot down Cazadors and confront multiple targets. I really only aim and shoot when I'm sniping or when I'm out of Action Points.

Do people really play the entire game without using VATS?

is perfect.

long dick johnson

That name should be put to Alaska, dont you think?

>(Dead)

Gods

>simply look up the state/city nickname and use that.
I don't know why more people don't do this.
A post-war location is going to be given a name by locals, New Vegas only works because shit, it's Vegas.

>Do people really play the entire game without using VATS?
I assume some people do, some rely almost entirely upon it, some use it sparingly.
You can make as run to abuse VATS or ignore it entirely to minmax in other areas.
It all depends upon how you wish to play.

MODS = GODS

I'm no artist user, maybe I'll edit it in the future

Thanks. I'd encourage the rest of you guys to make one, I found it to be entertaining for a few minutes.

I like to play caravan with No-bark.

I just deleted it, calm down.

I actually forgot this was a thing. Even worse considering there is a reference to it in Lonesome Road.

Here is what you need to consider:
>is there anything unique about the location which could lend itself to a new name?
>what are the people who live in it like? Tribals? Traders? A big organization like the Enclave?
>Does the location have any nicknames?
>Did the location go by any other name?

I'm the "Dead South" user, and I used this to turn New Orleans into Stonewall. Why?
>owned by a faction of Neo Confederates who naturally venerate the old Confederacy and it's leaders. Stonewall Jackson is one of the best, so it was named in his honor.
>The city pre war had a large dam breaker built around it to prevent flooding aka a literal "stone wall"
>Its a city that has currently been impregnable to the armies/raiders who have tried to take it post war. New Orleans itself has a history of being hard to besiege during the war of 1812

Hope this helps user.

what visual mods do you have user? about to reinstall new vegas

WHAT ARMOR

Oh wait, nevermind, it should be The Last Frontier, since it's Alaska's official nickname

this is what i recommend

pastebin.com/nBaNgySn

is there a mod that changes the iron sights on the Service Rifle to something better?

thanks a lot friendly user!

Thanks user, your Dead South idea is pretty cool,
what new name should be to Alaska and Anchorage, The last frontier and Anchortown respectively??

that's just my personal preference. it's not like condoned by the entirety of /cfog/ or anything.