Does anyone else like to act completely over the top when overtaking just to let the other driver how much of a faggot...

Does anyone else like to act completely over the top when overtaking just to let the other driver how much of a faggot you are?

>spot someone that needs to be passed
>ride 6 inches from their bumper for a few minutes even if there are huge open areas to overtake
>indicate and pull out a couple of times to make it look like you're going to pass, but then pull in behind them again instead
>finally spot a safe passing space
>go WOT and blast past them while hammering the horn
>pull in infront as close as possible and give them a quick break check
>accelarate away while flashing the rear fog lights

I can't be the only one who does this.

Hahaha this is grate OP I give it a 10/10

dude you need to chill the fuck out and try dabbing or somthing

there are pleanty of stupid people who might actually try to smash you off the road if you do that do them

I thought it was just me. This scares the ever loving piss out of people, I love seeing them slam on the brakes when I go to pass in my rip roaring 4.2 V8.

>some teenage faggot driving 10 under in the right lane
>switch lanes to pass him
>he starts to speed up
>won't let me pass him at a reasonable speed
>have to blow past this faggot at 75mph in a 40 just to pass him
>he starts tailgating me
>breakcheck that fucking faggot
>flip him off
>he spins out and causes a scene for the people behind him

Eat my ass kid. Sick of these fucking douchbags who act tough when people try to pass them.

I heard an s6 just now and it didn't sound very good.
American v8 sound much better

>ride 6 inches from their bumper for a few minutes
I don't do any of the other retarded shit, but if there's somebody riding in the passing lane below the speed limit (usually next to another car in the right lane also going below the speed limit) I will drop two gears and blow it right up until I'm on their ass, keep my engine in low gear so it's loud as fuck, and stay there until they move.
Cunts.

I will admit, that's pretty darn cool OP.

I once passed a truck on a narrow onramp to an elevated highway. Immediately after I felt like a huge douchebag because there's no way I had more than a foot of space on both sides combined between the short concrete wall and the truck. And I was driving an AWD cr-v that didn't have responsive acceleration at all. But in my defense I was running late to work and tired, just beginning my 1 hour commute and he was going slow as fuck.

No. A lot of people have dash cams nowadays and you will get caught if you continue driving like an asshole.

Obtain some real responsibility in your adult life and you will no longer feel the need to prove yourself to some random driver.

I mean, I might floor it but you're just retarded with it.

Until my 3.5 V6 leaves your AWD ass behind

>spot a left lane lollygagger
>catch up to him in the right lane until I'm side by side with him
>match his speed
>continuously flip them off while looking at them
>guy slows down until we're both sitting there in the middle of the road
>cars behind us honking
>he gets out of his car
>do a diesel burnout and watch as that vaping faggot chokes on a nice black cloud of smog

mfw op actually thinks theres nothing wrong with behaving like an 8 year old.
really explains the quality of posting on this board.

FWD cuck?

>might floor it
>might
Assuming you're talking about single lane roads, unless you're putting 600hp+ to the floor you better have your foot flat to the floor when overtaking motherfucker.

I've only got about 320 to the wheels and I don't need to go WOT to pass safely.

>Ride 6 inches from their bumper for a few minutes
It'll be even funnier the day when they eventually have to brake and you rear-end them. And you'll be 100% at fault for being too retarded to leave proper following distance

It won't be as funny as your mam desu.

>Rear fog lights
Spot the europoor

I have a landbarge and the best thing to see is my car slamming the fuck into yours at god knows what speed. 4d rekt thread 15/10 right there

>tailing some shitty BMW back from work
>keep revving up and braking as soon as I'm literally an inch away from his bumper
>he speeds up to about 50mph on a windy 40mph road
>the fag gets pissed and starts speeding up as soon as we start coming up to a sharp corner
>fucking floor it to about 70 and overtake him on the inside around the corner
>cut straight into his path and he slams his breaks on almost spinning out, and I'm going way too fast and my front wheel clips the grass verge
>lose control of the car and I slam my breaks on
>almost hit into some trees at the other side of the road, end up in a gravel driveway
>regain composure and look back and see the faggot in the BMW pulled over just staring at my car
>the fag goes to get out his car and starts walking over to mine
>redline it and shower him and his car in gravel

hahahaha what a fag I sure showed him

I do act like an ass admittedly. I don't tailgate per se but if you are in the fast lane not going 10 over I will ride that ass for a mile or so. Then I'll drop it a couple gears and open the cutouts. They get to hear the song of my people in all its 5.7L of glory.

What does WOT stand for/mean?

Wide open throttle. Pedal to the floor.

Ok thanks