Can someone explain to me why this car is over 100k?

Can someone explain to me why this car is over 100k?

I want the 2016 Mercedes CLS63 S and it's literally around the price of a GTs, even around a used SLS.

This car should be 60 or 70k. I would lease it but $1500/m payments on this car is just absurd.

Other urls found in this thread:

alldayidreamaboutcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/302101_14A12051.jpg
mbusa.com/mercedes/benz/design/designo
thehogring.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/The-Hog-Ring-Auto-Upholstery-News-Granite-Trim-Designo.jpg
mbusa.com/vcm/MB/DigitalAssets/Designo/trim/trim_labrador_bluepearl.jpg
jalopnik.com/a-decade-after-mercedes-bentley-discovers-stone-interi-1750879566
caranddriver.com/infiniti/q50
caranddriver.com/mercedes-benz/e-class
youtube.com/watch?v=dWNQv3o_rNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The better question is why does the AMG GT S cost more despite being smaller, less luxurious, and less powerful.

>expensive things should cost less so I could afford them

E63 with a nicer interior and body kit. I love the car, but I wouldn't shell out that much money for a reskinned e class unless I was super rich. That being said- E63s wagon is my dream daily.

>Luxury car pricing should make sense even though most of the luxury "options" are availible on "non luxury cars"

you guys need to buy a used corolla and shut up

WHY DOES A VAYRUN COST SO MUCH IF I CAN TURBO MY MUSTANG N MAKE MORE POWER?

not an argument

>>Luxury car pricing should make sense even though most of the luxury "options" are availible on "non luxury cars"

When was the last time you went to an Audi, BMW or Mercedes dealership? For that matter, have you ever seen a non-base model "luxury" car?

You're never going to find options like this in even an Infiniti or Acura. Those two will let you choose from 2 or 3 different interior colors and the trim if you're lucky. Mercedes, Porsche, etc... will let you choose from 4 different types of leather, 10 different colors, and any fucking material trim you want...even marble.

alldayidreamaboutcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/302101_14A12051.jpg

Holy shit. Marble would be so cool.

ctl + f "stone"

mbusa.com/mercedes/benz/design/designo

I'll try to find some pictures.

Granite trim
thehogring.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/The-Hog-Ring-Auto-Upholstery-News-Granite-Trim-Designo.jpg

S-Class vent w/ trim
mbusa.com/vcm/MB/DigitalAssets/Designo/trim/trim_labrador_bluepearl.jpg

Article about Bentley copying Mercedes' stone trim a decade later
jalopnik.com/a-decade-after-mercedes-bentley-discovers-stone-interi-1750879566

Ur kiddin right lmao

No, they do have nicer cars available than what you're used to seeing at Uncle Joe's Salvage Barn!

Infiniti and acura both have multiple interior and trim options and multiple packages you must be looking at those base models that start from 20k lmao and even then obviously a 90k car is gonna have more options than a 60k car

You're right. Paying $60k for a FWD 300hp "luxury" sedan is totally the same.

>why dis cost lots?
The powertrain.
If you want features minus the performance, you have dozens of other options, otherwise stfu.

lol go educate yourself please
caranddriver.com/infiniti/q50

>Doesn't know the BMW 5 series or Mercedes E Class exist

I wouldn't even be able to tell that car cost over 100k on the road looks like a Hyundai

The fact that they even offer FWD on a "premium" model should tell you something...

>I wouldn't even be able to tell that car cost over 100k on the road

Right? it would be too far ahead of me too.

hahahahhhahahhah
>Mercedes E Class
>Zero to 60 mph: 6.6 sec

Doubt it most rich cucks are scared to even go 80mph on the high way can't wait to pick up all these sweet baby rides for next to nothing after the next economic crash

Just because you could only afford a 1995 E Class doesn't mean that's how modern ones perform.

lmao its like you're just pretending to be retarded
caranddriver.com/mercedes-benz/e-class

Rear-drive is standard; all-wheel drive is optional

Don't worry pal! We all know your 2003 Infiniti is a great car! We don't care that you can't afford a real luxury car like a modern E Class or 5 series.

2014 Mercedes E63 AMG 0-60 mph 3.3
2013 BMW M5 0-60 mph 3.6

those are FACTORY

Sure it is big guy

Please explain why Luxury cars require RWD. Sports cars it makes sense, Luxury cars fwd would give more room for the passangers.

Jesus lmao you're forgetting about price dumbass both of those cars are over 100k the discussion was about 60k cars and hurr durr hellcat 0-60 3.4 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=dWNQv3o_rNQ

troll

>factory

FWD exists because it's a cost cutting method. Large cars require more power, and more power to FWD = torque steer. To get decent acceleration from an S Class they're putting out 440 hp. Acura and Infiniti may skimp on the power and overall quality (the obvious price difference), but Mercedes knows 440hp+ with FWD is going to be laughably insane torque steer.

Look the retard is back lmao and looks like he finally did some research the only problem with the statements you just made was that uh youre comparing a 100k car to a 60k car and that 60k car is pulling 400hp too lol so stfu and if you wanna compare a 100k car to a 100k car like you should the 2017 Acura NSX will shit on any S class lmao

Damn those wheels are ugly. You would think a 100k car would have nicer wheels.

>the statements you just made was that uh youre comparing a 100k car to a 60k car and that 60k car is pulling 400hp too lol so stfu and if you wanna compare a 100k car to a 100k car like you should the 2017

The 550i has no problem putting out 440 hp for only $55k, cheaper than your beloved Acura and significantly faster.

please stop pulling numbers out your ass you just look retarded a fully loaded M5 can just get 570hp and by then its the same price as the nsx at around 130k unless youre saying a 550i can shit on a M5 you just look silly now dont you

What reason is there for a large lux car to need acceleration. The high horse power and acceleration times on these type of cars are purely a dick waving measure.

These style cars really have no need for rwd or high hp

You're comparing a supercar to a mid-sized sedan? unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful

They're not mutually exclusive . Poor folks like you don't really have the option to begin with.

Oh yeah i forgot bwm only has shit sedans and coupes i'm sorry over here at acura and infiniti we have all kinds of cars