Pontiac G8/Holden Commodore

oh fuck the Aussies are waking up

Chevy Camaro, off the Zeta platform

Chevrolet SS

SSleeper

From LeftHandUtes...

more LeftHandUte

2005 Chevy Tornado, Colorado plates

(What) the fuck was wrong with selling these to the public as regular cars alongside everything else? they look so basic and unassuming which is exactly what i liked about the Crown Vic.

Better yet, should've built them in a factory in the US so GM could mass-produce the shit out of them and there's your cheap RWD vic replacement.

I have a 2012 Caprice 9c1, it's a badass car. I'm getting a new cat-back exhaust and doing a dod delete with Comp Cam, so far 13.9 @101mph at the 1/4 mile. The quality of the car is better than majority of shit the U.S actually produces now.

Fuck GM.

We could've had the V6TT Torana if Goyim Motors didn't pull the plug on it and give us a rebadged Cruze instead.

>get old torana
>barra swap

Sweet juicy victory, and everybody from Mornington to Darwin will be dripping with rage at you.

>tfw Chevy SS not available in Canada

There aren't many used GTOs or G8s here in Canada either. I'd love to import a former police Caprice PPV, but I have no idea if that's even legal.

RWD V8 sedans pls

Technically we got the Torana as a G8/Caprice just very very plain.

We got the l76 and l77 engines instead too.

It should be legal, just buy a car from a dealer that sells used cop cars and bring it to Canada.

>mfw we could've had modern american-made and designed econoboxes with honda civic tier reliability and Type-R sportiness if GM had not choked Saturn.

GM has the Resources and Man-Power under their belt they just don't like using it.

I bet the Corvette also has a lot of untapped potential that they aren't reaching. This is why i think they need a sports-car competitor from Ford to steal sales away so they will try harder like they did with the C5 trying to out-do the Viper in motor-sports.

Torana was a shit car to start with

you think chevy ss will hold its value like the GTO or was it too much of a flop?

i would much rather have one than a charger, that's for sure

Only time will tell, they will be no where near their original sticker price but they'll be expensive. GTO, G8, Caprice, and even Camaro's (5th gen) are still pricey seconhand.

It will do the same thing that the BRZ ended up as. Many like the car but don't want to pay new. So they're all waiting while no one buys new. It'll keep up its value.

Why do bogans rebadge their Commodore's as Chevrolet products?

Because Commodore and Holden is GM's bitch

Don't know, we do the opposite.

why the fuck are this faggots so hard to find?
base model isnt that uncommon, but its like there are only 100 gt and 10 gxp

Maybe its just special snowflakes or Australian rednecks wanting to get in the spirit of American rednecks and vice versa (ayy lmao).

They were only made for 2yrs that's why.

Torana was actually supposed to be pic related, GM took the concept car, gave it to Chevrolet and chevy never did anything with it.

Australia ended up with the Holden Cruze.
Thanks GM.

So are they going to rebadge Camero as the torana?

muh diqq

No they decided to call the the chevrolet 130r.
its a completely different chassis.

They cancelled the 130R program.

Yes exactly.. GM stole the Torana, gave it to Chevy, then Chevy did fucking nothing with it.
Why do you think i am upset?

>gm did nothing with it.

Well, they got rid of the real engine and turned it into a hybrid 1.8, so really they did worse than nothing.