Complete newfag at tuning cars here...

Complete newfag at tuning cars here. Is there somewhere I can take my Honda to get turbo installed or do I have to learn how?

>pic related
It's my car at the moment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QfXc_OMDshU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is no way you can do anything about modifying that car. Just hire someone.

sell it and don't come back

that cvt wont be able to take the turbo. if its manual then possibley. if you are in norcal i know a few shops that can put a turbo on your car for a few thousand

Do it yourself, no backup vehicle.

Compile your parts list, finish the job in 12 hours or less. Dante must die mode

If it's a 4cyl, just trade it in for a v6. If it's a v6, a turbo's a bad idea since the front wheels won't be able to put down that much power. You'll just have problems with eating through front tires, wheel hop, and wheelspin.

Will a Camry be a better choice?

Camrys don't come in manual, nor 2 door body styles. I'd say no.

>Obvious troll is obvious

Insane mode: all you have is a box cutter, one spare blade, one imperial socket set (must be made in China and hardened completely improperly), one screwdriver (either philips or flat, not both), one Harbor Freight torque wrench, and 6 feet of schedule 40 1" PVC pipe.

You must be drunk enough on Friday night to not remember anything past 11:00 PM.
You may not begin work until you wake up the following morning.
You may not use any reference material other than the Chinglish manual that came with your ebay turbo kit.
You have work at 8:30 AM on Monday. You must attend in your turbo Civic.

mother of god.

>TURBOTA CAMRY
The blowoff valve sounds like this:
youtu.be/QfXc_OMDshU

Secret challenge mode:
You have a wrecked ZX14R. The suspension is trashed, but the engine and gearbox are considered in new condition.

You have the tools that an average fab shop would have. The same time limits apply.

Achievements:
>HEKTIK SKIDZ: engine in back seat for midship design
>JDM: hang the old engine's crankshaft from the rear bumper using the timing chain
>Mightycarmods Madness: remove at least 300 pounds unneeded parts

bump for more challenge modes

That's your standard issue LeMons prep night right there.

Broken hands mode:
Get an n/a Subaru and install everything without pulling out the engine.

Achievements:
>Stancehunters: drop the suspension and just weld a piece of cast iron in place of shock absorber and spring for a stiffer ride
>Hot'n'loud: no intercooler, no blow-off
>Memelord: install a K&W filter for maximum power gains. also put an sti badge on it.

holy fuck I'm dying

Mad Max mode:
Sell the Honda and buy as many rundown cars as you can, one needs to have a V8, one needs a suitable turbocharger because op wants a turbo. Put together your car only from the shitboxes you bought. Sanity not included.

Achievements:
>Mad Veyron: Four of the cars should be turbocharged engines. Take the turbos and get that sick quad turbo going.
>Gay Max: Use a Miata chassis as base.
>Weeb Road: Plaster the finished car with anime sticker shit for additional humiliation when decimating sports cars.

You can get an electric turbo kit off ebay. If you want insane power, use two turbos.

Go to bed Harrison

Also, piping on a transverse turbo V6 is a mess.