US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxZvvxdueNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUFF SHADOW PRIEST SOLO PLAY PLEASE, I LITERALLY CAN'T QUEST.

Kill worgen

>I main holy paladin

is guardian druid as shit as everyone says around here?

>this mad

How exactly does he? I never once heard anyone shitpost about his lack of damage or not knowing tactics on raid encounters only that hes hated by certain guild members that have an axe to grind with him. You may find someone annoying in a game but if he doesn't do entirely shit in a fucking EU shittier guild you better cling on to that fucker till you're red in the face.

You do have AT LEAST 1 legion legendary ... right? You're not a casual ... right? ...

no it really isn't

decent at aoe dps and have some dmg mitigation as always

better tanks out there

Anyone else PvPing as a hunter?

He's the most autistic nigger cunt with the biggest ego you can imagine. He's a complete newfag and twitch/reddit tier cnacer. The way he even types gives me cancer.

Having a legendary doesn't make you any more or less skilled than anyone else. You literally won a lottery. Congratulations. You should be happy, but know that skill didn't earn you that. You got lucky.

>fury is bad
I love this meme.
>tfw cucking armsfags

>Want to try a different class
>Get Vietnam-level PTSD about having to do god-awful Suramar shit on TWO accounts

>I LOVE dicks

Are you joking
Hunter PvP are far from having it bad

>Story and PVE is in the best place it has been in years
>Doing PVP

Maybe you should just kill yourself?

>shitter that does half of my dps thinks he's cucking me
>b-b-b-but I'm h-having f-f-fun hehe

Sure budyd.

>Gosh, Fury, how come Blizzard let you have TWO swords?

We need an edit of that old comic with the kid dual wielding swords.

Who was this directed to?

im a fury main and my dps is SHIT but at least im having fun :)

To the guy defending karzuto.

I'm a female, so of course I like dicks.

So as an outlaw rogue, if I roll 1 buff, do I keep rerolling until I get 2? And if I get nothing I just call it a bad day?

So i dont know how the numbers work and stuff. But i was hearing that Critical Mass got nerfed on PBE. How bad is it?

I do really well on AoE as Fury which actually matters in M+

Our single target is shit though.

TrashLords forever.

>tfw found my friend a guild but still havent found one myself

we dont have sustained aoe though, it's literally blow our CDs, pop artifact and dragon roar, then whirlwind for 5 seconds and then switch to single target

do you guys use some character planner? like being able of making a gear wishlist based on stat weights and stuff like that. Keeping track of this manually is annoying.

Yeah you do very well on "AoE". If AoE means sucking a lot of dicks at once.

Girls play priests and druids, not paladins.

LIAR

Girls play druids and mistweavers.

It depends on the buff. The quantity of buffs, not so much. If I roll the "increased attack speed" one, then I reroll pretty much every time, since that's like the worst one you can get. Also if I'm getting ready to go full Dreadblades + Adrenaline Rush, then I'll usually reroll until I get True Bearing or Shark Infested Waters, since all of the other buffs are useless in that situation, before going ham.

Oh shit lads, it's habbening

Apologies for the blogpost.
Good race for an alliance rogue?

Tired of sitting on my 100 boost, and rogue is one of the few classes i've never played. im also in full bis gear until raids drop on tuesday, so im kinda bored.

I dont really like playing female characters, they usually bug the shit out of me. I dont care about racials, since i dont minigame often, so im really just concerned with looking good

Right now im looking at

>Human
+Best racials
+human females look okay
-too generic
-too common
-Boring to look at

Dwarf
-garbage hair options for both genders

Gnome
+good racials
-most of my alliance characters are gnomes and im tried of them
-fucked up porpotions on armor, massive clipping with most helmets

Night elf
+females look pretty good actuall
-boring
-common
-garbage voice lines
-i dont erp, and i dont like futa

Worgen
-no

Panda
+really cool animations for both genders
-fat fucks
-stretched textures on armor

Mistweaver is literally the manliest healer.

>hey, what should we do with this powerful space robot thing

>let's give it to that coven of warlocks who live in the sewer, they'll keep it safe

Even if I know it's worse goddammit, I just wanna put my secondary points into frost over unholy. Obviously my big priority is blood but fuccckkkkk, unholy doesn't really work for me for whatever reason, frost is just more fun as a dumb mash keys receive big numbers class.

Not even close.

Druids are for fatties

>Wanting to play something you actually enjoy instead of just chasing numbers

>Posting about it here

Good luck.

Yeah if by manly you mean wearing a pink dress and sucking ten dicks.

/wowg/

What do you think of girls who play rogue??

I'm that guy was just clarifying who you were responding to. To be honest that wasn't a very constructive response calling someone that. What the fuck does ego matter in a Veeky Forums EU guild that thrives on shit-posting and shit talking? You cannot defend a guild that spent 50 consecutive days shit posting about "Kargath's Tiger Pits" and claim someone in Big Guys you don't like has an ego and being "reddit cancer" because you don't like him. It doesn't reflect him as a raider and if he shows the numbers/knows his tactics I don't see any reason trying to start unnecessary drama that big guys is trying to avoid to keep their remaining raids for you fucking EU Shitlords you can't even keep your guild together.

>Worgen
>-no

You can't go wrong with any other race then.

>Human
Fucking generic

>Dwarf
You'll be the rarest class+race combo in the game

>NELF
They do move a bit faster while stealth and shadowmeld is good for a ghetto vanish

Hey goys, how's that AP grind going?

Friendly reminder that this is the amount you need, per character, to complete the grind.

Even if you get the research maxed, it's still 650 heroic daily tokens per trait.

Have fun!

How's your saturday night going fellas?

>made 11k while grinding out an hours worth of ancient mana

Monie monie boyz

Dwarf racials are great though.

not alliance but i wouldnt play anything other than dworf master fucking race

Yes.

Druids are for stupid and lazy people and are most likely obese.
That's what paladin FAGS do, their class color is PINK.

which race/sex makes the best disc priest with the pope staff and all that?

Why is Transmog "Transmog the item" instead of "Transmog the item slot"? Even Tortanic got this right.

Gnome. They're smaller. Do it.

>tfw someone buys all the stormscale on the AH and lists it at almost 3x price

Guess ill wait to jew people on overpriced bracers.

While they're plain jane boring in concept, if you want to look good pretty much just run human, most if not all armor comes out good - great on them, barring maybe some shit that's just pretty explicitly not in their aesthetic.

>Implying pink isn't an amazing colour
>Implying there's anything wrong with sucking dicks

if only my late mommy teached me finnish i could join a comfy finnish guild

Money sink familia

>tfw this shitty bait gets me even though I know damn well its bait

Fuck you and your rng leggoes.

I don't even know what you're talking about or trying to say. You yourself don't even know what you're saying. All I need you to understand is that I know karzuto and he's a piece of shit newfaggot cancer noob. You don't know him clearly so you shouldn't talk.

Night elf

Been doing heroics throughout the day every single day, still no legendary and I'm probably just going to unsub soon. Diablo loot was a mistake.

will the demon hunter population begin to die off after the nerfs like the DK population did or are shitters locked in forever because of artifacts?

>Being of pure Light
>Eh, just put the fucking thing in your Necropolis next to the torture chamber - hope it doesn't burn your skin off
I hope Khadgar goes corrupt so I can kill him

That's not what I implied you illiterate avatarfaggot cancer nigger. I said those things aren't manly, which they aren't. Stupid faggot.

Dwarf Rogues are hot and cute and also Stoneform is awesome for pvp and everything.

Holy light = super girly
Nature magic = toxic masculinity

What's their areana rating?

>Anduin has a chance to be involved in the Legion's story if they keep doing what they're doing and adding story content
>Metzen's gone so Thrall will probably take a break for awhile
>Baine will probably be forgotten about. Was supposed to appear in Highmountain but got cut out, pretty much having his one chance of being relevant being taken away from him

Jesus fucking christ.

By calling him names am I supposed to believe that hes a "newfaggot cancer noob" like seriously are you Karzuto trying to make him look good?

I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight.

Insult me more.

What are the best ways of farming artifact power after you have cleared out all the world quests that give it?

>Stormheim Horde questline
>First quest is about crashing a plane
>Baine isn't there
And that's when I unsubbed

What the fuck are you trying to say?

Do heroic dungeons over and over, I don't think there's a cap on those
Have fun

>I'm a female
prove it
please post your smallest panties with a timestamp

are you ready for the DH shitstorm next week when all the retards find out that nobody wants a raid with only melee dps

>Baine gets cut out of Highmountain to make it a neutral zone
>Meanwhile Horde have to suffer through TYRAAAAAANDEEEEEEE and MY BELOVED MALFURION

840 Undead Fury Warrior here.

Wanna be my girlfriend?

MW monk or holy paladin?

I love healing and getting dominated by my superiors.

Just came home
ate some pad thai
drank a diet dr pepper
to see

10% tank dmg nerf

just kill me

Pally.
>Why?

Monk order hall is fucking Pandaland trash.

And it did fucking nothing because DH's and Prot Paladins still do ridiculous dps while other tanks are now lacking.
Blizzard is fucking retarded.

The more I think about it, the more fucked up it is that baine isn't even in the broken isles as far as I'm aware

>Stormheim revolves around an alliance and horde leader
>Val'shawhatever revolves around alliance leaders
>Highmountain which is tauren focused doesnt have the slightest mention of the tauren chieftain

Link to patch notes?

Should I even bother leveling my Arms Warrior when he's just going to get the traditional, reactionary Blizzard ass-raping aka """balancing"""

>Was supposed to appear in Highmountain but got cut
Source? I keep hearing this.

>tanks should be doing the same dps as a dps class
omg lol!

>hating on the wandering isle
it's literally the comfiest class hall
die woddler

Get in on it while you can.

You don't really spend any time in the class halls though.

Both of these healers are very good and fun so I dunno ;_;

DH still gets fucked the most out of any class because their survivability comes from their damage.

Just go fury. It's more fun and can do way more dps than arms.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxZvvxdueNk

Take your pills.

mmo-champion

u cunt

tanks should be within 10-15% of dps classes. and well balanced tanks (none currently are) can trade survival for dps and vica verca ... blizzard is making the WRONG approach to this situation.