Veeky Forums, level with me...

Veeky Forums, level with me. A spider the size of a quarter can't possibly fuck up a turbocharger (compressor side) if I start up my car, right?

No
But he won't like you much after

The spider the size of a half dollar couldn't even fuck up a turbocharger.

I would even say a finger all up in there wouldn't even fuck it up, it'll just burn off eventually.

KILL IT!

Time for new car

Australia pls

Don't think so, but I would try to get it off by wiping it with a paper towel, so your engine internals do not make the poor little thing explode.

>imagine that arachnid skeleton getting squashed and combusted under 1 bar of turbo pressure in a proper 14:1 a/f ratio
>dat instant kill from above
>carbonized tiny organs, legs and hair go around the exhaust valves, expelled quicker than you can imagine
>spider bits flying out the exhaust
>Mr. spider never returned home to see his kids

under boost a/f should be around 11:1 ......

how do you even kill that thing...

small butterfly net
catch and release

Race gas and a match

Muster all your retard strength and punch it square in the face.
if you didn't break the vanity mirror you didn't hit hard enough

Lets say you leave it and it survives and makes itself a cozy web in the middle of your turbo assembly, maybe even laying eggs or inviting its spider friends around.

Just get rid of it.

>don't worry bro im just cleaning your car and going on my way

Spiders are literally a miracle of the universe

Most Ausfags don't kill huntsmans because they are awesome spiderbros. They're docile, their venom isn't dangerous, they don't spin webs and they keep other bugs in check. Either we live with them hanging around or we catch and release them. Only faggots squish these utility arachnids.

A piece of valve went through my turbo. I never replaced it.

Australian response
>aw dats jus a lil hutsman m8. Dey git up ta a meter long. Dey wont botha ya wumbly jumbles.

This. If you look closely, they're furry, cuddly and have cute beedy little eyes

Seriously, you can just cup your hands over them they're that docile, its nice and dark so he doesn't get scared, then put em outside

I want one ;_;

Your fucking retard, wouldnt the logical thing to do in that situation be to slap the visor shut on that spider? If you dont want to make a mess, train a torch on him and he will run away. If its far enough it wont scorch your cloth but it will force him to move

Do you have an air filter?

At the time, no.

a turbo will obliterate a bug. Might make it temporarily dirty but any residue will harmlessly burn off with time. The spider dont have any parts hard or tough enough to even mar the metal bro dont worry, its not like you sucked a chicken wing into the turbo, just a small invertebrate

>Mr. spider never returned home to see his kids
i didnt ask for these feels ;_;

Keked hard at this